Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,490 comments
Belle Isle is different from the Detroit Street Circuit. Belle Isle is the circuit INDY and IMSA use today. I'm also interested as well to keep up recent INDY/IMSA championships as well as that being my hometown track.
My hometrack as well but I'm from across the river. I've been running the latest Indycars there and so rewarding, and difficult, when you get a nice clean lap.

Guys, I fixed the pits on the Seattle Circuit street track. Here ya go:

Masscot or Fox, this track is in dire need of real life signage. I wonder if you've seen or thought about doing this track a good skinnin'.

Thanks so much for the pit fix. 👍. i really enjoy this track cheers.. i did a sign package it might not suit your tastes,,, dunno
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/realistic-seattle-billboards.29289/
There is also a Texture update which is very nice.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/seattle-circuit-retexture.29400/

Last edited:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 36
Don't wanna repeat myself, but it's sad what ASR is doing.... I took 2 screenshots at the end of Mugello Straight: VRC Jordan 191 and ASR Jordan 191. VRC did over 300kph. ASR did 276kph. And their vintage cars are cornering almost like the RSS2020. I don't know what is going on with ASR....

Attachments

• Screenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_mugello_28-4-120-23-43-31.jpg
    Screenshot_asr_1991_jordan_191_mugello_28-4-120-23-43-31.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_vrc_1991_jordan_191_mugello_28-4-120-23-42-42.jpg
    Screenshot_vrc_1991_jordan_191_mugello_28-4-120-23-42-42.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 48
Well here you go chaps

RADICAL SR3 V1.4

This version has been updated with the help of Radical driver @Kevin Burke using his real AIM data and AIM data he took from the mod. I have listened to all his comments and suggestions and all the back and forth of making changes and finally getting his thumbs up.

https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website?fbclid=IwAR3sXc55T2OL76hR_mxkXdHNY_7XPn21Cn3Kn0Y1XaxJVysDGN9gnQgHLF

Hope you all enjoy

Regards

Shaun

Really enjoyed this mod. Great fun! Like your other stuff too. Thanks for providing us with some great content!

Does anyone know if you can assign a different kn5 file for each skin using extensions? I'm working on a MOD at the moment, but some models have different wheels, but i don't want to create different folders

Example

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_1]
FILE=_____________________________.kn5
HIDE=WHEEL_LF, WHEEL_LR, WHEEL_RF, WHEEL_RR
INSERT=__________________________.kn5
INSERT_AFTER=

The wheel models have to be in the cars extension folder.

In my eyes, this whole discussion about encryption is totally pointless. Since the CSP has now made it possible to display the vehicles in the showroom, there are no disadvantages for the user. that's why I don't understand why it's being discussed. Those who are most upset about encryption are those who are unfortunately unable to use our models easily. if you absolutely think that you have to create the same mod, you can also do the same work with the model from the beginning. these people are the first to see encryption as the evil of modding. We are in contact with Ilja and our mods are fully supported with the CSP and there is not any problem for those who want to drive our mods.
So, that are the last words i will say about this.

But so that we don't just talk about this boring topic, here are two renderings of our Sin R1 GT4 from Timo with my skins i created for this beauty.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BcUFWzYmdhrg9ph6A

and some screenshots

FB_IMG_1590729380217.jpg
FB_IMG_1590729382892.jpg
FB_IMG_1590729515619.jpg
received_657151968473767.jpeg
FB_IMG_1590729409052.jpg
FB_IMG_1590729562982.jpg

In my eyes, this whole discussion about encryption is totally pointless. Since the CSP has now made it possible to display the vehicles in the showroom, there are no disadvantages for the user. that's why I don't understand why it's being discussed. Those who are most upset about encryption are those who are unfortunately unable to use our models easily. if you absolutely think that you have to create the same mod, you can also do the same work with the model from the beginning. these people are the first to see encryption as the evil of modding. We are in contact with Ilja and our mods are fully supported with the CSP and there is not any problem for those who want to drive our mods.
So, that are the last words i will say about this.

Sure. Try to see the recent released Alfa Romeo 75 / Milano in the custom showroom or make a simple preview of it. And then come here to say how totally pointless is the encryption discussion.

Encryption removes features many of us enjoy in Content Manager.

Would someone be able to make/alter the skins on the 2019 AKR Mustang that was edited by @GIBBONS (i.e. it was made a little bit wider to be a little bit truer to life)

It's great having it in the game, especially as this version looks a lot more realistic, but the alternate numbers and surnames on the windows when racing with them takes away from a bit of the realism.

I'd be very grateful if someone did this, as I do not have the programs to do so.

Cheers,
RenaultDJRTP

Car link below:
https://mega.nz/file/q0llWaJT#JNy4hsahJkP39lr-NwDQODhaw6XL_mPjCCO3FJzlAuU

Finally got CM Showroom working on my old laptop (funnily enough it was missing DirectX) and I have developed a new aesthetic for my CM compared to the old black background/black reflective previews/red UI theme. Totally didn't take any inspiration from a couple pages ago whaaat.

View attachment 924982

What do you guys think of this? Does it look too much like a Wikipedia article? Does it look clean?
drop the link. NOW

if you absolutely think that you have to create the same mod, you can also do the same work with the model from the beginning
You first make the car yourself from the very beginning, instead of taking it from Forza or Granturismo, and then teach others how to "do it right."

The discussion is not meaningless at all. It clearly shows that most users consider encrypted mods to be junk, and encryption as disrespect to all.
The more you try to impose this, the more negativity you cause with respect to encryption, more precisely, the hypocrisy with which it is surrounded.

Last edited:
upload_2020-5-29_20-28-20.png

Yet another update to the fantastic Group A mod, now with more Nissan! Link here: http://assettomods.com/atcc-group-a-pack-beta-v1-2/

Changelog:

**Update Beta v1.2 - (29/05/2020)
- New car Nissan Skyline DR30
- Celica dash cam position updated
- Volvo dashcam updated
- Volvo dash cluster changed to race style (now has working RPM gauge)
- Skyline R31 skins added + new wheels
- VK skins added x 4
- VL headlight texture replaced

Well it seems like the car I have been asking for, for years and years, just as modding kicked started in AC is now out there somewhere.

It's real grass roots, UK racing (was included in the TOCA Games as a support package)

Looking at the video, it does seem a little grippy, but it looks really nice, although hard to tell with just relpy cams.

Anybody else seen this?

"Released to 1.5k subs"

This guy doesn't seem to be a professional to me, probably the mod is badly made.

View attachment 925136

Yet another update to the fantastic Group A mod, now with more Nissan! Link here: http://assettomods.com/atcc-group-a-pack-beta-v1-2/

Changelog:

- Volvo dashcam updated
- VK skins added x 4
i wonder if: can you put a wang on the 240's trunk?

[QUOTE =I don't know if there is a version with more pit boxes, but there is one of Detroit Street Circuit by ACU (the F1 layout), I can give you the link if you are interested.[/ QUOTE]

Thanks, I have this
Wait, there’s another Detroit GP track around, that isn’t the 1988 mod version? :dopey:

Don't wanna repeat myself, but it's sad what ASR is doing.... I took 2 screenshots at the end of Mugello Straight: VRC Jordan 191 and ASR Jordan 191. VRC did over 300kph. ASR did 276kph. And their vintage cars are cornering almost like the RSS2020. I don't know what is going on with ASR....
They seem to be getting lost in the performance aspects of their cars. With no BoP added, the a.i are mostly running around at much faster than qualifying speeds, the McLarens now seemingly have no real power, the Lolas seem to be running an F3 engine, and the Jordan’s have the issues you’ve highlighted.
I love the mods overall, as it’s my favourite era of F1(89-92), but damn, a little attention to the details is needed. You can’t say too much on the FB page, as egos can be a bit prickly.

Last edited:
View attachment 925136

Changelog:

- Volvo dashcam updated
- VK skins added x 4
One more R31 without the wing called DR30?

Well, the ASR cars were always worse than the the VRC ones.

Hello friends, does anyone have vao and configuration files for Ibarra and acf Brasilia?
One question, in the Interlagos track (ACU / Patrickpat) do AI cars return to the pits by cutting for the guardrail? Does it happen to you too?

Anyone else having troubles with CM as of yesterday ? It's slow as **** , becomes unresponsive / crashes a lot and all that pleasant stuff. Upgraded ma CSP to 1.52 three days ago so maybe there's a correlation there, I don't know.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back