are you going to put NOS on all your cars?

• Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 153 comments

are you going to put NOS on all your cars?

• yes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • no

Votes: 119 56.9%
  • only if I need it to pass an event

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • only if it sounds like realistic NOS

Votes: 13 6.2%

• Total voters
Why would a racing game have nitrous? What road race series allows nitrous? It's a stupid thing.

Rumor is in a future update there will be a rocket/PTP button as well....
There are many people that build and tune drag racing cars. Nos is used in that aspect of racing. I do not see much point in other aspects of the game. There are rumors of a drag strip track for future Dlc. The drag community is quite large so it makes sense to have it. Having more options is very cool whether you utilize them or not. Online play will probably give you the option to allow nitrous or not.

NOS is great on vintage Japanese cars that just dont have the power. I think its great feature as alot of the slower cars may be used more with it!

I do remember using NOS on cars in GT4 to actually MAKE them drift! :P

Would be a nice option to add nitrous to all my cars for the SS R X runs but at 100k it's far too much sadly, maybe PD should knock off a zero from the price. I'm guessing a future patch will address this.

I dont really want to because im an all motor type of guy, but hey if it doesn't blow the gaskets...

squidnos2.jpg

Hell yeah I use NOS! I just poured in two bottles into my gas tank the other day on my way home from work!

maybe PD should knock off a zero from the price. I'm guessing a future patch will address this.
I agree.. with 100k you can get a much faster car, or upgrade it to its max, which eliminates my purpose of installing NOS.. to get the car faster cheap, and let the car in stock condition, and still win short races without buying unnecessary car.

Gonna put it on a auto and/or powerglide MKIV Supra for highway racing with the slider all the way towards power lol

Edit: It's already been said.

I will only put NOS on my cars if it affects the PP accurately. If it doesn't, then there better be an option to disable it.

Also... will pit stops allow us to refill/replace the NOS tank? That would be hilarious.

No.

I will probably add NOS to some "street racing" cars (for the Fast and Furious mood) and I might try it on some other cars too (for fun). I want to see how Veyron behaves after having a bottle of NOS (if possible). But I definitely won't be adding it to all cars.

Also if it is possible to use NOS when not moving/when accerlating from 0, I might try it (for fun).

If there is NOS in GT6 than it better be realistic, so that the car chews itself up and you need an expensive rebuild after 5 miles. *rolls eyes*

NOS is a brand name. I hate when people talk about putting NAUS on their cars. Its called nitrous, juice, gas, dope, or spray. Whenever you say nauusssss, you sound like a 12 year old who just saw Fast and the Furious. And yes, I will be using it on many cars, because I like to drag race.

Yes, because Juice, Gas, Dope and Spray make you sound like a rocket scientist, may as well call it Laughing Gas.

Personally, I'll shall probably install a Dinitrogen Monoxide System on a few cars for a laugh, IIRC correctly I used it most in the dirt events in GT4.

Edit: It's already been said.

I will only put NOS on my cars if it affects the PP accurately. If it doesn't, then there better be an option to disable it.

Also... will pit stops allow us to refill/replace the NOS tank? That would be hilarious.
I don't have the game so this info is second hand, but so far it looks like Nitrous IS NOT included in PP and CANNOT BE DISABLED online. If this is true, its epic stupidity on the part of PD.

Back in GT4 I did put NOS on all my cars...

Now, I don't know... I'll have to check how the system works on GT6... For now it is a NO...

I don't have the game so this info is second hand, but so far it looks like Nitrous IS NOT included in PP and CANNOT BE DISABLED online. If this is true, its epic stupidity on the part of PD.

I 100% agree with that. It would be stupid unfair if some cars are getting speed boosts without having it in PP and I would be truly disappointed if it can't be disabled.

As far as all cars go, no.
However I will be throwing NOS into slower cars such as the Fiat 500 and Samba Bus to give them a better chance against bigger, faster cars.
Won't work online because everyone else will have acess to Nitrous as well.

Once I have a steady source of credits, definitely. And I will install it on almost every car that can be equipped with it. There will be a few cars that will be spared, don't worry. If a Miata is my starter car, I'm keeping it stock forever and will look at how many miles I put on it when I'm finished with GT6.

As far as all cars go, no.
However I will be throwing NOS into slower cars such as the Fiat 500 and Samba Bus to give them a better chance against bigger, faster cars.

NOS on a Fiat 500? You are an evil genius.

Great. Every kid and all the nitrous you can eat will turn into a NFS The Run. (Although a great game, nitrous has no place in GT6), IMO.

Great. Every kid and all the nitrous you can eat will turn into a NFS The Run. (Although a great game, nitrous has no place in GT6), IMO.
If and until there is a disable Nitrous button online, PP racing will be a joke. Without nitrous you won't be competitive end of story. Goodbye realistic PP racing. I'll stick to cars that can't have nitrous, spec racing and shuffle if its even available.

Yes I'm going to put it on all my tuned cars, just for completion sake. But I won't use it in races, just for top speed runs. At the end of the day it's still your decision to press the button 👍

Problem is, I've assigned all the buttons on my G25. Now I have to choose between horn or nitrous :lol:

Why is there not a 'hell no' option? :P NOS is a bit too NFS for me.. I hope there will be a option to not allow it when hosting a room online.
I'm with you. It's too NFS, Fast & Furious for me. It's the whole culture of neons and nitrous that I'm opposed to. I mean if they are suppose to be making your car faster why would you put neons on it? Neons just take that little bit extra away from the battery and give you that much less power. I'm here for a car experience, not a know nothing tuner experience.

I believe I forgot to mention in my previous post that I won't use the nitrous ALL the time, despite having it in almost all of my cars. I will use it for top speed runs, Wangan runs on SSR7 (If I sign up for the series), and races where nitrous is allowed.

Will I put a Nitrous package on ALL my cars, no. However I'll probably trying it on at least one car just to see how it functions within the game.

Back