Guys, as of a couple of days ago, I've started forcing myself to run full races on tracks by doing alphabet custom championships with a series of 6 or so tracks per championship. Otherwise, I spend way too much time analyzing tracks and stopping a race to fix something. I'm going in reverse-alphabetical order. So, for example, for the Z Championship (I'm such a nerd), I'm making sure all tracks starting with the letter Z are fully functional before I start the championship, because I set up 20 mile races per track with calculated AI mid-pits, and it sucks to find out a track doesn't work correctly in the middle of a championship season.
So with that said, I'm in the Z Championship and will do Y afterwards. (I'll probably ask again when I get up in the letters, so sorry for any annoyance in advance)

Now, with that said, am I missing any Z or Y tracks that you have that I don't or ones you would suggest I install/include? Don't knock the Yoshi tracks. Fun with karts

- Also, If you see anything *I* have that you need, just shoot me a message.
View attachment 936364
Thanks friends.