670678a79d02f.png
670678c647efd.png
670678b14cef8.png

670678c1d0fff.png

6706792ac190c.png
670679279a4c3.png
6706792e5a80a.png
670678c4225c2.png

Vehicle modeling has gone up a notch compared to the best, yet the recommended configuration on steam is not huge.
351c6f2c-bc20-44b5-8006-bee7a177864c.png

Last edited:
Not how that verb works I'm afraid.
Maybe for you, but not for me.
I'm perfectly calm.
Ok.
That's a rather large amount of speculation on your part, and one that almost certainly will not pass the test of reality. Take GT7, the egregious grind it still contains means I have never done that with it at all.
Don't confuse speculating with describing those who are never missing in every community and game that exists without even having official information about it. On the other hand.... What makes you think that you are the right one to say who passes the "reality test" or not? Do you think that because you have suffered in a game like GT7 here it should be the same? what is the relationship between AC/ACC and GT7? there are none.
I think you're addressing this to the wrong person.

You also seem to have utterly missed the entire point of my post, which was the observation that you don't get to be 'gatekeeper' of who cares about what in regard to a title.
The one who quoted me was you when I didn't even refer to you. I don't try to be any "gatekeeper" or anything, that's why I say that no one cares if someone comes to say "I won't touch this game if it has this or that" because as I said, there is not even confirmed information and in the case that there is, no one will care who plays or stops playing it.

Maybe for you, but not for me.
You don't get to define the English language.
Don't confuse speculating with describing those who are never missing in every community and game that exists without even having official information about it.
So anyone who says they will skip it will, in fact, buy it and secretly lose sleep over playing it? If that's not speculation I'm not sure what is.
On the other hand.... What makes you think that you are the right one to say who passes the "reality test" or not? Do you think that because you have suffered in a game like GT7 here it should be the same? what is the relationship between AC/ACC and GT7? there are none.
You are assuming I'm saying something I'm not, it's a bit odd.
The one who quoted me was you when I didn't even refer to you.
It's a discussion forum, that's how they work.
I don't try to be any "gatekeeper" or anything, that's why I say that no one cares if someone comes to say "I won't touch this game if it has this or that" because as I said, there is not even confirmed information and in the case that there is, no one will care who plays or stops playing it.
What you're referring to here, that's gatekeeping.

Latest Posts

Back