Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,901 comments
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xojz841iz6g2yvo/Puebla_2005_V2.0.zip/file

I did some fixes and an upgrade to the Simbin Race track converted by Gilles75.

Screenshot_radical_sr3_puebla_2005_22-10-119-23-51-30.jpg
Screenshot_radical_sr3_puebla_2005_22-10-119-23-50-43.jpg

Hi guys,
Does anyone know what values I have to modify to give more grip to the car?
Thanks.

Proper camber (look for equal temps across tire), toe, spring rate, rollbars, aero, ride heights all play the role.
Also temp in track, ambient and grip level of the track.
Tune on-

edit- I dont do the hill climb stuff but heres a boat load.
http://www.toms-sim-side.de/reload.htm?/assetto/ursanne.htm

Last edited:
I have not even tried to race there (so I did not notice these issues) because the track is poorly optimised. On my triple system I can only use it for hot lapping because of the very low fps.
Other comparable ciry tracks give me a way higher fps count.
So I'd like to add a call out for better optimising.
Ive read a few people say the same thing, but for me the track run fine, sure i get a micro stutter every once and awhile, but nothing bad. I personally always reduce ALL my car skins to 5.33 mb or 2k, to help with full grid racing trying to push around 28 cars at 21mb+ its like a 600mb block of data. 4k nice for screen shots not good for FPS.

Also im looking for another Billboard project to do, any suggestions on tracks that could use an overhaul please feel free to ask.

Hi guys, I was searching, but nothing found...someone knows if are there a Camaro ZL1 2015 mod?

Attachments

• chevrolet-camaro-zl1-14.jpg
    chevrolet-camaro-zl1-14.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 17
In my limited experience, that usually indicates that the shifting limits set in the ai.ini are too high/low for the particular car. Check that the values in the ai.ini are lower than the limiter setting in the engine.ini.

If that isn't the issue, I'm out of ideas!

That was it! The AI was hitting the rev limiter BEFORE they were allowed to upshift. Thank you very much for the solution.

About to install AC on my laptop question is there a mod that fixes the crappy 3rd person view?

If the other suggestions given to you here don't work out for you, you can create a fixed camera wherever you want with the F6 cameras - however you'd need to do this for each and every car you drive.

If you want to try this method, it is changed in real time when you are out on the track. You bring up the in-game menu (by moving the mouse to the far right); then scroll down until you see a cameras app. It brings up 2 sets of cameras for you to mess about with - 4 that are cycled through with the F1 button and 6 with the F6 button. The F6 cameras are the ones that are fully fixed in place. You can position them at whatever height, angle and field of view you want.

Something a little bit different for everybody today: As we were working on the TCL Mod Bazza mentioned to me that he's disappointed his GPL 1500cc cars from the 1.5 liter engine regulations don't seem to be as popular as his 3.0 Liter GPL cars, so I decided to do a general overview of the cars included in the pack with a 30sec-1min blurb about driving techniques for the car to try and get some people interested in trying them out. They're probably my favorite cars to drive in Assetto!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6uun1aq7rcuevzu/20190813_GPL1500_Mod_v1.0.7z/file

Last edited:
Great mod, but is it just me, or is the interior mirror not working? I've tried to fix it, but haven't had any success.

Same for me. Looks like TV static in game. But works in CM showroom. I'm on CSP preview 205.

Opps, got some materials merged. Fix soon.

Very strange... the mirror works as expected here, monitor and mirror setting.
In mirror you get to see the louvers, in monitor setting just the normal view...

Ive read a few people say the same thing, but for me the track run fine, sure i get a micro stutter every once and awhile, but nothing bad. I personally always reduce ALL my car skins to 5.33 mb or 2k, to help with full grid racing trying to push around 28 cars at 21mb+ its like a 600mb block of data. 4k nice for screen shots not good for FPS.

I could also lower graphical settings etc, but I'm not prepared to do that for one track.
All my car skins are 4k anyway and I have no problems racing in a pack on any track bar three or four (out of 242 installed).
The only tracks that are heavier on fps than Seattle are Baku from Terra21, that one even stutters when I'm alone on track, the other one is Long Beach (also from Terra21)... they look great but are simply not driveable on my system. LB not even when I'm alone on track.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back