Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
@Masscot @WVStarship
Weird, because I use uBlock Origin on every browser + NoScript + Avast! antivirus and the link is just fine.
upload_2019-6-7_16-33-55.png

Basically from here, you click and open the list of all the available mirrors (12)
I tried to add the "fastest" hosters, at least for my connection.
I don't know why this issue.
If I don't do like this, it's basically an endless war or copyright claims (LOL) and reuploads and I don't want to arrive at the torrent sharing.

upload_2019-6-7_16-43-57.png

Seat Leon TCR V1.8 by Shaun Clarke

V1.8
All Below Done by Delpinsky

fixed the rear glass transparency
rear side glasses transparency
added ksWindscreen shader to make visible the raindrops
corrected some damage glass names
New Wiper Animation

Done by Shaun Clarke

Lights Tweak
Cam Adjustments
Downchange / Blip Adjustments
Adjustment to Brake Temps
Fixed rear wing (Span to big)

To download the car, please go to his website:
LINK

@delpinsky sorry to report that after a 25 min download (the last minute slowed right down and took 5 minutes) the M6 GT3 wouldn't drag 'n' drop into CM so I unzipped the file first and got a message about 'unexpected end of data'. I'll try again. Which one of those many sites is the best (quickest, most reliable), would you say?

@delpinsky sorry to report that after a 25 min download (the last minute slowed right down and took 5 minutes) the M6 GT3 wouldn't drag 'n' drop into CM so I unzipped the file first and got a message about 'unexpected end of data'. I'll try again. Which one of those many sites is the best (quickest, most reliable), would you say?
I wait to finish mine download and will do a link for you!;)

EDIT:
First will test that it is working!

Tusfile, 1fichier, openload, uptobox, free, userclouds

Tusfile, 1fichier, openload, uptobox, free, userclouds
Thanks, but I just tried 'free' and got a deafening high-pitched unstoppable whine with a phishing warning about how badly infected my PC was etc etc.
Had to ctl-alt-del to stop the noise.
Not having a lot of luck, am I? I'm not trying to be difficult, I swear. Just passing on my experience.
Any chance you could PM me a link to the M6 GT3?

Just use Mega or MediaFire jeez.
mega and mediafire links get claimed
@Masscot @WVStarship
Weird, because I use uBlock Origin on every browser + NoScript + Avast! antivirus and the link is just fine.
View attachment 826275
Basically from here, you click and open the list of all the available mirrors (12)
I tried to add the "fastest" hosters, at least for my connection.
I don't know why this issue.
If I don't do like this, it's basically an endless war or copyright claims (LOL) and reuploads and I don't want to arrive at the torrent sharing.
use https://disk.yandex.com/ or https://www.megaupload.us/ links cant get removed from these sites and the Download is quick

Also, I could suggest using JDownloader 2. :D
@Masscot you got mail
Yeah, I use it for years now and before JDownloader 1. Almost no problems here. And JD2 for example helps for apexxer downloads too. You can put the password in a pw list and JDownloader itself unpacks with correct pw the files, after preferences beeing correctly setuped.
I just copied delpinsky´s link while JD2 "waits" in background, when link are in clipboard it starts "crawling" the list and shows you the possibilities to download. Openfile or anonfile are normaly as fast as megaupload or mediafire.

Last edited:
Working on new led lighs, Lumirank and lit numberplate on doorsides for GT3.
Here is a preview:
Of course the cars won't look like that but that gives you an idea of the customization that could be possible.
Each light can be be activated or not and in whatever color and strenght you would want.

Not to be picky, but would be enough to try every single link, if you encounter extremely slow speed.
Also, I could suggest using JDownloader 2. :D
@Masscot you got mail
Just use Zippyshare.

They don't give a **** about DMCA claims and they're reasonably fast with a minimum of "Free Offer" BS popups etc.

@delpinsky: something strange, the M6 doesn't go on brands hatch (kunos one). It gives a race cancelled.
Everything is ok on Barbagallo, Bathurst and Black cat county so far.
Could you check if it's the same on your side ? (FYI I'm using shader 1.25 p49)

edit: nevermind, seems that something is broken on my own because every car cause issue with brands hatch.
Damn I will have to figure it out :(

Last edited:
Adding two new types of led stripes for the 488.

A little tweak needed still on those and I may try to release some stuff tomorrow.
Let's be clear, first version will be pretty raw and I'll give the information to make it work, but you'll have to do some stuff.
Every led_stripe should be desactivated or color-coded by your own will :)

@delpinsky: something strange, the M6 doesn't go on brands hatch (kunos one). It gives a race cancelled.
Everything is ok on Barbagallo, Bathurst and Black cat county so far.
Could you check if it's the same on your side ? (FYI I'm using shader 1.25 p49)

edit: nevermind, seems that something is broken on my own because every car cause issue with brands hatch.
Damn I will have to figure it out :(

Just tried it with preview 140 and it loaded fine.
EDIT: Sorry to hear about your problem. Perhaps you could delete Brands and then let Steam reinstall it fresh.

Last edited:
Just tried it with preview 140 and it loaded fine.
EDIT: Sorry to hear about your problem. Perhaps you could delete Brands and then let Steam reinstall it fresh.

Yep, I've update shader patch to 1.25 p140 and brands hatch loads without a glitch.
Don't know what happens ??? But things works right now so everything is fine :)

Is Assetto Corsa Fanboy a part of ACU track modding group? They are both converting tracks from Grid (Milan is the latest example). Previously ACF converted a lot of Gran Turismo tracks but deleted them all on his channel except Grand Valley. I just realised he also did the conversions from NFS Shift on his channel (Shanghai + Miami), but I've definitely seen those tracks being released under ACU as well. I'm so confused :lol:

AC CARS REWORKED
McLAREN F1 '94
Version 1.0 - Final (released 06.06.2019)

3D model by Markos Kass
Base mod by Alez Cash

View attachment 826039

CHANGELOG
- new aero (ACCR v2)
- new torque/power figures
- new suspensions setup
- new tyres v10 (streets, semislicks)
- new shaders and textures
- new lights config
- new skins (also with matte effect)
- added LODs .kn5 files
- added working digital odometers (trip, main)
- reworked digital instruments
- reworked various textures
- corrected car total mass
- changed car polar inertia
- corrected steer lock and ratio
- increased fuel consumption
- corrected final gear ratio
- tweaked differential
- corrected front weight distribution
- decreased maximum brake torque
- tweaked airbrake parameters
- removed all electronic devices
- edited license plate
- added deforming bonnet (only with Shaders Patch)
- adjusted various graphics offsets
- updated ambient shadows
- brand new textures for dirt and scratches by RealAKP
- added CSP config file
- fixed hands and steering wheel out of synch

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k33i0zp6bk913zb/McLaren_F1_%281994%29_v1.0.7z/file

I have the McLaren F1 in my folder, which I believe is the same 3D model as this, but it's listed as V1.5 and the date modified is from October 2018. Is this an update of that?

Copy pasted the readme:
1993 McLaren F1 v1.5

original: M.Kass
updates: alez cash

changelog

updated skins with ambient occlusion
reworked physics, aero and lights
changed shift animation & cameras
added working digital displays to dashboard
added visual damage, scratches & dirt
fixed shadows, inertia and weights
updated car description and previews
added UK license plate & new colors
updated rear wing to work as an airbrake

I also have an AssettoDream version, which has slightly better 3D model but physics is absolutely pants :P

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back