Answers To All Of Your GT4 Questions

• Thread starter usernamed
  • 724 comments
GT-One Lover
.... i´ve a QUESTION:
can very fast cars (without any front-diffusor)perhaps "FLY UP/TAKE OFF" when they were driving in the windshade of another car(as it happened in LM and in ALMS)????

look at the at the pics:
CLRflip1.jpg

CLRflip2.jpg

CLRflip3.jpg

just look at this page!!! here are some movies of cars that flip,too!!! :dopey:
http://www.nmd.com.au/downloads_result.cfm?Type=Movies

My god. You are a idiot.

Those pictures have been posted to abuse. Stop posting crap, and say something intelligent for once.

I'd really have to agree with Darin there, what would be the point of making your cars fly up and spin like heck. You'd just end up wasting time and be in last place.

sUn
I'd really have to agree with Darin there, what would be the point of making your cars fly up and spin like heck. You'd just end up wasting time and be in last place.

Exactly. Its pointless.

GT-One is this in regard to GT as in can you flip your car in GT?, if yes then no it can't be done in GT (the game) but in real racing when aerodynamics haven't been fully tested then yes it can happen as you have seen from the videos and pics.

All it needs is the air to get under the car and for pressure to build up then the air lifts the car off the ground. I would think theres plenty of designs that can cause that to happen, however thats a very good reason you don't see thoes designs.

*cough* Wheelie trick guys.

Cars never flip in GT games, you can get damn close to vertical, same way you can get damn close to horizontal, but the car will never actually flip or roll.

Nope I don't think Sony and PD see a big enough maret in the US for GT4.

GT4 hasn't got the international appeal so from what I've heard GT4 will be sold in small kiosks outside PD's hq for anyone that want's it. :lol:

Come on guys, we made this to try and centralise where these people ask stupid questions instead of them starting a new thread - don't post bull**** and ruin it. Just answer the question and let the dude go on his way. Hell after the Prologue debacle some people may believe GT4 won't reach western shores, it's not that unreasonable.

Hey How do i log in on the welcome screen. When I try to d-load the videos it says im not loged in but then I click on sine in how do I get back to the video d-load screen???

Progressive scan is what he is talking about I believe. This has been discussed a while but several sources say that it is NOT going to be in the game.

...i´ve a question:
can u perhaps choose THE SIZE OF THE WHEEL RIMS in GT4(from 16 to 19 or 20 inch)???
would be great cuz in GT3 u have to drive with the same tires which u got at the beginning when u won a car!!!....and in other games u can already chosse the size(NFS-U)!!!

Apparently the wheels are actually going to make a difference now in terms of game physics, so there's a chance you'll be able to shift to larger rims.

....it´s not real GT4 question but how can u watch the "NÜRBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE-COMPLETE LAP" video???it´s a "MOV-DATA" i saw but i can´t play it with the programmes i have on my PC!!!:(:(:(can u perhaps say me with which programme(s) i can play such videos AND WHERE I CAN GET THIS PROGRAMME(S) FROM???PLEASEEEEE!!!I WANT TO SEE NN(NÜRBURGRING-NORDSCHLEIEFE)!!!!!!!:(:(:(

Although I am new, I must say Ferrari won't make it. It seems Sony couldn't obtain license rights from them. Lamborghini is a maybe. And from what I hear, McLaren might be under BMW. (I'm guessing that b/c of it being powered by them)

topic?
what was ur question???
there´s another THREAD where u can give commentars to lambo,porsche or ferrari:
the thread´s called "WHAT´S PREVENTING PD FROM PUTTING FERRARI;LAMBO AND PORSCHE..." or sth like that!!!

Back