are you going to put NOS on all your cars?

• Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 153 comments

are you going to put NOS on all your cars?

• yes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • no

Votes: 119 56.9%
  • only if I need it to pass an event

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • only if it sounds like realistic NOS

Votes: 13 6.2%

• Total voters
Brainhulk
I dont really want to because im an all motor type of guy, but hey if it doesn't blow the gaskets...

squidnos2.jpg

Last edited:
It's a matter of available credits, if i have enough credits then sure i will, NOS is optional, you don't have to use it, but when you do...just whoosh..

Lol, I remember putting NOS on my cars in GT4 and forgetting it was there are ready to use. The cars I use a lot I will put NOS on, but I won't waste it.

Nitrous costs 100,000cr to add to a 17,000cr Fit, so I probably won't be buying it for all my cars. But I like the idea. My sig is just a joke.

NOS is just a company that makes nitrous kits, Nitrous Oxide Systems. Educate yourself.

Um... a tad pedantic... I think the point was very clear...

For me, I would only really put it on "tuner" style cars... i.e. it won't be attached to my Volvo Estate :)

It has the same effect as Kleenex or Q-Tips. It's the brand that cemented it into our lives that we know it by, so people will refer to it by that. I'm sure those of you complaining about hating it when people call nitrous systems NOS do the same thing with one of those 2 others that I mentioned, or others. We hate you too. Who cares what people call it. You're not cool for calling it dope either.........

I will only put it cars I believe will be worth the Cr. 100,000 investment. Not down to how much they are worth initially, but how much I enjoy driving a particular car.

I'm gonna go technical and put N2O and I probably will. Gotta see what happens first

Back