Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
If you get constant problems with configs, disable automatic config download in CM:

autoupdate.jpg

I asked before, but maybe you didnt saw it - Is it possible Le Mans to have wet version? Ofcourse the Forza wet with puddles is impossible here in AC , but some wet version similar to othet wet Tracks? For example Bathurst FM7 have wet version;)

Speaking of which - is it possible when I choose Forza original skin - the Kunos related billboards to be the original one from Forza or at least some RL brands;)
Not saying that Kunos is not RL brand, just sometimes remind you too often that you are in game, which breaks the simulator idea;)

I'd offer to do a set but @leBluem wants me to

twatpipe.PNG

:irked:

If you get constant problems with configs, disable automatic config download in CM:

View attachment 826679

Yep these configs were the root of my problems on some tracks with dayglo trees etc. Found out via discord but glad the amazing info on discord is getting out to those that don't know. cheers dude.

BTW for anyone not going on discord for CSP and SOL, so much insight into bugs is there, saved me doing a clean install of AC and leblum has done an invaluable guide on 'clean' install for both CLP and SOL...legend.

Okutama is by far the best track in vr for me. Its amazing, like ridge racer almost. Can anyone recommend similar vr experiences? Also love alps, lac, great wall and bathust.

That was where my issue come from with Brands-Hatch. Automatic download of ini and kn5 files for that track that doesn't seems to be compatible with the 'old' shader patch version 1.25 p49.

About the GT cars (GT1, GT2/E, GT3 and GT4) i saw a lot of mods everywhere but wich are the good ones?
It's quite a nightmare to find out the good ones with all the dozens of mods in several sites and forums

I have the really good paymods from URD and RSS about GTE and GT1 but it's complicated to sort out all the cars that participated to the various championships and to find for each of them the best mods
Your are right. But there`s one realy outshining all the other GT1 mods: the Toyota GT-One TS020 GT1 LM802 by Virtua Simulazioni.

@leBluem The only track I've had off and on now off with lights is Watkins (theres maybe 8 tiny things around the track lighted). Its the lilski latest version, both lilski .ini's are in the config/tracks and config/tracks/loaded. What I noticed is, every track thats listed in cm, all track lighting works fine.

However, I wonder why Watkins is missing from the track list? Are these two related as to why I'm getting these lighting issues with WG?
14c46yc.png

lilski provides his config with the track, its not on github, maybe that's a prob atm
edit - two files are needed:
"extension\config\tracks\lilski_watkins_glen.ini"
"extension\config\tracks\lilski_watkins_glen_conditions.ini"

Last edited:
Yup, those are the two .ini's I have. Both in config/tracks then put both in config/tracks/loaded to see if the lights would come on or the track show in CM, all hours of night, no luck.

The only single track doing this, arrghhh

edit: well damn. I have lilski's track where it needs to go but I also have the Watkins Glen mod. That was enabled then disabled. And in the mod contains all the track layouts.

So theres two sets of tracks, good grief. Going to remove the track from tracks folder and try just enabling the mod (its lilski's).

Last edited:
So deleted the "watkins" in the mod folder after disabling, deleted from AC/tracks.
Dl'd lilskis 1.0, installed via CM (mod auto enables), verified both (with todays date) lilski's ini's are in config/tracks.

All hours of night, ghost town. Of all my tracks, its the hairy wart.

or75w7.png

nobody wanted me to post this, sorry for being late one hour ;) :

"LeMans sx v0.975 (pre1.0) http://www.mediafire.com/file/o1fpjv14kw86c05/sx_lemans_0.975_prerelease.7z

-smoothed road again, added bumps where direction markers are (if you hit them at high speed, they can distort your line)
-fixed pitlane issue, hopefully fixed all other false out of track warnings, nearly same tracklimits as Tiago Lima's 2017 version
-reworked surfaces.ini, added audio_sources.ini, groove.ini, adjusted sun position; still not happy with skidmarks ;)
-made cones + apex markers + some ads moveable, added some tyres in tertre rouge and elsewhere, more textures filled, some removed, contains blimp by Tberg, thx!; balloon positions and amount will be adjusted in final version
-todo: red tarmac; last reflectors; textures for tarmac+trees; better trackmap

-still separated 24h-Race start special as extra download:
<http://www.mediafire.com/file/u433d1e75rqdwyv/sx_lemans_0.95_24h_race_start.7z>

-"sx_lemans_rceday_screens_stflow.kn5" is default <https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/>
if you dont have/want "stFlow Shader" (ac crashes without it), rename
"sx_lemans_rceday_screens_normal.kn5" to
"sx_lemans_rceday_screens.kn5"

Have fun!"
be aware of these:
View attachment 826663
unrelated, but:
View attachment 826645
The animated billboards don't seem to be working for me, and I have stFlow installed. Anyone else having this problem?

The animated billboards don't seem to be working for me, and I have stFlow installed. Anyone else having this problem?
Same here.
I don't remember if this was a animated one, but I have not seen it like this before iirc:

ACbill.png

The 'slow down' at La Florandiere Chicane in the 'no chicane' layout seems to be fixed... :)

Yup, same here.

I'm also getting cpu occupy warnings with 33 ai's. Randomly around the track, lasting anything from a blink of an eye to couple of seconds. Nothing of a sort happened with the 0.95 version.

Edit. But other than that, great work. Thanks for making this!

The starting point was the 1.5 version that you can find on Assettoland!

Sweet. Good work on the update, car drives a little better than before. On street tyres it's still a handful though. On semislicks it's great but it feels such a cop out for a car from the 90s :lol:

BTW, maybe name it V1.6 next time to make it easier to follow the versions. Also maybe include the original readme? At least that's how things use to work back in rFactor days when everything was documented to a tee ;)

BMW M8 GTE
VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.1

— redone from scratch the rear lights using FM7 rear lights as base, remodeled and then retextured (thanks to M4MasterKey for the texture)
— reworked lumirank texture on the banner (now invisible in the Custom Showroom as well)
— reworked door light/dots light
— reworked neon light
— created secondary "door light" object (to lit up numbers for cars with wider door number plates)
— added several new skins (credits on the respective skin folder)
— adjusted the headlights (thanks to M4MasterKey for some tips)

For some reason the files apear to be removed. I would love the BMW M8 GTE

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back