Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
@gladbecker82 thank you for your work and for sharing, about the Audi R18 2016, it is preferable not to use capital letters when naming the car (or track) folder. I do not remember what issue it creates, but I remember it does.
I forgot to mention that (I changed it for myself to rtm_audi_r18_2016 ): the capital letters keep CM from registering distance and top speeds.

Also changed S1 to s1 for the Porsche 919 Hybrid 2017

Last edited:
Hats off to Terra on those latest convo tracks. One of the 'Kings of Tracks' told me R Atlanta (the other version) is so far off of what the track actually is that its mind blowing. Having never driven any east coast tracks irl, after driving this latest version, I wonder if that's how R Atlanta is suppose to feel.
Its almost like two different tracks..

So my question is, with the exception of Long B (because its predecessor was such garbage), it sounds like more of these are coming. So will these be or eventually will be replacements of previous versions?

Although RAtlanta isn't optimized or anything yet, its pretty excellent. Ditto LB. :cheers:
where is the setting to display the dirt of the windscreen?
Thank you for your help.

Assuming you meant "off" maybe :D
2ezn2mg.png

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply:)
"Remove dirt completely" is off. The problem is that even with that setting the windscreen doesn't show dirt?
Do you see dirt on the windscreen in "rtm_audi_r18_2016" everyone?:confused:

Just finished a massive $ overhaul in audio/video to our living room. Have a Youtube page, just no content, and not looking to do anything other than have AC replays (no, I'm not or wanting views, subs etc :D ) just for being able to view in that room.

Can someone give a dirty, straight forward process of getting AC replays to YT?

Saw replay files are a no-go of AC for UL.

Just finished a massive $ overhaul in audio/video to our living room. Have a Youtube page, just no content, and not looking to do anything other than have AC replays (no, I'm not or wanting views, subs etc :D ) just for being able to view in that room.

Only screen recording works. The replay file just contains the drive lines of each car used and the car list

I forgot to mention that (I changed it for myself to rtm_audi_r18_2016 ): the capital letters keep CM from registering distance and top speeds.

Also changed S1 to s1 for the Porsche 919 Hybrid 2017
Silly question, is it just folder names that need changing to lower case - Is there no need to rename files within folders?

Silly question, is it just folder names that need changing to lower case - Is there no need to rename files within folders?

Iirc you need to rename the main .kn5 file too, the one that have the same name as the folder. These two needs to be identically named.

Nope, just change the capitals in the folder name. No need for other actions (no capitals are used for the KN5 files anyway and the KN5 does not even have rtm in it).

That is just needed when you completely change the name of a car to have two versions working at the same time.

Edit: in that case (I was told to) also change the name in the .sfx files (GUIDs and BANK) accordingly).

Last edited:
I use the NIVIDIA Game Capture then upload it to YouTube myself. Nothing too fancy

Well I have an Nvidia card, Do you play the reply and record it? I just don't know jack on capturing video and where I look around, its a mess.
Can you baby step my a** through it? :D

Well I have an Nvidia card, Do you play the reply and record it? I just don't know jack on capturing video and where I look around, its a mess.
Can you baby step my a** through it? :D

Yeah, it's that simple. Play the replay and make sure it's good, then press the record shortcut at the start of the replay, for me it's Alt+F9, and let the replay run. Once completed, press the shortcut again to finish recording, job done

Nope, just change the capitals in the folder name. No need for other actions (no capitals are used for the KN5 files anyway and the KN5 does not even have rtm in it).

That is just needed when you completely change the name of a car to have two versions working at the same time.

Edit: in that case (I was told to) also change the name in the .sfx files (GUIDs and BANK) accordingly).
Thank you :)

Magix Video Pro X ain't bad

Of course there are also other valid options, like vegas and similar....

links on pm.

...and if you want to go crazy with the audio section, than any DAW will do the job... Reaper is free and combined with let say waves plugins, will make you do whatever your imagination is capable of.

Other valid options for a DAW are Cubase, Protools, Samplitude, etc... but that's an overkill for what you need.

Last edited:
Yes always except that this mod Toyota TS050 I am obliged while pressing the button of the lever the higher speeds by against the speeds downshift automatically when I brake and I did not touch anything
I mean you wouldnt have the problem if you drive the car how it is supposed to be driven and actually change gears... AC is a simulation and shifting is a part of it. If I want to have a casual drive I would play forza on a controller

I mean you wouldnt have the problem if you drive the car how it is supposed to be driven and actually change gears... AC is a simulation and shifting is a part of it. If I want to have a casual drive I would play forza on a controller

I do not need your opinion on such or such a method to played Assetto Corsa I always played the controller it always succeeded except with this problem of Toyota TS050 which does not work correctly and other part I do not like Forza Motorsport and finally not having the means to have the heavy artillery to play properly Assetto thank you for understanding me

I do not need your opinion on such or such a method to played Assetto Corsa I always played the controller it always succeeded except with this problem of Toyota TS050 which does not work correctly and other part I do not like Forza Motorsport and finally not having the means to have the heavy artillery to play properly Assetto thank you for understanding me
well it actually is true that the 5th gear I think has the wrong gearing ratio. The car does not reach the readline in this gear and slows down. However If you shift up by yourself the car once again starts accelerating. I dont know however if @gladbecker82 can fix this because it is a very minor issue

well it actually is true that the 5th gear I think has the wrong gearing ratio. The car does not reach the readline in this gear and slows down. However If you shift up by yourself the car once again starts accelerating. I dont know however if @gladbecker82 can fix this because it is a very minor issue
i think i can fix the Toyota as well, cause the AI is a bit slow around Le Mans cause of this.
Its probably some tweaks in the torque.

I stopped working on the NISSAN LMP1 for now cause that car is a mess :D

But i will fix the KTM GT4 and bring it to speed, and do 3 skins for it.

i think i can fix the Toyota as well, cause the AI is a bit slow around Le Mans cause of this.
Its probably some tweaks in the torque.

I stopped working on the NISSAN LMP1 for now cause that car is a mess :D

But i will fix the KTM GT4 and bring it to speed, and do 3 skins for it.
Thanks for giving love to the X-BOW GT4 :)

How did you make the AI competitive against player on hybrid cars ? I'm curious.
all about adjusting the torque and kers, and just let them run and run and run till it fits. i think the problem with URD LMP1s was the lack of torque in higher revs. with the latest RTM Audi i also had to change some aero and tyre stats, cause somehow the handling changed from the other one.

sx_lemans v1.2 http://www.mediafire.com/file/0fuuhczcct8vc5v/sx_lemans_1.2.7z
-better performance, better color balance
-made new blimp, simplyfied guard-rails, removed inner map filling, undershadow box and more, reworked all lods
-added more digital flags, recovery-vehicles, cranes, shortened barrier on porsche chicanes
-added "2019" skin from AlexBfromG (some bridge-textures)
-added "chicane\ai\fast_lane__candidate_from Kavoriken cuts last red kurb.ai",
rename to "fast_lane.ai" to use it, if you want, also copy to the other layouts:
"chicaneperf\ai\"
"chicane_24h_race\ai\"
-all stFlow things packed in "screens_stflow.zip" and "planes_stFlow.zip", track runs on vanilla ac by default

smaller textures pack: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-386#post-12797237
non-moveable cones: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-368#post-12786318

Last edited:
all about adjusting the torque and kers, and just let them run and run and run till it fits. i think the problem with URD LMP1s was the lack of torque in higher revs. with the latest RTM Audi i also had to change some aero and tyre stats, cause somehow the handling changed from the other one.

Ben if GladBecker 82 could solve what he just reported for the Toyota I would be grateful and it would relieve me what we think thank you

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back