• meh, its okay...

Votes: 51 17.2%
  • no, not at all... (why)

Votes: 11 3.7%

• Total voters
?
Simplified interior view added to all standard cars > DONT CARE
User control of the weather change feature > FUNNY
Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings... > DONT CARE
Spec 2.0 Opening movie > WHO CARES AT ALL FOR THIS>>>?
Improved UI response and usability > DONT CARE
Replay front forward/rewind3. > Nice!
Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings... > DONT CARE
Mid-race save feature for endurance races > Nice, should have been there from the beginning!
Expanded online lounge features (Narrowing down car types, shuffle races)... > Nice
Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings.) > DONT CARE
Expanded Photo travel features / You can now take photo’s of cars together with your avatar... > DONT CARE
Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel > DONT CARE
Added eleven 2011 model NASCAR cars... > COULDNT EVEN CARE LESS
Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Shulze Motor Sport > ANOTHER NISSAN...
Improved physics and AI... > DONT CARE
Support for the Logitec G25/G27 Steering wheel > DONT CARE

I voted the 3rd option and why as you see above...

I'd have to say I am because I read the updates on what they were going to add in the update, and everything is there. There are a few things I could care less about like Nascar's, and I wish they would have added a few more features, but like I said they told us what they were going to add to the game. So at this point only the G27 users should be disappointed that the wheel is still not working the way it should, and I should have one by the end of the week so let's hope they fix it before the week is out

I am totally pleased with Spec II, if even for two things alone:

1. The cockpit view for open cockpit cars. (Especially pleased with the Caterham.)

2. The ability to prohibit tuning in online races.
(This really has me excited about the possibilities it offers for good races, and series. Though the ability to selectively specify tuning would be arguably better.)

Last edited:
The track loads VERY fast, but to make up for that, the cars manually load. At least you can tweak settings while they load.

I do really like the new way that the tracks load. Though I'm not sure if it continues loading while you are adjusting settings.

RX-7_FD3S
More shuffle option is enough to make me very very very happy :D

Toronado
I do really like the new way that the tracks load. Though I'm not sure if it continues loading while you are adjusting settings.

Don't fully agree with either of these. The shuffle race options are certainly improvements but there still isn't a wide enough gap of cars to choose from for me. Loading I find quite bizarre too, while it helps get any changes done quicker, if you just wanna race, it's still gonna take the same time as before. The way it loads doesn't feel that flowing either for me.

C-ZETA
Don't fully agree with either of these. The shuffle race options are certainly improvements but there still isn't a wide enough gap of cars to choose from for me. Loading I find quite bizarre too, while it helps get any changes done quicker, if you just wanna race, it's still gonna take the same time as before. The way it loads doesn't feel that flowing either for me.

Exactly!

Yeah. It was cool for a month. Now Shuffle mode is stale and lobbies are dwindling in numbers. That Update/Refresh needs to get here now, before this game dries up and dies. My son picked it up after a break and doesn't care about it any more either. I find myself spending less and less time looking for lobbies. Thinly populated user generated (normal/homer) lobbies or dead shuffle rooms. Not much of a choice.
I know why GT5 doesn't have an online counter, because no one is playing this game, really.

The track loads VERY fast, but to make up for that, the cars manually load. At least you can tweak settings while they load.

Yeah but slow doesnt get any faster..............!
And in your example you are forced to do something while the cars load... so Ill stick with slow.

has anyone else noticed a problem with the rolling starts online?it seems like your stuck doing 70mph untill you either quit the race (obviously)or open the message box,has happened to me twice.

has anyone else noticed a problem with the rolling starts online?it seems like your stuck doing 70mph untill you either quit the race (obviously)or open the message box,has happened to me twice.

Yeah. Its a glitch that happens every time on rolling starts on ovals. Pause and then unpause.

Back