Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,495 comments
Does anyone have a copy of The Bend, the only link here from a search that works is a Drift layout with only 20 pitboxes and I ideally need something with 24+?

Update.

CM detected these two errors. What should I do?
Maybe something related with the issue?

dagy.png

Best mod for stock New NSX?

There is the brilliantly made LBW version mod pack done by BZ Simwork
But there are quite some different versions of mods made to imitate the stock car, I had two of them downloaded but not sure which one should be the best representation or there is one much better out there
upload_2020-6-25_2-32-15.png

This got a weird interior engine sound only
upload_2020-6-25_2-33-8.png

Gran Turismo Sport reference

They have one on the website for circuit but bit heavily price for mod

https://www.thebend.com.au/simulation

I usually don't complain much about paying for mods.

$5 for a car or track is reasonable, and maybe up to $10 is okay if it's a quality mod (Tochigi is now pretty good with the past weekend's update).

$50 AUD/$35 USD for The Bend? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...only if a large portion of the revenue was going to a charity or something.

From the images, the mod doesn't look that great. They should give it away as a promotional effort so more people know about the track. Include info and signage in the mod. There's several tracks I'd like to visit that I would never have known about if it weren't for mods I have of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I thought this was from scratch based on something I saw a few weeks back about the F1 ultimate track or something. How is the quality of the original F1 world track 2013 for AC?
Such a shame that this isn't being stitched together from proper Assetto Corsa tracks instead of being a rework of (I'm guessing from the overexposed look) an old rFactor mod that seems to have used bad rFactor track mods as the section doners.

Such a shame that this isn't being stitched together from proper Assetto Corsa tracks instead of being a rework of (I'm guessing from the overexposed look) an old rFactor mod that seems to have used bad rFactor track mods as the section doners.

I did a lap today. It's bad and looks extremely dated. I agree that it would be much better using AC tracks.

U sure? I did that, but to me they still look like 3d.

I think in 1.5.4 you still needed to use SOL config to choose 3d or 2d clouds. I'm not sure.

Thanks, but sadly that does not work either. That's to say, it does work until you leave CM.
Each time you start CM you have to re-assign the buttons again.
Once it's working, it does give you higher fps though.
I hope someone is able to get the settings to save permanently. Until than back to the old version.

Edit: I found a workaround: not letting CM start RHM...
Using a shortcut to start RHM and settings are saved. :rolleyes:

Strange how it working for me, but not for you. On top of that I'm letting CM start RHM for me as well. Weird.

Need help please.

Regardless of the track or car I choose, after loading to the last car, I always get the 'Race Cancelled' message.

Didn't change anything from the last time I played. was with the 1.57 CSP. tried with the 1.60 CSP.
Same result. Can't play AC. No need to say that I'm in panic! :nervous:

Help please.
It happens to me sometimes. What helped always was to start AC from steam not CM. It doesn't go past loading cars (stays on 100% loading car metadata). But after I force close the AC, it starts working again from CM. It's worth a try.

Yeah, unsurprisingly not interested in that version. There was another that was linked to but the link is now dead. Am hoping someone has a copy locally they could share

Hmm, I have one. I don't know where I got it from. Was there ever a free one or did I somehow stumble across a pay one?

I installed the latest SOL and did the instructions. Everything seems dark. Weird...

I had to make sure I ran through the setup PDF again as many of my settings were quite different from what they are suggesting as optimal for SOL. Have you looked at the setup pdf that's posted with SOL on RD?

None here, but it didn't bug me...until now...:lol:

Ooops. lol, sorry friend.

Here you go boys, enjoy the wonderful praise, oh, and he has mods and stuff on his website

Ol' wromwrom. I find his site confusing. It's been a while though since I've visited. Maybe it will make more sense today. Thanks for posting.

Hmm, I have one. I don't know where I got it from. Was there ever a free one or did I somehow stumble across a pay one?

I had to make sure I ran through the setup PDF again as many of my settings were quite different from what they are suggesting as optimal for SOL. Have you looked at the setup pdf that's posted with SOL on RD?

Ooops. lol, sorry friend.

Ol' wromwrom. I find his site confusing. It's been a while though since I've visited. Maybe it will make more sense today. Thanks for posting.

I did. Configured as it was on the PDF. Guess I'll try again.

Need help please.

Regardless of the track or car I choose, after loading to the last car, I always get the 'Race Cancelled' message.

Didn't change anything from the last time I played. was with the 1.57 CSP. tried with the 1.60 CSP.
Same result. Can't play AC. No need to say that I'm in panic! :nervous:

Help please.

Might not be same issue you are having, but i once accidentally activated "Force UAV Flag, adv" on the shader general patch settings at the optimizations section. It's an experimental option so that can cause a lot of issues like race cancelled till i finally figured that out and unticked it. Also any option for DXGI cause issues on my system too.

A lot older than you is the proverbial saying 'don't look a gift horse in the mouth'.
Am not doing that at all. Highly respect the authors work and am aware of the amount of work going into making a mod. I was just giving my opinion as some constructive criticism and nothing more, not bashing the author in any way. Obviously as stated before, everybody can do what they want. The fact that somebody gives a f... what the author releases should be taken as a positive and a sign of respect for their previous work.

bgr00.jpg

Autódromo Internacional de Santa Cruz do Sul (version 1.0) - by VheEth

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

CHANGELOG 0.9
- New skins added (Stock Car Brasil, Endurance Brasil, Copa Petrobras de Marcas)
- New AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Added the VAO file

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Reworked trees
- Some adjusted materials
- New VAO file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ptg9usbrnxn1428/vhe_santacruz_1.0.rar/file

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back