Answers To All Of Your GT4 Questions

• Thread starter usernamed
  • 724 comments
A. Is there a penalty for hitting walls or cuttign course? Example: going 50mph for 10 seconds

B. Do the cars use gas?

C. Can you use personal setups online?

perhaps it sounds a bit too detailed but will be there an backwards lamp wich shines when u drive backwards??? it is in NFS for example and i think it´s a detail PD shoulnd´t left out because GRAN TURISMO is such a PERFECTIONIST Game that this small but important and of course REALISTIC detail :> :))

You mean like reverse lights?

Who's the chick in your avatar Earth? (Seems to be the most common question these days, should put it in the FAQ).

what frustrates me since GT3 is that the white TRIANGLE of the GT-One (look pic) is missing!! ok they have corrected the mistake that the GT-One with the advertising "ESSO ULTRON" has the Number 3 instead of NR. 1 (as it was in GT3 & Concept)but the triangle is stil missing!!!...cry... :guilty: :( :(

im new here so i havent checked out many things on the website
i have a questions regarding on-line play
i think it was asked or answered before
its about being able to download new things like cars? tracks? photos?
will that feature be available in gt4?
am email add is zulf_t@yahoo.com
thanks

Could it be that the GT-One was sponsored by that famous cig company?
You know, the white mountain on the red background...
I'm sure Sony does not allow tobacco brand names in their games.
But then again, remember the small icon depicting Solid Snake's "favorite brand" in Metal Gear?

Downloadable content has been hinted, Sony confirmed GT4 would use the HDD but what exactley it will be used for is unknown.

..will there the option that u can choose between open and closed by cabrio(-coupes)??
vote on my new thread plzz!ther´s the same answer!and will there be FERRARIES(360 stradale)???..was just a JOKE!! i know that it´s a dream which doesn´t comes true (at least til GT4!)...:(:(..cry

We don't know yet if you can choose roof up or down on a cabriolet or a coupe-cabriolet.

Why does looking at GT3 tell us if we can choose to have the roof up or down in GT4?

..yeah! why GT3?? we talk about "THE BEST REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR EVER!!!" :sly: so plzz refer to GT4 if u know sth about roof open or closed in GT4!!!
...i hope very much that there will be the Championcar of the "Geman Touringcar Masters" from 1994--> the Mercedes C-class DTM!! u know that there are the Alfa 155 DTM and the Opel calibra DTM which also ran at that time!! so the Championcar is hopefully :bowdown: NOT MISSING in GT4!!!
images removed by moderator Please keep attached images related to the thread. Further posting of random images, will be considered spam and you'll be warned, then banned.

Ok, how should i put this in a friendly tone?

Please GT one lover, do not mess up thread, especially this stickied thread by posting too large pictures. I am on broadband but it must be hell for 56k...

It is not in interset of this work of our member usernamed to put such a large picture inside this thread, especially if it of your scale cars in your room.

I have to report it. No offense, your comment in other threads can be good sometimes

Indeed, well said K2.

Gt-one Lover,
You've done nothing wrong.
However, I am sure that all dial-up users, and even some broadband users would greatly appreciate it if you were to not post large pictures in this thread.

On that same note though, I didn't find a pictures thread, so if you absolutely must post pictures I will not stop you.

Note:
Once I do find the pictures thread that I know is out there, I will post a link in here and hopefully you will get all the gt4 pictures you want.

So please enjoy the thread and discussion, but please try not to blow this thread up with pictures.

And remember, I am asking this of you on a personal member to member level, this is not a warning about bad behaviour or violations of the aup & tos.

I hope things work out,
-kent

edit:
Also, I forgot but...
There is a hobbies forum here at the gtp that is perfect for model discussion. Found Here
&
There is a cars in general forum that would be perfect for discussion of the real world DTM cars you love. Found here

Please enjoy. :D

..OK!!! i knew that the calibra pic was too large but when u even CRITICIZE the small pics(mercedes) i won´t post ANY picsto this thread any more!!!!:( :grumpy: :guilty:
....but why are u JUST NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS?????????? :irked: :confused:

I'm sorry Gt-one lover,

What was the question again?

I will be happy to help out in any way possible, I just didn't catch the question.

So please feel free to post up any questions you have and by all means, some one in this place will have an answer for you. :D

... my question was if the Mercedes C-class DTM (look criticized pics above!) in GT4???
...i know that there´s an old Merceds DTM from 1992 but this wasn´t just the car which ran with the Alfa 155 DTM and Calibra DTM!!!...the car which ran in tha same championship and at the same time was the C-Class from 1994(look pics)!!!... i want this car and not the older version which doesn´t fit in the GROUP of 155 AND CALIBRA!!!

I remember somebody else pointed you here but you didn't listen.

1. If the CLK-DTM was in GT4 so far, then you would see it on the list here. If it is NOT on the list, then it is not in GT4.

Understood? :)

I'm not sure of the exact dates, but I do know that EA's contract with Ferrari is up at the end of third quarter (September) and supposedly also the Porsche contract a month after that. Lambo?
If this is true, I hope PD is stalling the game release to get some of those cars in there.
If they are making the game better, I don't care how long it takes.
If anybody has info on the EA deals, let's hear it.

DevilGTx
I'm not sure of the exact dates, but I do know that EA's contract with Ferrari is up at the end of third quarter (September) and supposedly also the Porsche contract a month after that. Lambo?
If this is true, I hope PD is stalling the game release to get some of those cars in there.
If they are making the game better, I don't care how long it takes.
If anybody has info on the EA deals, let's hear it.

Thats what ive been hoping is happening, never know they may have finished GT4 ans stalling intill november (due to licenses). They now could be working on GT4 for the PSP or/and GT5.

I heard the same thing. EA's contrtact with ferrari and Porshe ends around November... Realease date for GT4 is set at the same time. There's been many discussions on this, please....SEARCH

i think that it might be possible to see lamborghini, ferrari, and porsche...

polyphony are seen photographing and testing ferrari's and porsche's on the dvd

but of course, i could be wrong...

Back