• Thread starter usernamed
  • 724 comments
Cosmic
Sticky threads we should let die...
Let's Make A Car List For GT4
Gt4 Release Date
Gt4p - Pics Of All The Cars - Warning Lots Of Pics
The FIRST **REAL** Screenshots of GT4!

They are really unnecessary. We don't need them anymore.

Those were the four I had in mind. The info in them is very out of date, and the picture ones have had all the pictures removed and put into the GTP library.

Cheers

Jamie

Hey guys, I hope is not a stupid question, but will the Clio Sport RS 172 be in GT4?
I know is in GT Concept, but I saw the car list and there is only the V6 and a Clio but it not says Clio Sport and its in black color, so its states that there are screenshots of it, is the Clio Sport RS gonna be in GT4, are there secreenshots of it??, I have look for it but it only comes in GT Concept...

Check Here..

pcgames0625gt04.jpg

usernamed
Q: Is my favourite car going to be in GT4??

A: If it's not on The359's Master Car List then we don't have any idea, so don't ask, we won't be able to help unfortunately, and some of us will respond less than positively.

Read. Stop. Think. Post.

In light of the opponents question I think it might be wise to include another section with "The Opponents" with some info about how many cars you'll be racing, the reason why that limit exists (we've had some good threads on the topic), and also the AI.

Eagle
In light of the opponents question I think it might be wise to include another section with "The Opponents" with some info about how many cars you'll be racing, the reason why that limit exists (we've had some good threads on the topic), and also the AI.

All right I'll try to do some of it now, leaving for Montreal tomorrow and then going to the Dominican Rebulic a couple days after that... So I got to start packing soon.. :crazy:

EDIT: Finished, needs a little polishing but OK for now..

From what I've seen...

Anytime we have a sticky thread it serves as an excuse for some boon to come along and post a question about some random car that is in the game...

I say get a moderator to edit all the crap out of this topic then lock & stick... that way it becomes perfectly preserved without any of this tosh in it!

C.

wouldn't be surpirsed if it does make it in, I mean all that we've seen from GT4 is an improvement from GT3 (they might even make how many mins spent with a car!:eek:!). I wouldn't worry about it :)

Cosmic
I've been wondering about this from the beggining. I hope somebody can answer me.
i think the HUD's we've seen thus far didn't have an odometer... but it's been in all the previous GT's so i don't see why they'd take it out... having said that and talking about the HUD i'm really hoping there is a fuel gauge (not just a low fuel light, an actual gauge showing what's in the tank) and fueling strategy becomes a part of GT... just think it will add a nice dimension to longer races.

Sounds great! Take it to the Fuel thread.

I see no reason for milage not to return, it's not that hard to include and adds more realism and depth to the game.

I'm all for moderation of this thread - leave it open but delete questions as their answers are added to the FAQ or simply the sections in general.

Mustang-man
I find that having mileage recorded for each car makes me want to play the game more. :odd:

In my opinion ...yes!
Why? Beacuse , my favorite race car is going to be in GT4 and I want to drive it as much I can. And later it's fun to see how many miles have you drove with that car. ;) It's just me :)

does anyone remember the special test track from gt2 motorsports land...it was a great track for testing your suspension settings...hopefully this will be in gt4 as well

Thanks Sage for putting that thread up. Hopefully it will attract many new members and they might just do the right thing 👍

</off-topic>

usernamed
Thanks Sage for putting that thread up. Hopefully it will attract many new members and they might just do the right thing 👍
Welcome! :D Actually, I didn't even realize until I had already put together most of that post that you had already linked to most of those threads... oh well, a little redundancy can't hurt. :) Also, I'm hoping to make it a more permanent thread, to be also used as a resource once GT4 actually comes out (just like the corresponding thread in the GT3 forum).

heh, I have to admit when I first saw Sage's new thread I just went "Uh... o_O What about usernamed's?". That was before any content was added to it of course. We'll leave Sage's one pristine and we can keep building on this one. Who knows, perhaps we'll merge the two eventually or something similar. Either way I'll try to keep thinking of things to contribute.

Defs a good idea to release the stickied threads and replace with the one that is locked...

Usernamed's had a bit more info in it though so I think it'd be wise to maybe just copy it over every now and then from here...

I haven't checked the front page recently but you could add a link to those two online times DB's in the post too?

Also CooperS has made a good post about how to do the licence tests in Prologue too (In the prologue forum)

C.

C.

Back