Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,919 comments
Guys, ever since the Sol mod was released, Assetto Corsa became my main Sim alongside iRacing and Rfactor 2. It was the feature that was missing in AC. Now I want to recreate Le Mans. I have the mods necesary, yet I'm looking for more skins. Another thing is, do you guys have some kind of list on every Le Mans car available for AC? Then I can try to get the all:cheers:

Here one of my tracks "Grobnik 2012" kindly converted to AC by Edgar De Ochoa

https://app.box.com/s/k29ham9ak0uqmikax2fwszjien6bur10

If someone can please fix the AI start lights and cameras ? ...maybe @leBluem or someone that knows how things work...
Whoever does it, just add Yourself into the credits and reupload... see ReadME and EULA.txt in the track folder.
Any kind of improvement is welcome.

Here the track in SIMBIN format if it can help for the camera coordinates

https://app.box.com/s/ec38djod1ytioxgvaxr9me7ifvbkpln0

Sadly I don't have the time to do it and I just found the time to test the track for 3-4 laps, so I have no idea if there are other issues.
Thanks in advance for the collaboration.

a few words of reference about the real track:
The asphalt has ton of grip, in fact, your tires are gone in a few laps of hard driving.
I worked on a 3D project of the track when Mr. Ecclestone offered a contract to the direction for hosting the GP there... they started working on the track (mainly track side) but sadly the project never came to an end.
This version is how the track were supposed to look like.
The projecct dates exactly 10 years back (2009 is the date on the files of the first version I found on my HD) so keep in mind that the standards are a bit outdated.

If you like it enjoy it ... if not... oh well, there are tons of tracks around, so recycle is your friend :P
Cheers!

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that this track download brought a huge smile to my face. It was my favorite track a few years back and what a surprise seeing how it has developed since the last version I had. Reminds me of how a "real" track might evolve with construction and development over the years once it gains in popularity and revenue. Thanks again for your efforts on this one. :bowdown:

Delta7-Fox.png

I little gift for GtPlanet, badge and logo by me :gtpflag:
Here is ;)

Hi guys, came back from holiday and saw there has been a decent Austin / Morris mod on RD which has been taken down, has anybody still a working link please?

Why do some people have issues with mods, when over 200 people have no issues? do these people run maybe cracked versions of the game? i dont get it. I just have to vent on here for a bit.

Didn't have the blm but put all three in anyways (the 2 .ini's were the same).
All times of night=
It just doesn't make any logical sense. One track :D

ext/config/tracks
30060s2.png

2eykg9j.png

So so strange. What I do find odd is when enabling (after disabling) I get this below. But when WG is installed through CM and through mods folder, it auto enables (still didn't get any lighting then either).

2lj2ag1.png

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that this track download brought a huge smile to my face. It was my favorite track a few years back and what a surprise seeing how it has developed since the last version I had. Reminds me of how a "real" track might evolve with construction and development over the years once it gains in popularity and revenue. Thanks again for your efforts on this one. :bowdown:

Thanks for the kind words mate! ...but I think You are confusing this release with the one of Mitija Bonca (that is still available at RD).
- This release has always been the same since v. 1.0 in 2009 at nogrip.com for gtr2, race07 and GTL ...only the pits positions changed in v. 1.01

Probably you are referring to the Grobnik track of Mitija, and the two are completely different... His track were a very good "replica" of the real track, and mine was a construction project to envision how it should look like after complying to all the FIA therms to host a F1 GP there.
Sadly this will probably never happen, since Mr. Ecclestone divorced from Mrs. Slavica (that was born in Rijeka), and my guess is that the offer to make the track ready for the F1, has been made at the time just on behalf of his ex wife.

Anyway, I am very glad you like it !!!
Cheers and have fun ;)

Sweet. Good work on the update, car drives a little better than before. On street tyres it's still a handful though. On semislicks it's great but it feels such a cop out for a car from the 90s :lol:

BTW, maybe name it V1.6 next time to make it easier to follow the versions. Also maybe include the original readme? At least that's how things use to work back in rFactor days when everything was documented to a tee ;)

Thank you for your mini-review, it's always nice to have a feedback, it's the only way to make something better next time!

Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.0.2 update OUT NOW!

10 giu, ore 2:01 - Luca

Dear #ACCompetizione racers,

this update introduces some quite interesting improvements like MOUSE SUPPORT IN VR, fix for the majority of severe crashes and some more. The mid-session Save functionality has been de-activated while we are working hard to bring it back in for the next hotfix. We are working on a second hotfix, also planned for this week, that will aim to introduce a brand new Controls Options page, together with a Load Saved Game page that will allow to Save and Load multiple sessions.

Have fun and #beACC

v1.0.2 Changelog

GENERAL:

- The .exe now starts in "-nohmd" mode if "-vr" is not specified.

This now allows direct shortcuts with "-vr" command and reduces the number of required launch modes in Steam.

- Fixed a crash when pausing the game from the helicam.

GAMEPLAY:

- Added savegame system in Career and Championship modes.

- Savegame feature is not available in Hotlap and Hotstint mode

- Improved general .json encoding system.

- Added structure to manage multiple savegames (Single Player).

NOTE: not yet enabled in the public build.

- Added auto-saving after complete sessions in Career and Championship.

- Fixed driver stint status in savegame.

- Fixed incorrectly forced 10-minute driver stint length in championship and career.

- Fixed inaccurate session results in some savegames.

- Fixed Fanatec LEDs building in reverse order (due to a change in the Fanatec SDK).

- Updated controller presets.

- Fixes to MP replays (e.g. flickering spawned cars when the replay was shorter than the session).

- Fixes to game stability.

- Tweaks to accident/yellow-flag highlights.

- Fixed a bug of 'ghost cars' appearing in some cases in multiplayer highlights.

- Added option to customize weather for championship rounds.

NOTE: selecting "Custom" weather allows the player to customize the weather for every championship round before each event.

- Fixed end-race cameras and car positions (e.g. back from replay after end-race highlights).

- Fixed HUD disappearing after trying to play an invalid replay.

- Revised AI skill levels in Career in various difficulty settings.

- More straightforward session-end:

Added status message at the end of sessions informing the player to wait for all opponents to cross the finish line before proceeding to the next session.

- Fixed ignition turning off when killing the engine during pit stops.

UI:

- Added mouse input in VR.

- Fixed an issue with navigating the MFD in VR.

- Fixed tyre sets section being incorrectly active when wet compound was selected in the tyre and strategy windows in the Setup screen.

- Fixed incorrect title in the Championship car selection menu.

AUDIO:

- Audio communications optimization.

GRAPHICS:

- Added another AA method.

Temporal is now more effective against jaggies, while KTAA is more effective against ghosting.

- Revised steering animations on various cars to delay hands switching over too early.

- Fixed rim speed different from tyre speed.

- Fixed slow motion rim/tyre speed in replays.

MULTIPLAYER & RATINGS:

- Reduced the join lag when a new car model joins a session.

- Drivers cannot join ongoing race sessions anymore (server settings option "isRaceLocked").

- Fixed race track status not being properly reset after the race session.

- Changed the way backend systems store data, so data is still correctly saved even under high loads.

- Racecraft Rating calculations are temporarily suspended.

- Rating widget now will correctly detect reconnections. While disconnected, it will simply dissapear.

- Backend systems performance improvements.

- Advanced MP options: Fixed the slider weights for night and rain.

- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of "clean": Users with higher SA won't see unrestricted servers anymore, unless "clean" is reduced below 50%.

- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of "latency": Users with higher SA won't see unrestricted servers anymore, unless "clean" is reduced below 50%.

- Advanced MP options: Increased the significance of track weights, especially low values will massively rank down corresponding servers.

- Matching now (almost) ignores servers in race sessions, instead of ranking them down.

- Fixed CP servers not showing up for a number of user IP addresses.

PHYSICS & FFB:

- Force Feedback Post-Processing is now available like in the original Assetto Corsa.

Copy your "ff_post_process.ini" and associated LUTs to "Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config".

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back