Anyone who can read japanese know what this says?

No46_TheDoctor or SSRacingUK
Got this in an e-mail from the Japanese GT website, no idea why, or what it say's, anyone know?

メンバーシステム変更のお知らせ2009年09月07日
「グランツーリスモ・ドットコム」メンバーの皆様へ

いつも「グランツーリスモ・ドットコム」をご利用いただき、誠にありがとうございます。

当サイトは9月下旬にリニューアルを予定しており、それに伴うメンバーシステム変更点について以下にお知らせします。ここに記載のない部分に変更はございません。

●現在のメンバーシステム
・メールアドレスとパスワードでメンバー登録していただきます。
・ご希望のお客様にメールマガジン「GT NEWS」を配信します。
・ご希望のお客様はプレス登録の上、公式素材のご利用が可能です。
・プレス登録のお客様にはプレス向けメールマガジン「GT PRESS」を配信します。
・「マイページ」でメンバー情報を管理していただきます。
・PlayStation®Networkアカウントを「マイページ」に登録することで、『グランツーリスモ5プロローグ』オンラインランキングのマイレコードを表示させることができます。

●変更後のメンバーシステム
・メールアドレスのみでメンバー登録できます。
・メールマガジン「GT NEWS」をリニューアルし、ご登録のお客様全員にメールで重要な更新をお知らせする「更新アラート」として配信します。
・プレス登録制度を終了し、プレス素材は利用規約に基づいてどなたでもご利用可能になります。
・プレス専用のメールマガジンは終了し「更新アラート」内に公式素材についての情報を併記します。
・共通の「更新アラート」管理画面で登録、登録解除していただきます。
・PlayStation®Netwrokアカウントで当サイトに直接サインインすることで、『グランツーリスモ5プロローグ』オンラインランキングのマイレコードを表示させることができます。

●重要な変更点
・新システムでは「更新アラート」の受信を必須とさせていただくため、リニューアル実施時点でメールマガジンを希望されているメンバーの皆様はそのまま新システムに移行されますが、ご希望でない状態でメンバー登録をされている皆様は一度退会扱いとさせていただきます。ご希望の場合は、リニューアル完了後に改めてご登録ください。
・プレス制度終了に伴い、プレス登録時に入力していただいた情報は別途双方による確認がない限り、リニューアル時に破棄させていただきます。

変更点は以上となります。
リニューアル実施日につきましては、改めてお知らせします。

google translate:

Notice of Change Member System September 7, 2009
"Gran Turismo dot-com" to everyone of the members

Always "Gran Turismo dot-com" is available to you, Thank you very much.

This site has nine scheduled for late renewal, the following inform members about the system changes associated with it. No change to the part not listed here.

● current members of the system
· Bon appétit mail address and password registered members.
Customers who want · Mail Magazine "GT NEWS" delivers.
· You wish to register on the press, the material can be officially available.
Registered customers · Mail Magazine Press Press "GT PRESS" to deliver.
· "My Page" to manage member information with bon appétit.
· PlayStation ® Network account to "My Page" can be registered with the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is also available to display the records Ru My online ranking.

● Members of the revised system
Only registered members can address ·.
E-mail Newsletter · "GT NEWS" and renewed, critical updates to let you know by email to all registered customers, "alert update" delivers as.
Exit Registration System · press, press material is available to anyone on terms and conditions.
Mail magazine dedicated · finished press "alert update" information about the material in both the official.
· Common "alert update" registration management screen, and bon appétit unregistered.
· PlayStation ® Netwrok Sign in to your account directly to the site, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is also available to display the record that my online ranking.

● important changes
· The new system "alert update" so that we are required to receive, everyone of the members are like e-mail magazine施時real point is that renewal will be migrated to the new system intact, while members do not wish everybody is a registered Dakimasu once that had been treated as a withdrawal. If you wish, please re-register after you complete your renewal.
Upon the termination · press system, the information you enter during registration unless confirmed by both the press separately, bon appétit be disposed of when the renewal.

Changes will be higher.
Launch Date For renewal, the News again.

edit: don't know how much sense it makes.

New website system? Interesting.

EDIT: http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d3558.html
Its also on the page itself.

A better translation would be cool though, need to know if i need to change something on my account and press registration.

EDIT²: This actually pretty interesting, it seems like theyre preparing the site to spread news via e-mail, which automatically means there could be news on a more regular basis.

Last edited:
I got the mail too and it is also on the japanese GT website. All I can make of it, by using an online translator, is that from the end of this month (after TGS?) a news magazine will be delivered through your japanese e-mail account and that there will be a special version for press officials. There is also something about online rankings, but I've got no idea what that is all about. Hopefully someone with a japanese background can help us out here. :)

What - do you think PD might be giving us regular news??

I've gone light headed............i think I'm going to faint.

What a shocker - PD keep fan base up to date - hold the front page.

Fingers crossed eh?

Rookie's translation matches what I got from google's translation (Babelfish doesn't work for me for some reason) definetly about some basic changes that go with the site that e-mail was sent from. nothing unusual, though.

I got this email too. Put it through Babelfish but it's kinda in Japanese! Unreadable till we get an exact translation!

えっ! 海外からはお買物ができないの? そんな悩みを簡単解決。 まずはコチラ

Aah yes, finally weather effects in GT5!

This site has nine scheduled for late renewal
This does sound like the end of September, since the Japanese number their months rather than name them, as we in the West do.

:lol:

I also recived this e-mail. I didn't understand the translation from babelfish.

hahaha :lol:

Mega LOL!! :lol::lol::lol:

Because you registered with the Japanese Gran Turismo website like I did? Did you expect them to e-mail you in any other language?

Got it yesterday, just babelfish it and you see it was just member stuff changes.

LOL at the weather thing, nice try :D

Latest Posts

Back