Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,859 comments
the most idiotic rfactor 2 fanboy i found SO FAR
2019.06.21-15.24.png

all about adjusting the torque and kers, and just let them run and run and run till it fits. i think the problem with URD LMP1s was the lack of torque in higher revs. with the latest RTM Audi i also had to change some aero and tyre stats, cause somehow the handling changed from the other one.

Hmm.. I had to redo all the ers mapping for the AI for it to use it plenty on a full lap. Otherwise they don't use it as much as they can with 6-8 MJ allowance

Yeah but you BoPed them at Le Mans ? Also I made my physics from the kunos ones. So I had to increase the overall Hybrid capacity to 8MJ and make sure AI was using it as much as possible during one lap. Made my BoP at Spa.
At the end of the lap, AI has used between 90 to 95% of the MJ allowance per lap at this track. Without messing with ers mapping, AI would use only 20 to 25 %

in what ac? my g27 had no problems with the ffb whatsoever it was perfect!

i think he means that RF2 is worse. I never driven RF2, the game doesnt seem to have to expensive dlc and to complicated to mod compared to AC.

On topic of the KTM.
Some skin issues, you see on the roof, but it can be worked with. i had to change materials though, but i will probably release the car with the 3 skins i will do.
__custom_showroom_1561128445.png

i think he means that RF2 is worse. I never driven RF2, the game doesnt seem to have to expensive dlc and to complicated to mod compared to AC.

On topic of the KTM.
Some skin issues, you see on the roof, but it can be worked with. i had to change materials though, but i will probably release the car with the 3 skins i will do.
View attachment 829995

A Track Focused British GT Skin would be appreciated.

sx_lemans v1.2 http://www.mediafire.com/file/0fuuhczcct8vc5v/sx_lemans_1.2.7z
-better performance, better color balance
-made new blimp, simplyfied guard-rails, removed inner map filling, undershadow box and more, reworked all lods
-added more digital flags, recovery-vehicles, cranes, shortened barrier on porsche chicanes
-added "2019" skin from AlexBfromG (some bridge-textures)
-added "chicane\ai\fast_lane__candidate_from Kavoriken cuts last red kurb.ai",
rename to "fast_lane.ai" to use it, if you want, also copy to the other layouts:
"chicaneperf\ai\"
"chicane_24h_race\ai\"
-all stFlow things packed in "screens_stflow.zip" and "planes_stFlow.zip", track runs on vanilla ac by default
Thanks dude. I look forward to testing it later. I think I've sussed the distortion ratio for the animated screens now so will do some sets so that every screen is different as you travel around the track. Might add some helicopters and do it as a new layout to preserve the original kn5.

To all involved :bowdown:
(nitpicking here :embarrassed:): in 24h race start, the plane on the right sheds red smoke in stead of blue... :gtpflag:

Easy to fix: change in models_chicane_24h_race.ini the last vivefranceR.kn5 (line 207) to vivefranceB.kn5
R for Red to B for Blue. ;)
At least it worked for me. :)

Anyone using head tracking that they can recommend? I have eye issues and VR is not for me.

Thanks for any help.
-made new blimp, simplyfied guard-rails, removed inner map filling, undershadow box and more, reworked all lods
-added more digital flags, recovery-vehicles, cranes, shortened barrier on porsche chicanes
rename to "fast_lane.ai" to use it, if you want, also copy to the other layouts:
"chicaneperf\ai\"
"chicane_24h_race\ai\"
-all stFlow things packed in "screens_stflow.zip" and "planes_stFlow.zip", track runs on vanilla ac by default
Great job for the optimisations! Around 20fps gain in the 24h!:)

Easy to fix: change in models_chicane_24h_race.ini the last vivefranceR.kn5 (line 207) to vivefranceB.kn5
R for Red to B for Blue. ;)
At least it worked for me. :)
Is it possible to be added green smoke? Want to make my country flag, just for fun!;)

I suppose one of the vivefrance*.kn5 files have to be modified to show green and then saved as vivefranceG.kn5
After that you have to change models_chicane_24h_race.ini again and exchange vivefranceR.kn5 with vivefranceW.kn5, vivefranceW.kn5 with vivefranceG.kn5 and at least vivefranceB.kn5 with vivefranceR.kn5 :)
Nothing out of order I thing. ;)

I suppose one of the vivefrance*.kn5 files have to be modified to show green and then saved as vivefranceG.kn5
After that you have to change models_chicane_24h_race.ini again and exchange vivefranceR.kn5 with vivefranceW.kn5, vivefranceW.kn5 with vivefranceG.kn5 and at least vivefranceB.kn5 with vivefranceR.kn5 :)
Nothing out of order I thing. ;)
I understood hor the collors work in the flag configuration, just cant made green smoke, never created kn5 file...if someone here can help will be great if doing this easy....ofcourse otherwise I will learn how to edit those:) Somewhere inside gotta be collor code:)

"chicaneperf\ai\"
"chicane_24h_race\ai\"
Wow fantastic,many thanks leBuem :cheers:👍:gtpflag:

"chicaneperf\ai\"
"chicane_24h_race\ai\"

Thank you for this great work!
The digital flags are all green, but when I have to let a vehicle double they go out and do not turn blue!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back