Votes: 11 3.7%

• Total voters
England
Kings Lynn.
Dixon_F1
?
Simplified interior view added to all standard cars
User control of the weather change feature
Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings...
Spec 2.0 Opening movie
Improved UI response and usability
Replay front forward/rewind3. Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings...
Mid-race save feature for endurance races
Expanded online lounge features (Narrowing down car types, shuffle races)...
Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings.)
Expanded Photo travel features / You can now take photo’s of cars together with your avatar...
Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel
Added eleven 2011 model NASCAR cars...
Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Shulze Motor Sport
Improved physics and AI...
Support for the Logitec G25/G27 Steering wheel

The update becomes available on the 11th occtober.

To answer your question, absoloutley happy :) (maybe a poll?)

Don't say nasty words about me wanting to be a mod. It's the last thing i want.

He's not saying nasty things pal, i proudly admit i have a mod hat myself...
If you want to discuss stig in GT5 further go here or here

There is many, many dup threads on this...
Stig suit exists!!
Stig helmet
Stig's Helmet and Race Suit
Stig Gear Wanted!
STIG outfit
Possible to get the "The Stig" driver suite?
Stig helmet + suit!
Stig's race suit
Top Gear Stig Helmet + Suit
Looking For The Stig's Helmet
The stig suit and helmet
The stig helmet wanted
Who doesn't want their Stig Outfit?
Stig Helmet/Suit
Stig Helmet + Suit: Does It Exist?
Stig Racing Outfit?
Stig Racing Suit (CLOSED)

& One thread on the opposing side
What's so special about Stig?

Granted, quite a few are marketplace threads, but i think 17 near identicle threads is a tad too much.
Oh, and FYI. I got everyone of those threads from searching "stig".

*mini mod cap off*

I don't care what else is in it, if they change the physics of the cars online, and I have to retune hundreds of cars I've worked on, I will not be happy. I can't imagine the guys who have spent countless hours on their tuning garages having all of their efforts negated and they have to go back and start from scratch.

I hope that is not the case, but as we know with GT5, you never know what to expect and logic and planning rarely figure into updates and changes.

You'd have to be a spoiled little piece of **** brat, not to be pleased with the update. I've never seen any other game developer get as much whining as PD, and yet they continue to do their best to please the masses. Look at all the free stuff we've gotten so far. Most developers would've charged money for things like Seasonal events, even though it's not actually new content.

Jawehawk
You'd have to be a spoiled little piece of **** brat, not to be pleased with the update. I've never seen any other game developer get as much whining as PD, and yet they continue to do their best to please the masses. Look at all the free stuff we've gotten so far. Most developers would've charged money for things like Seasonal events, even though it's not actually new content.

👍 im interested to see if anyone does moan!

Do you not tune your own cars? If you're just a casual user and do A spec and B Spec and some friendly online racing you don't need to worry about tuning. But if you're one of hundreds of thousands of hardcore users whose enjoyment of the game is derived from competing at the highest level and you've put countless hours into wringing the most out of your garage, a change in physics could mean, and I say could mean, you completely wasted hundreds of hours tuning in the past few months.

The stuff you got so far isn't "free" my friend. Nothing in life is free. The $100,000,000 they've collected so far on game sales paid for everything you got so far. The seasonals? Really? Come on...lol. It's a race against AI's where you win money. How much work do you think that is? Not much. It's peanuts.

I'd much rather have to pay for updates and cars and things if they were more comprehensive and you could pick and choose.

And it's not whining. It's feedback. Users are telling PD what they want and just because you don't agree with it, makes it no less valid. Just because someone is happy with whatever they get, doesn't mean it's what I want.

Any feature update is a welcome addition in my book. I will say that I'm a little confused as to why PD is focusing so much on NASCAR. It's always nice to have new cars.., but to have 11 cars that are NASCAR only is odd IMO. There are titles specific to that class of racing that IMO would do it much more justice than can be found within the GT series.

I wouldn't be surprised if the watered down/basic cockpit view for standards is exactly like GT for the PSP. Which is simply just a completely blacked out cockpit. Granted it'll probably look better with GT5 because the screen on the PSP is too small for that view.

Not amazed, since a lot of stuff should have been in from release. But pleased: of course, how can you not be? Looking forward to DLC too, as long as it's fresh content and not rehashed or stuff that should have been in from day 1. 👍

>_<

Whoop-de-freaking Doo. I was expecting something good. *sigh*

This game is seriously becoming boring as hell.

Do you not tune your own cars? If you're just a casual user and do A spec and B Spec and some friendly online racing you don't need to worry about tuning. But if you're one of hundreds of thousands of hardcore users whose enjoyment of the game is derived from competing at the highest level and you've put countless hours into wringing the most out of your garage, a change in physics could mean, and I say could mean, you completely wasted hundreds of hours tuning in the past few months.

The stuff you got so far isn't "free" my friend. Nothing in life is free. The $100,000,000 they've collected so far on game sales paid for everything you got so far. The seasonals? Really? Come on...lol. It's a race against AI's where you win money. How much work do you think that is? Not much. It's peanuts.

I'd much rather have to pay for updates and cars and things if they were more comprehensive and you could pick and choose.

And it's not whining. It's feedback. Users are telling PD what they want and just because you don't agree with it, makes it no less valid. Just because someone is happy with whatever they get, doesn't mean it's what I want.

Please use some common sense when reading my posts. When I say free, I mean no additional cost besides the price of the game. And I did say that the seasonals aren't actual new content, thus implying it doesn't take a whole lot of work to create them. However, that won't stop a lot of developers from charging money for things like that.

Why do you bring up the new physics? As you said yourself, none of us know what it'll do to the game. Even if the new physics results in old tunes being useless, it just means we're off to a new start. New start means new challenges, which then equals more fun.

And if you've spent as much time on GTP as I think you have, you must have noticed the obscene amount of people whining and bitching about all kinds of mondane things. Yes, there are people who bring up legitimate points, but they are in a minority from my experiences.

I've played the game almost every single day since release, so I'd say I'm pretty experienced with the game.

For no extra cost, it sounds like a good package.

Interested to hear about the DLC.

One less reason to buy an Xbox in any case - has to be a good thing.

I am very pleased with this update and I dont think it'll be the end of it... Big thumbs up to Kaz and PD...keep up the good work!

Simplified interior view added to all standard cars - Shoulda been in from the start.

User control of the weather change feature - meh

Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings - Shoulda been in from the start.

Spec 2.0 Opening movie - meh.

Improved UI response and usability - possible 👍

Replay front forward/rewind. - Shoulda been in from the start.

Mid-race save feature for endurance races - meh, still won't be doing them.

Expanded online lounge features (Narrowing down car types, shuffle races) - possible 👍

Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings.) - meh.

Expanded Photo travel features / You can now take photo’s of cars together with your avatar - meh.

Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel - meh.

Added eleven 2011 model NASCAR cars - For the love of god, WHYYYYYY??

Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Shulze Motor Sport - possible 👍

Improved physics and AI... - possible 👍

Support for the Logitec G25/G27 Steering wheel - possible 👍 for those that use a wheel. No good to me though.

{Cy}

Back