Answers To All Of Your GT4 Questions

• Thread starter usernamed
  • 724 comments
Unlikely, it's the kind of game that helps sell consoles and bringing it out on the PC would only be detremental to PS2 sales, and since PD is part of Sony, that's never going to be allowed.

Yeah! Well, I'm not really a console kinda person, my fingers hurt on the gamepad. Even though I've played old GTs on PS1, I've just purchased PS2 just for this game... and Driv3r. I would still love to see it on PC, or at least ported or something....

Won't ever happen, just as none of the other GT titles have been officially ported/released for PC. Best bet is either to get yourself a wheel or a more comfortable game pad, or wait for the PS2 emulators to get up to speed and use one of those.

GT-ONE Lover: If anything, McLaren F1 GTR's comments were more relevant than yours were, your question got answered but still you need help - go Google for QuickTime 6.5 and you'd find that it's produced by Apple and available here.

If you have problems with that, there are a few other programs you can use, QuickTimeAlt and VideoLAN come to mind.

We assume it is official because there are fuel gauges on every car in Prologue. There is also a fuel consumption test in Prologue. Please read the FULL description on my posts before posting questions...

BTW, Welcome to GTPlanet.

i did read that i was just wondering becuse half that information was based on guess so i need some proof to back all that up oh well thanks anyways

Rohan

...what about the "NÜRBURGRING F1 GP TRACK"??"
u know there´s the longest,hardest,most difficult(?)and most beautiful(?) track on earth-NN(NÜRBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE!)but what about the smaller part,the f1 Grand Prix course???

hope it´s in GT4!!

Pretty soon GT-One lover is going onto my ignor list, he'll be the first person that's ever gone onto my ignor list.

...so is it that wrong to ask sth about GRAN TURISMO 4(AS THE TOPIC IS!)namely to ask if the track i mentioned will be in GT4(or if anybody knows sth about the Nürburgring GP Course!!!!

It's not as wrong as some things you've done, but there's a section on tracks and photo mode locations, and if it's not in there, we don't know about it.

I don't believe so but then car tuning and performance is supposedly improved with various options so you never know.

Thought I would answer quick before the wolves got to it and basically moaned at you and ........zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ :lol:

Alright, I see your point. ANother game I was playing. There subsitute was Air Cleaner, Muffler, and Engine.

Actually, if you bought a turbo for a car like the Jags it actually fitted a supercharger, you paid for a turbo though but when you checked up on the car in the garage it was supercharged not turbo charged.

Who's hungry?
gt460.jpg

Note* the McDonalds, and Fridays

lol nice pic about NY!!!:)
would be nice if u could stop the race (when u drive an endurance race at NY)and just drive to Mc donald´s to eat and drink sth:lol::)miau!

Back