Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,855 comments
@delpinsky
I guess that the best thing to do would be explaining the problem to the CM developer... he surely knows exactly what changes are triggered when enabling or disabling these options

Sadly I don't use CM or extra shaders, so I can't help.

The other guess would be that it has something to do with the compression You recently enabled... but it is just a wild guess

I did the compression long time ago... and my issue just appeared out of the blue, few days ago, so I'm sure it's not related.
In a way or another I will solve. :D
Hope to release the Bentley update very soon. I have an issue with the headlights weakness, compared to my 1.0 version.
But there the problem should be related to the fact I changed the textures because someone suggested the other Bentley had better headlights transparency and so on.

x4fab Yesterday at 22:22
v0.1.25-preview146 New smoke is not available yet, it’ll take some time to get it working properly. • New Chaser Camera script by @Levels; • Disable mesh optimizations in tracks and cars configs if needed; • RAM consumption optimized, with dynamic memory allocation for replays; • Freer camera: • Option for smoother motion; • Use 4 & 5 mouse buttons for moving camera up and down; • Press left mouse key while holding right mouse key for slow motion in replays; • Neck FX: option to allow look and pan with Track IR, so it would work with RHM; • Guessing for wobbly wipers improved; • Model replacements now don’t consider any car meshes protected; • Impulse tachometer allows to create needles without delay, but with inertia; • New traces particles, disabled by default, for certain style; • HBAO+ in interiors improved; • Option for automatic turning lights; • Option to use low beams by default where available; • Local cubemaps for cars, for some special bits like headlights of Caterham; • Option for splitting car meshes during loading; • Reflections FX: default parameter for interior masking improved; • Accumulation screenshots now don’t make screen darker with color grading; • Stereo’s carpaint shader fixed; • Static reflections fixed; • Glow for distant emissives tuned down with distance; • Weather FX now uses cubemap_model.kn5 (including tracks-specific) as well; • Did you know you could create your own cubemap_model.kn5 and put it in track folder to change static reflections? That’s a feature of original AC; • Fixes for configs; • Other small fixes. https://acstuff.ru/patch/?get=0.1.25-preview146

De Tomaso Pantera GT5-S (1984) v1.5

Back in Black!

64882553_2334857050166129_533121573054316544_o.jpg

Improvements on the physics and some more visual fixes and a few little details added around the car to make it that much more special. I just love this car!

Probably the final update for Pantera.

Thanks to Gianni Staraz for his help with fine tuning the tyre and suspension physics.

Beast Mode!

https://mega.nz/#!KvQ1kaia!W9jKBpWZ3TfFoiOrVQ8TuLdG7bjgWPdQm31qJjqe5vg

Credits

S3r1u5 - Creator / Convertor
RickyBobby - Shaders, Materials, Skins and Other Updates
AC Cars Reworked - Physics and Visual Updates
Dan Bucsa (Our Racing Simulator Team) - See Extensive Changelog...
Timo Laciny (Our Racing Simulator Team) - AO Body Map Remaster
Alex Leach (Leachy Modding Team) - Physics Updates
Verrel Aditya (Our Racing Simulator Team) - Sound Updates
Gianni Staraz - Tyre and Suspension Updates

Changelog

Improved body map with 4k high resolution
Increased resolution x2 and remastered texture of skins
Added a lot more skins
Improved wheels texture and material attributes
Added more wheel colours
Improved interior materials
Improved glass material
Improved body material attributes
Improved lights
Optimised 3d model and attributes
Improved transparency on mesh grill and visibility of radiator
Improved shadows and added some missing shadow casters
Improved and adjusted some reflections
AO mapped a few interior objects and revised materials and colours to make them look more realistic
Added different coloured brake calipers
Improved ABS braking
Increased resolution x2 and remastered almost all 3d model textures
Changed odometer placement to work with remastered gauges texture
Rebuilt the entire bodywork, door, wing and bonnet 3d models to correct deformed panels issue
Fixed see-through 3d model portions that also allowed rogue light shining through
Added licence plates
Removed floating rear reflectors
Further remastered AO map to fit with 3d model improvements
Corrected De Tomaso badge position to make it centered
Added door handles and locks
Added boot lock
Added De Tomaso and Pantera rear bumper logos
Added "Power by Ford" boot badge
Added DeTomaso bonnet badge
Fixed issue with 3d model glitching through roof pillars

Plus

Added detailed car description in UI
Setup matching UI tags
Edited car statistics in UI with corrections and improvements
Added matching livery icons
Added high quality consistent previews
Edited driver3d.ini with fixes and improvements
Edited car model with general fixes and improvements
Edited all car skins with general fixes and improvements
Setup Assetto Corsa driver skin
Created car manufacturer crew
Created car manufacturer AC billboard
Setup matching car manufacturer logo for menu and race UI
Created JSON skin files
Updated correct ambient shadows
Edited car.ini and add extra variables
Edited tyres.ini and added extra variables
Setup car screen name
Setup cockpit cam for generic 76FOV
Setup consistent F6 cams
Setup bonnet and bumper cams
Setup chase cams
Setup dash cam
Pushed maximum LOD
Improved any existing licence plates and added more
Created Assetto Corsa (Our Racing Simulator) licence plates black and white
Created car manufacturer licence plate
Optimised all files in data folder
Created data.acd
Added screenshots and real life picture
Added changelog.pdf
Added credits.pdf file to record all contributing modders
Added issues.txt for what still needs to be fixed
Added improvements.txt for suggestions and requests
Added mission_statement.pdf
Much more...

Dan Bucsa - Our Racing Simulator Team (20/06/2019)

Hello other hosting provider that MEGA thank you?

How do we get ideas and suggestions across for things like Content Manager and such?

For Content Manager, I have an idea for ‘Track Brands’ like what we have for cars. It would be nice to have them located under the same banner with the circuit’s logo as the ‘brand’

So you’d click the ‘Suzuka’ brand as you would with Mercedes or Audi, and underneath would be the layouts of all the mods you have for Suzuka.

How do we get ideas and suggestions across for things like Content Manager and such?

For Content Manager, I have an idea for ‘Track Brands’ like what we have for cars. It would be nice to have them located under the same banner with the circuit’s logo as the ‘brand’

So you’d click the ‘Suzuka’ brand as you would with Mercedes or Audi, and underneath would be the layouts of all the mods you have for Suzuka.

https://discord.gg/xRHafn
their discord server

View attachment 830279
anyone still playing this completly floop? Where are all the people who defended it?:D I called it from the beginning
I am and enjoying every minute of it.:)
You need an up to date PC but with proper gear the photo realistic graphics in VR is super immersive, adding the super cars, tracks, physic and FFB to the mix makes me wish all the cars and tracks from all my other SIMs would look that great, drive that well and make me feel as immersed as when I am driving in ACC. This is where the state of the art is at, all you need is the PC to take advantage of it.

Last edited:
I created the new layout(pit entry/exit) of Paul Ricard for 2019 for my league based on Paul Ricard v0.9.7.

Changes:
  • New Pit Entry
  • New Pit Exit
  • Added Pit elements
  • Three new bridges
  • New people stands and tents at the S/F straight and at last corners
  • Adjusted asphalt color
  • New anticuts between T5-T6
  • Adjusted track limits(stricted)
  • Physics perfomance enhanced
  • Start/Finish line moved forward according to F1 2018 GP
  • Added more pits up to 50 pits
  • minor other things around
I know that needs more adjustments but it works for now. Needs camera adjustments cause the S/F moved and some more things.

Paul Ricard 2019
download

If you have the original track you can paste files into the track's folder to have as extra layout.​

I created the new layout(pit entry/exit) of Paul Ricard for 2019 for my league based on Paul Ricard v0.9.7.

Changes:
  • New Pit Entry
  • New Pit Exit
  • Added Pit elements
  • Three new bridges
  • New people stands and tents at the S/F straight and at last corners
  • Adjusted asphalt color
  • New anticuts between T5-T6
  • Adjusted track limits(stricted)
  • Physics perfomance enhanced
  • Start/Finish line moved forward according to F1 2018 GP
  • Added more pits up to 50 pits
  • minor other things around
I know that needs more adjustments but it works for now. Needs camera adjustments cause the S/F moved and some more things.

Paul Ricard 2019
download

If you have the original track you can paste files into the track's folder to have as extra layout.​
Thank you :)

Thank you, would it be possible to have DRS zone, as now we can activate DRS anywhere.
hmm, I missed that, cause I created the layout for GT series watching ELMS :P

Quick solution, add this file into "track"\2019\data folder
Maybe it's not totally correct(the spots), but it works. I'll create a proper fix with the drs labels too.

Attachments

• drs_zones.zip
    248 bytes · Views: 41
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back