Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,855 comments
I actually hate asking but because i dont use Facebook or even have an account i cannot access some things.
I was trying to find this version, can anyone help ?
Capture3.jpg

Could this one fit your ask?

ckh7.png

I asume you mean the Shutoko Revival Project (Version 0.9.0) from here: https://discord.com/channels/500246817833877505/500247010184527873 or maybe the Shuto Expressway C1 (Version rev6 12.06.16) from here: https://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/shuto-expressway-c1.html
Yes, there are AI-solutions for both layouts. Even several different. But it is not that easy to install. So please read the instructions carefully.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2-way-traffic-layout-for-shuto-expressway-c1.28976/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/traffic-addon-for-shutoko-revival-project-beta-v0-9.31148/

or this (DL in video description):

Thanks you, but I don't mean traffic AI. I was looking for something like the Special Stage tracks in GT.

kn5unpack sorry, just run it from command line, it's basically self explanatory.
I use the command line a lot and it´s no prob for me, but in this case it´s easier just to “Create Link in Desktop” and drag´n´drop *kn5 files to that link icon. Waaayyy easier. ;)

Additional a quick fix for Helsinki Thunder from @GzeroD posted a few days ago. Fixed the half transparent building at start. Added some grass and water fx.

No one found the easteregg on Spielberg? @VheEth maybe just take a look on it. Coincidentally it matches something you just asked before. ;)

Edit: additional tipp for that drag´n´drop kn5 to unpack: I generated an extra "work" directory somewhere else then content\tracks\ to leave that tracks folder clean, but no need to. Just don´t forget to clean it afterwards. :)

Attachments

• helsinki_thunder.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
No one found the easteregg on Spielberg? @VheEth maybe just take a look on it. Coincidentally it matches something you just asked before. ;)

For some reason that track randomly crashes back to desktop for me. It's the only track in a very long time that has done that for me :confused:

For some reason that track randomly crashes back to desktop for me. It's the only track in a very long time that has done that for me :confused:
Which track? There are the original reboot track and the one Zwiss enhanced. Does it crashes without config too? If so I´ll try to fix it, though I hadn´t any crashes iirc.

Trying to reduce the dirt effect on a windscreen. Not remove it completely, just reduce the effect so it's not so annoying driving into low sun.
I've grabbed the internal windscreen dds and exported it (in CM showroom)
I've opened it for editing in Photoshop (and weirdly, don't get the option to load the alpha channels separately, which is where the problem might lie).
I assumed reducing the opacity, saving it and replacing it for the existing one on the car would do the job, but nope. I just get weird results.
What simple thing am I borking here?
Ta muchly.

Plus all the different variations in CSP screens :crazy:

But every version going back 6-8 months made no different, stuck at that 80.
So its one setting in there thats being a Debbie Downer.

I dont know why I'm excited at the prospect of BBQ grill smoke track side.

Thinking it adds an element of LIFE to the track....even more immersion.

👍
RA. All the brats and bbq's all around the track, you always see heavy smoke from doing some cookin at races ;)

Which track? There are the original reboot track and the one Zwiss enhanced. Does it crashes without config too? If so I´ll try to fix it, though I hadn´t any crashes iirc.
I'll do more testing without the config later, tried 3 different cars and the random crashes were there. CSP 1.52, sol 1.6. I'll get back to you when I get time to do more tests.

con360
Just wondering if you had a link for the BRZ GT4, Beezer's original link is down unfortunately. No worries if not, just after some more diversity in my GT4 grids!

Cheers!

this is the fixed-collider-version... as previously mentioned here.
note: discontinued due to being of inferior quality, and replaced by the Toyota model instead (more info here).

as suggested, a good grid-filler for the time being.
Subaru BRZ GT4

Yeah sorry, I edited post, you were too quick lol

I use the command line a lot and it´s no prob for me, but in this case it´s easier just to “Create Link in Desktop” and drag´n´drop *kn5 files to that link icon. Waaayyy easier. ;)

Edit: additional tipp for that drag´n´drop kn5 to unpack: I generated an extra "work" directory somewhere else then content\tracks\ to leave that tracks folder clean, but no need to. Just don´t forget to clean it afterwards. :)

Thanks guys. So it seems to create a .dae file. I was expecting an .fbx file. Is there a way for kseditor to open .dae files? It does not provide the option in kseditors file dialogue.

Typical for the era: lots of crashes !

I crashed into the invisible wall in the F333SP after outbraking myself into that dodgy corner (maybe Bosch Curve) and going for a journey across the grass.
Really enjoying the track but I find it hard to spot those braking boards lol. Must get some more laps in there and learn where to brake.

TYW
Thanks you, but I don't mean traffic AI. I was looking for something like the Special Stage tracks in GT.

OK. That is super easy. Just download the Shuto C1 track (https://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/shuto-expressway-c1.html). It already has 2 versions which are "race ready for AI". C1 is only 14.8 km per loop, but that is longer than the GT Special Stage Routes (excapt SSR7). C1 has 12 pits. I think I have installed some addons to make it look nicer but that was a long time ago.

Thanks guys. So it seems to create a .dae file. I was expecting an .fbx file. Is there a way for kseditor to open .dae files? It does not provide the option in kseditors file dialogue.
Hmmm I get fbx when the tool is finished:

upload_2020-7-2_17-5-20.png

Hmmm I get fbx when the tool is finished:

View attachment 936938

It looks like I'm getting every file, except the fbx.

I just noticed this error. I had to be fast because it shows the error and then instantly closes the window. I was like a ninja.
upload_2020-7-2_12-15-3.png

End up with this, no fbx:
upload_2020-7-2_12-18-38.png

I have two tool files from you. AcTools.dll and Kn5Unpack.exe. I think I might be missing something else. I found another download resource for the unpacker. checking now.

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-2_12-18-35.png
    upload_2020-7-2_12-18-35.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Ok. I finally managed to buy AC on PC. I am console player and never got chance to try this game on PC. I was afraid about performance. But after discount on Steam I decided to risk some money buy it and try it on my laptop. I was shocked that this SIM is working so great! It went 100FPS on ultra low settings in benchmark mode so I can put some details up to stay on 60 FPS :)

So here is my question. Where i should start with using mods? Any suggestions what should I install first? Or which mods to avoid? How to keep everything clean and tidy and avoid mess with files? Are those dynamic time of day mods very CPU consuming?

I have:
Lenovo Y580 Laptop:
i7-3630QM 2.4 ghz
16GB ram
GeForce 660M GTX
First off, you're going to be overwhelmed. That's OK. Anybody just coming into this world will be.
You're going to pay for Content Manager, then get SOL then you're going to find your settings that get you running the best. Don't worry about cars and tracks so much until after this. You'll start finding out who makes the good stuff and what other stuff is fodder. Take your time and have fun through the process. The people here can help.
No matter what you do, stay away from that beezer guys mods, he's a hack.

good morning friends.
I need help with a modification that I am doing.
I am trying to create extra lights on an old mod (the vehicle does not have lights) so I wanted to include both front and rear rain lights, make them show in the game but I can't get them to turn on. can anybody help me? I send the mod if you want privately
Thank you

Hadn't been there in a while, reflections are there but theres some super strange textures in wet. At nearly all angles its checkered.
Stupid question, you are selecting the wet version aren't you? And you have 1.2? If all your other wet tracks are reflective, then its not a shader setting.

:odd::odd:

Mine looks like this on the wet version of the track

good morning friends.
I need help with a modification that I am doing.
I am trying to create extra lights on an old mod (the vehicle does not have lights) so I wanted to include both front and rear rain lights, make them show in the game but I can't get them to turn on. can anybody help me? I send the mod if you want privately
Thank you
What are you putting in your lights.ini? It's basically finding the object and labeling it in lights.ini. Attach it in here or message if you want and I can see if I can get something to light up.

Does anyone use NeckFX in CSP? I have not used it for quite some time, but I tried to activate it yesterday and it does not seem to be working. Could one of the CSP updates since I last used NeckFX have broken it?

It looks like I'm getting every file, except the fbx.

I just noticed this error. I had to be fast because it shows the error and then instantly closes the window. I was like a ninja.
View attachment 936940

End up with this, no fbx:
View attachment 936942

I have two tool files from you. AcTools.dll and Kn5Unpack.exe. I think I might be missing something else. I found another download resource for the unpacker. checking now.
My bad, damn sorry man. You need this also :embarrassed:

Attachments

• FbxConverter.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
My bad, damn sorry man. You need this also :embarrassed:

Thanks. Got it.

Is there something else that needs to be done with the 'model.fbx' that it generates? I've tried opening the 'model.fbx' in 2 different versions of KsEditor, and it seems to try and load it for a minute and then KsEditor just closes, nothing else.

Thanks. Got it.

Is there something else that needs to be done with the 'model.fbx' that it generates? I've tried opening the 'model.fbx' in 2 different versions of KsEditor, and it seems to try and load it for a minute and then KsEditor just closes, nothing else.

Did you try Kunos original editor?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back