America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,394 comments
None of the rulings they made today are really good in any fashion.

Homeless people are essentially criminalized. SC found that the prosecutors for J6 massively overstepped. Bad day all around.
Oh, I guess that depends on your political leaning and love of big ,over reaching government. Probably not. But for me, pretty damn good month actually. Waiting for some anti-2nd Amendment cases to get corrected. Although the Missouri 1A case was a serious failure on the SC. Kavanaugh and ACB pussed out of that.

Last edited:
Called the cops on a street takeover I drove right through here in Dayton. Dude in a Charger did a donut around me as I drove through the intersection. I wasn't startled or scared at all, I'm a car guy. Hell, I almost stopped in the middle of the road and caused a ruckus. I decided not to because there were about 5 cars and 20 people all hanging out, so as I drove away I called the cops who showed up within about 2 minutes.

We've got a plague of lawlessness in America right now and its unacceptable. Total lack of respect for rules, authority, or even common decency. Nobody cares if they're causing problems for others, making too much noise, waking people up, any of that. Just sheer lawlessness and total lack of accountability.

I made plenty of mistakes when I was younger and I got caught and paid my fines. All the shenanigans I did were in the middle of nowhere (or so I thought). The whole point was that we were far away from prying eyes, nobody around, so we thought it was safe because it was just us. But this new breed of hoodlums don't do these acts unless there IS somebody there. They specifically want to do it in public, they want to make a show of it, they want to post it online, they want to be seen. It's completely ridiculous. I mean, causing a crash in that situation was as simple as me getting sassy and timing my stop or go in a way to cause a crash. I considered it in the split second, but these people are so mindless that they can't be trusted to follow the proper procedures if an accident does happen. They have no moral conscience and they only respond to one-upsmanship.

I say it's high time for a crackdown. Put the fear of god in these hooligans. I'm talking full-beans SWAT ambushes, I'm talking a little pushing and shoving, some handcuffs and paddywagons, maybe some skull cracking here and there. Lay down the law. Where legitimate crime happens, justice must be served swiftly.

I don't know what the hell has happened to this country post-2020 and post-Minneapolis but now that I'm seeing it in person in my relatively quiet small city I'm fully onboard with near-violent crackdowns on crime. Time to clean up. I'll still be voting blue at the national level as long as modern Republicans are a threat but when it comes to local elections I'm not so sure anymore. Fact is, our society is not all roses and rainbows and has been on a steep decline for quite a while. I've never seen stuff like this and I'm the one who used to be getting in trouble at 2am for racing on an empty country road. And we sure as hell weren't doing it in $60,000 cars so you can't tell me that these dirtbags can't afford to go to the numerous track and drift events we have at the local track literally multiple times a week.

Last edited:
Called the cops on a street takeover I drove right through here in Dayton. Dude in a Charger did a donut around me as I drove through the intersection. I wasn't startled or scared at all, I'm a car guy. Hell, I almost stopped in the middle of the road and caused a ruckus. I decided not to because there were about 5 cars and 20 people all hanging out, so as I drove away I called the cops who showed up within about 2 minutes.

We've got a plague of lawlessness in America right now and its unacceptable. Total lack of respect for rules, authority, or even common decency. Nobody cares if they're causing problems for others, making too much noise, waking people up, any of that. Just sheer lawlessness and total lack of accountability.

I made plenty of mistakes when I was younger and I got caught and paid my fines. All the shenanigans I did were in the middle of nowhere (or so I thought). The whole point was that we were far away from prying eyes, nobody around, so we thought it was safe because it was just us. But this new breed of hoodlums don't do these acts unless there IS somebody there. They specifically want to do it in public, they want to make a show of it, they want to post it online, they want to be seen. It's completely ridiculous. I mean, causing a crash in that situation was as simple as me getting sassy and timing my stop or go in a way to cause a crash. I considered it in the split second, but these people are so mindless that they can't be trusted to follow the proper procedures if an accident does happen. They have no moral conscience and they only respond to one-upsmanship.

I say it's high time for a crackdown. Put the fear of god in these hooligans. I'm talking full-beans SWAT ambushes, I'm talking a little pushing and shoving, some handcuffs and paddywagons, maybe some skull cracking here and there. Lay down the law. Where legitimate crime happens, justice must be served swiftly.

I don't know what the hell has happened to this country post-2020 and post-Minneapolis but now that I'm seeing it in person in my relatively quiet small city I'm fully onboard with near-violent crackdowns on crime. Time to clean up. I'll still be voting blue at the national level as long as modern Republicans are a threat but when it comes to local elections I'm not so sure anymore. Fact is, our society is not all roses and rainbows and has been on a steep decline for quite a while. I've never seen stuff like this and I'm the one who used to be getting in trouble at 2am for racing on an empty country road. And we sure as hell weren't doing it in $60,000 cars so you can't tell me that these dirtbags can't afford to go to the numerous track and drift events we have at the local track literally multiple times a week.
Would you not employ some broken windows theory before going straight to broken skulls?

I'll still be voting blue at the national level as long as modern Republicans are a threat but when it comes to local elections I'm not so sure anymore.
Uhh… local modern republicans are a pretty big threat as well, you know? I’m pretty sure they’re the ones engaging in local gerrymandering, as well as banning abortion (Texas), TikTok (Montana – say what you want about TikTok but it getting banned for reasons that’d warrant other social media platforms getting banned also is at best hypocritical and a deliberate distraction from all the **** the government wants to pull at worst) and infringing on education and LGBT rights before the rest of the country does – potentially pending on a Trump victory in the latter case. Mind you, I don’t know how local Ohio republicans in particular function, but if the above is any indication I would not be surprised if they are just as bad as the rest.

Also, whether the reps will do anything about this lawlessness problem… IDK how it’d play out in Ohio, but in Sweden, our government was elected two years ago in part cuz they promised to tackle gang crime which especially in bigger cities has gotten increasingly worse over the past couple years. Two years later, there appears to be no difference. If anything, the cynic in me would argue that they’re expoiting the crime just to get elected, but what do I know. Even in the US, as showcased by @UKMikey in the election thread:

Even if this were remotely true, Trump had four years to fix the border but didn't. Even in opposition the Republicans voted against strengthening border controls because they know a weak border gives benighted rednecks something to gripe about.

View attachment 1368489
Point is, I’m not sure if the Reps should ever be trusted with… anything? I can understand the frustration about the perceived lawlessness, but I’d also try to consider why it’s happening, especially post-2020. Long-covid? Climate change-induced nihilism? Sensational news reporting (not necessarily appliable in all cases, like yours)? You even suggest it in your own comment:
Fact is, our society is not all roses and rainbows and has been on a steep decline for quite a while.

You saw someone doing donuts and you're ready to start some police brutality?

I do understand anger and outrage at the image of someone putting others in danger on purpose. And you did the right thing by calling the police. But even in your anger, you do need to remember that the police ALSO do this. Don't place your full trust in the people with badges. Because sometimes they're even worse than donut guy.

This is why some restraint is necessary. Because we're ALL just people, including the authorities. So as much as you might be angry at donut guy, you don't have the tools you think you do to make everyone safe. Police violence might cut down on some behavior, but it comes at great cost as well. What we all need is a measured approach.

Perhaps a little exaggeration on my part but the idea that police need to respond swiftly and in large numbers in an ambush-like method is sound.

@Liquid proper policing of petty crime can help widespread problems but the area I live in is not riddled with petty crime. This is an eccentric area with a hospital and wealthy private university campus nearby. The takeover took place on the main street where all the college bars are. It's relatively quiet.

These takeovers are effectively ambushes themselves. Like raccoons, they gather in packs randomly, and when they get spooked they scatter in all directions, continuing to break all the rules while they do that. It requires a concerted response to actually catch and contain. Cops did a decent job - they showed up within about three minutes and when I circled back there were still three cop cars there with another off in the distance with flashing lights. I'm not sure what the cops were discussing but I do find it annoying that they aren't able to discover this behavior by themselves - this event was going on a half mile from my house and while home I could hear it plain as day from inside my house. I hear it probably once a week on average. Hopefully the cops were discussing how they were close enough to arrive within a couple minutes but weren't close enough to hear it with their own ears with their windows rolled down.

I've decided I'm going to start going out of my way to go find these events when I hear them and report them because apparently nobody else is doing it. None of the kids standing in line at the bar called it in, and the people who work at the UDF gas station didn't call it in. The dispatcher sounded totally surprised when I reported it. Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about correcting somebody when they're wrong? Where is our accountability as a society? If individuals refuse to hold each other accountable then screw it I'll call the badges every time, I pay taxes for a reason. We can make it complicated.

Dayton could certainly do patrolling better though I'm not sure constant patrolling qualifies as broken windows policing. That's just them doing their jobs, being in a car and making their rounds 24/7, going out of their way to be seen on main streets and in neighborhoods.

The bottom line is that people need to know their chances of getting caught are high. Currently they are confident they can get away with anything. That needs to change and I think a really effective way to change that quickly is the brute-force methods of sending a lot of cops every single time.

You saw someone doing donuts and you're ready to start some police brutality?

I do understand anger and outrage at the image of someone putting others in danger on purpose. And you did the right thing by calling the police. But even in your anger, you do need to remember that the police ALSO do this. Don't place your full trust in the people with badges. Because sometimes they're even worse than donut guy.

This is why some restraint is necessary. Because we're ALL just people, including the authorities. So as much as you might be angry at donut guy, you don't have the tools you think you do to make everyone safe. Police violence might cut down on some behavior, but it comes at great cost as well. What we all need is a measured approach.

I should clarify that this wasn't just a person, it was a street takeover. I happened to be circled by one car but there were at least five in the gas station waiting their turn and a crowd of 20+ people on the sidewalk cheering them on. It's a routine thing that I hear from my house probably once a week. If they were selling drugs or doing deals we'd call it organized crime. Massive problem in big cities, I'm sure you've heard the news, and nothing gets done so in those places it is truly lawless and out of control. I don't want that to happen here.

Also, whether the reps will do anything about this lawlessness problem… IDK how it’d play out in Ohio, but in Sweden, our government was elected two years ago in part cuz they promised to tackle gang crime which especially in bigger cities has gotten increasingly worse over the past couple years. Two years later, there appears to be no difference. If anything, the cynic in me would argue that they’re expoiting the crime just to get elected, but what do I know. Even in the US, as showcased by @UKMikey in the election thread:

Point is, I’m not sure if the Reps should ever be trusted with… anything? I can understand the frustration about the perceived lawlessness, but I’d also try to consider why it’s happening, especially post-2020. Long-covid? Climate change-induced nihilism? Sensational news reporting (not necessarily appliable in all cases, like yours)? You even suggest it in your own comment:
I'm curious what your take is on this in European society. In America, I'm percieving a widespread lack of accountability, both within individual behavior, as well as people interacting with each other. Basic concepts of decency are gone unless you're in a relatively wealthy area of a city and there seems to be almost no social enforcement of decency anymore. Nobody corrects other people or calls them out when they're doing something wrong.

A tiny car-related example. As a child I was taught that when somebody is driving without their headlights on, you flash at them, or you flicker your lights on and off to get their attention and figure it out. That used to be a widely understood norm but today it's perceived as a threat. How the hell did that happen? I've never seen more cars in my life driving without headlights on when it's freaking dark out, and I could write a whole thing on the causes of this but the immediate solution of being corrected by your peers simply stopped happening. Today, people allow other people to have bad behavior, and the bad behavior persists and grows out of control. Little details like this add up and eventually result in a society full of morons who have no idea what they're doing and nobody to correct them.

The authorities can quote violent crime statistics all they want and tell me crime is improving and all that, fine. Good. But it's clear to me that at the individual level society has fallen further out of order and generally gotten stupider as I've gotten older. Nobody gives a flying crap anymore about anything, and they won't stand up and tell somebody to their face that they're being an ass, and they won't scold or punish anymore, and they won't enforce anything person to person because literally everything as perceived as a threat these days. Obviously there's a huge difference between what I'm talking about here and what I did last night - nobody thinks it's a good idea to walk up to a group of 20 assholes and think you're going to solve that problem in a reasonable way.

People are softer and dumber than ever. Bunch of degenerates with no respect. Who raised these assholes, Gen X? @Danoff

Last edited:
I should clarify that this wasn't just a person, it was a street takeover. I happened to be circled by one car but there were at least five in the gas station waiting their turn and a crowd of 20+ people on the sidewalk cheering them on. It's a routine thing that I hear from my house probably once a week. If they were selling drugs or doing deals we'd call it organized crime. Massive problem in big cities, I'm sure you've heard the news, and nothing gets done so in those places it is truly lawless and out of control. I don't want that to happen here.

I understand that it is against the law, and the someone might get hurt. I also agree that it is organized crime. I also understand why people weren't calling it in - it's because nobody was getting directly hurt and people like a spectacle. Not everyone is as concerned about the noise and traffic flow as you are. And maybe they're wrong to do that, but those same people would not be so ambivalent to ALL crime. It's the particulars of THIS crime they were ambivalent to.

The skull-cracking comment doesn't go well with calling these people raccoons - the context used was to describe them a pests, not furry cute things. They're people, and they're causing problems, but they're also not causing the worst kinds of problems. Police are people too, and they can help in this circumstance, and they can hurt in this circumstance too. I do not want to see the police beating people for doing donuts. Brief incarceration? Sure. Community service? Sure... maybe even at that intersection, or maybe with victims of traffic accidents. But skull-cracking? We don't need that for donuts. Police get too enthusiastic with that.

Last edited:
Yes, there was also one occasion in Chicago that I read about where somebody trying to pass through got killed. Chicago PD are allowed to impound vehicles involved in takeovers, but I don't know if that has had any success.

I think the point missed here. Is that American cities, especially ones run by a certain political party. That also the same party affiliated DAs,state AG, and police chiefs. Those cities have huge uptick in lawlessness. Good Police officers don't want to be hassled for doing their jobs. Baltimore has went to hell since Freddie Grey. This BPD is down over 700 officers, and cannot recruit.

I think the point missed here. Is that American cities, especially ones run by a certain political party. That also the same party affiliated DAs,state AG, and police chiefs. Those cities have huge uptick in lawlessness. Good Police officers don't want to be hassled for doing their jobs. Baltimore has went to hell since Freddie Grey. This BPD is down over 700 officers, and cannot recruit.
I live in the largest city in this backwards deep red state and we have as much trouble with crime and lawlessness as anyone else does. News channels and websites are full every day of shootings, robberies, break ins, etc. When police officers abuse their power they should be called out for it. But it sounds like you are willing to look the other way when it happens.

I live in the largest city in this backwards deep red state and we have as much trouble with crime and lawlessness as anyone else does. News channels and websites are full every day of shootings, robberies, break ins, etc. When police officers abuse their power they should be called out for it. But it sounds like you are willing to look the other way when it happens.
That's a huge and false assumption my friend! I hate bad police as much as anyone! What city do you live in? Good Police hate bad Police more than anyone. You paint with a big brush a lot.

I'm curious what your take is on this in European society. In America, I'm percieving a widespread lack of accountability, both within individual behavior, as well as people interacting with each other. Basic concepts of decency are gone unless you're in a relatively wealthy area of a city and there seems to be almost no social enforcement of decency anymore. Nobody corrects other people or calls them out when they're doing something wrong.

A tiny car-related example. As a child I was taught that when somebody is driving without their headlights on, you flash at them, or you flicker your lights on and off to get their attention and figure it out. That used to be a widely understood norm but today it's perceived as a threat. How the hell did that happen? I've never seen more cars in my life driving without headlights on when it's freaking dark out, and I could write a whole thing on the causes of this but the immediate solution of being corrected by your peers simply stopped happening. Today, people allow other people to have bad behavior, and the bad behavior persists and grows out of control. Little details like this add up and eventually result in a society full of morons who have no idea what they're doing and nobody to correct them.

The authorities can quote violent crime statistics all they want and tell me crime is improving and all that, fine. Good. But it's clear to me that at the individual level society has fallen further out of order and generally gotten stupider as I've gotten older. Nobody gives a flying crap anymore about anything, and they won't stand up and tell somebody to their face that they're being an ass, and they won't scold or punish anymore, and they won't enforce anything person to person because literally everything as perceived as a threat these days. Obviously there's a huge difference between what I'm talking about here and what I did last night - nobody thinks it's a good idea to walk up to a group of 20 assholes and think you're going to solve that problem in a reasonable way.
It's possible that it isn't so much accountability as it is fear of repercussions for calling people out on whatever they're doing. Which given US gun culture and political polarization to the point of potential violence isn't entirely unreasonable. Sweden isn't that different in this regard, albeit for different reasons: we prefer to mind peoples business and avoid conflict by nature, and we have more stringent gun laws (though this has no effect on criminals). Still, the effect is the same - we dislike offending people, even if it's less "offending" and more "telling people to not do stupid ****".

And to be fair... when stuff like this happens: https://nordicreporter.com/2024/04/...-in-front-of-his-son-on-way-to-swimming-pool/
IDK about you, but I wouldn't blame anyone for not stepping in if this could be the end result. I know I wouldn't.

That being said...
Car lights is a kinda dumb example given that most cars today come with automatic headlights that may or may not properly turn the headlights on, in which case its less the fault of the drivers (though they're still terrible) and more the fault of auto regulatory laws not enforcing the need for automatic headlights to do their job properly. One could also put some blame on driver tests being remarkedly lax, which in turns can be caused either by driver instructors not doing their job properly (low pay?) or by infrastructure making a car a neccessity for basic US living, thus making it easier in order for Americans to live independent lives.

Ok, that may have been a bit offtangent but my point still stands.

People are softer and dumber than ever. Bunch of degenerates with no respect. Who raised these assholes, Gen X?
"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."
There's a reason why this quote exists and why it'll never stop being true. It's also why as long as there are just as many if not more old people engaging in truly idiotic behaviour this quote will never stop being funny.

All big cities have crime and even big cities run by Republicans have crime. Some Republican cities even have a higher rate of crime than New York City:

Oklahoma City, Miami, and Jacksonville are all high-crime cities with Republican leadership.

Red states also seemingly have a murder problem:

But despite all of this, crime rates are decreasing across the board:

It's possible that it isn't so much accountability as it is fear of repercussions for calling people out on whatever they're doing.
But this still circles back to accountability - a reasonable person should accept the reality of being corrected for making a mistake, rather than retaliate for it. That's further proof the people are purposefully refusing to follow the rules and believe they're in the right for it. This retaliation despite being in the wrong is something many of us Americans see happen every single day, especially in traffic situations.

I don't care. If somebody wants to escalate, and I can prove either I'm right or they're wrong, I'm taking up the offer. Done it before and will continue to, particularly if I can escalate it in a way that gets them caught. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Being so aware that you can game some idiot into getting in trouble is so incredibly satisfying because they were absolutely certain that nobody would do anything about it.

Last edited:
All big cities have crime and even big cities run by Republicans have crime. Some Republican cities even have a higher rate of crime than New York City:

Oklahoma City, Miami, and Jacksonville are all high-crime cities with Republican leadership.

Red states also seemingly have a murder problem:

But despite all of this, crime rates are decreasing across the board:
So crime is on the decline? I guess if you don't charge people for crimes committed, that would be an easy way to skew the stats.
So you found a few Republican ran cities! Well done. Please tell me how that accounts for all the Democrat run ones?

So crime is on the decline? I guess if you don't charge people for crimes committed, that would be an easy way to skew the stats.
So you found a few Republican ran cities! Well done. Please tell me how that accounts for all the Democrat run ones?
It accounts for the Democrat-run cities because it shows that all large cities have crime. Crime isn't partisan. The reason you see more Democrat-run cities with high crime rates is that a majority of urban areas vote Democrat. If you replaced a mayor of a Democrat-run city with a Republican, I would be willing to bet nothing would change regarding crime.

It accounts for the Democrat-run cities because it shows that all large cities have crime. Crime isn't partisan. The reason you see more Democrat-run cities with high crime rates is that a majority of urban areas vote Democrat. If you replaced a mayor of a Democrat-run city with a Republican, I would be willing to bet nothing would change regarding crime.
I agree for the most part. Put a Republican mayor in charge of Baltimore, Chicago, or any other city that Ds have run for decades. Nothing would change. At least for many years. Cancer usually kills the patient. Look into the city coucils though. I'm thinking there's not a R majority in them.

Not only is this the silliest attempt to hand wave a non-political statistic, you also manage to once again, throw the egg on yourself.

If crime being on the decline is "actually" not charging people for crimes, that would also be implicating Republicans are "skewing the stats" since the crime decline includes them as well. My state is a Republican strong hold and a border state where all those spooky, scary immigrants come through. The very statistics you hand wave are the ones my state is a leader in contributing to with 98% of the population covered by those stats.

Aggravated Assault is down 7.5%. Murder is down 17.3%. Rape is down 6.4%. Robbery is down 4.4%. Burglary is down 9.1%. Theft is down 7.1%. Violent Crime is down 7.0%. Property Crime is down 2.8%.

But this still circles back to accountability - a reasonable person should accept the reality of being corrected for making a mistake, rather than retaliate for it. That's further proof the people are purposefully refusing to follow the rules and believe they're in the right for it. This retaliation despite being in the wrong is something many of us Americans see happen every single day, especially in traffic situations.
Hmm. It kinda sounds like you're describing those Trump followers who've been emboldened to publicly be their worst selves, but given that it's a street takeover (wouldn't necessarily expect a Trump nut to participate in em)... I don't know. Maybe it is more of a post-2020 nihilism thing. In any case, this is not something I think can be solved by voting rep or whatever - in fact doing something about it may be more an individual thing than anything else. Could be you calling the cops, could be some kind of nonprofit organizing an event as to offer alternative safer ways to have fun. As I said before, I'd dwell on the reasons why they happen in the first place instead of looking at the symptoms and thinking more "skull cracking" would solve the problem.
I don't care. If somebody wants to escalate, and I can prove either I'm right or they're wrong, I'm taking up the offer. Done it before and will continue to, particularly if I can escalate it in a way that gets them caught. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Being so aware that you can game some idiot into getting in trouble is so incredibly satisfying because they were absolutely certain that nobody would do anything about it.
That's another way to deal with it, almost doing a "own the libs" but instead its "own actual idiots". Not bad. Only problem I could forsee is if your escalation could ever count as some form of incitement or solicitation, thus ironically commiting a crime yourself to do something about crime. Though then again... I'm not sure how US law works in that regard. Or Ohio, for that matter.

Hmm. It kinda sounds like you're describing those Trump followers who've been emboldened to publicly be their worst selves, but given that it's a street takeover (wouldn't necessarily expect a Trump nut to participate in em)... I don't know. Maybe it is more of a post-2020 nihilism thing. In any case, this is not something I think can be solved by voting rep or whatever - in fact doing something about it may be more an individual thing than anything else. Could be you calling the cops, could be some kind of nonprofit organizing an event as to offer alternative safer ways to have fun. As I said before, I'd dwell on the reasons why they happen in the first place instead of looking at the symptoms and thinking more "skull cracking" would solve the problem.

That's another way to deal with it, almost doing a "own the libs" but instead its "own actual idiots". Not bad. Only problem I could forsee is if your escalation could ever count as some form of incitement or solicitation, thus ironically commiting a crime yourself to do something about crime. Though then again... I'm not sure how US law works in that regard. Or Ohio, for that matter.
Obviously the "skull cracking" comment was an exaggeration but I was pissed and that's what felt appropriate at the time.

In correcting people I'm not trying to own anybody, I'm just stating facts. But you're right, some of these people simply aren't receptive to reason and immediately want to get aggressive. You gotta pick your battles and walk away at the right time. It all depends on the person. Some people just made an honest mistake while some are looking for a fight. Usually the latter makes it very obvious so that's when the badges come in. I've followed multiple people over the years while on the phone with cops until one of them caught up and witnessed what I was witnessing. I can see how cops are easily overwhelmed because while minor rule-breaking is the norm, major rule-breaking is also pretty constant and everywhere.

It takes a village. Good people need to do their part to keep everybody else in line and enforce some decency in society. That used to be an expectation 30+ years ago, now it is an exception. At best, a person who doesn't put any effort in to help out is lazy. I've been lazy at points in my life so I know that it is not impressive or worthy of respect.

Last edited:
Obviously the "skull cracking" comment was an exaggeration but I was pissed and that's what felt appropriate at the time.

In correcting people I'm not trying to own anybody, I'm just stating facts. But you're right, some of these people simply aren't receptive to reason and immediately want to get aggressive. You gotta pick your battles and walk away at the right time. It all depends on the person. Some people just made an honest mistake while some are looking for a fight. Usually the latter makes it very obvious so that's when the badges come in. I've followed multiple people over the years while on the phone with cops until one of them caught up and witnessed what I was witnessing. I can see how cops are easily overwhelmed because while minor rule-breaking is the norm, major rule-breaking is also pretty constant and everywhere.
That's fair. "Owning idiots" would make for a fun YT watch, but I can see how it wouldn't be exactly... constructive.
The honest mistake bit is precisely why I mentioned incitement/solicitation, there are people who are ignorant but far from malicious, they just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Good on you for recognizing that.
Cops being overwhelmed depends on how many cops are employed as well as (once again) why these events occur. If it's constant then there must be an underlying reason that directly contributes to things like street takeovers and "lack of respect". Speaking of...

It takes a village. Good people need to do their part to keep everybody else in line and enforce some decency in society. That used to be an expectation 30+ years ago, now it is an exception. At best, a person who doesn't put any effort in to help out is lazy. I've been lazy at points in my life so I know that it is not impressive or worthy of respect.
I don't know if this is a reason, but maybe post-2020 there isn't so much connection between people (beyond idiots), due to things like Covid and how it in some ways amplified existing problems in society like car-centric infrastructure, inequality, entitlement and polarization, etc. In such case, it's a problem that's has been a long time in making, only Covid supercharged it like a Top Fuel Dragster.

Why the **** would I google you!? Besides, your bio says NY?
Birmingham is run by a Democrat

Not only is this the silliest attempt to hand wave a non-political statistic, you also manage to once again, throw the egg on yourself.

If crime being on the decline is "actually" not charging people for crimes, that would also be implicating Republicans are "skewing the stats" since the crime decline includes them as well. My state is a Republican strong hold and a border state where all those spooky, scary immigrants come through. The very statistics you hand wave are the ones my state is a leader in contributing to with 98% of the population covered by those stats.

Aggravated Assault is down 7.5%. Murder is down 17.3%. Rape is down 6.4%. Robbery is down 4.4%. Burglary is down 9.1%. Theft is down 7.1%. Violent Crime is down 7.0%. Property Crime is down 2.8%.
Sorry my dude. Crime is under reported. Happens around me all the time. Why?, not enough police. They never show up, no report written. Hard to prove a negative.

Last edited:
Sorry my dude. Crime is under reported. Happens around me all the time. Why?, not enough police. They never show up, no report written. Hard to prove a negative.
Ah yes, the good ol' conservative closed mind of, "Whatever is happening around me must be what's happening for everyone else".

Pick yourself up by your boot straps & find a better place to live, then. But, the facts don't care about your feelings; crime has been declining in the US.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the good ol' conservative closed mind of, "Whatever is happening around me must be what's happening for everyone else".

Pick yourself up by your boot straps & find a better place to live, then. But, the facts don't care about your feelings; crime has been declining in the US.
Closed mind is what I see in you. I'll come to Texas and add another republican vote. You'll love that.

Closed mind is what I see in you.
You literally just hand waved proven evidence that Republican & Democrat cities contribute in exchange for anecdotal evidence. That's text book close mindedness. :lol:
I'll come to Texas and add another republican vote. You'll love that.
You seem to come from a crime ridden area & we don't need you bringing it here. We're also full, so sorry, you're not welcome in that regard, either. I can cite more reasons for why you can't move here according to Texas conservatives.

I did. You won't be punished. They agree with you.
Whether or not they agree with me doesn't dictate how they run the forum.

But, I suppose we are at that part (like every other MAGA supporter that comes into this section) where you no longer can back up your posts, so you just play victim instead.
It absolutely was trolling.
That was actually the most sincere response you've gotten from me yet.
You're escalating, looking for me to violate the terms of service.
A day in review:
Again, the 8-10 of you on this page/channel are absolutely unhinged.
PS, most of you people on here need to be medicated.
Although I'd like to stay here all day arguing with you idiots

And this one where you can dish it towards @Tornado, but you can't take it here, I guess.
Oh come on, you can do better than that.

Back