Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,865 comments
This. You actually saved me the time to try this out. AC is a simulator, so, the way to get the most out of it is actually "simulating" stuff.
I once even tried an Evo that had DRS.
Keep it real people.

Trying mods is part of the fun. If you are too busy to even try them, it might not be for you.
The hard part about modding is the 3D part, changing a 4wd to a 2wd is easy all you need is take the time. If the model is of importance to you, that is not an issue.
Except for you because you don’t have time.:rolleyes:
@TonyBarracuda we got it, you sell mod, in case you did not get it yet, we are not buying, move along.;)

Last edited:
It was a Lancer Evolution VI.
I know modding is hard. Last time I tried to change turbo pressures I blew up the engine every time.
The thing is, as you said, it is easy to change the drivetrain, enable/disable tech like DRS, etc ... It is, I did that already. But when the modder doesn't pay attention whether the car in question had or hadn't to these small features, I wonder if the car would be anything close to the real thing.

Please, I meant no disrespect. 👍

Tried the "hotfixed" GTL this morning, much better, thank you so much to @Bazza for taking the time to make it better for all of us.
racing those on any track is quite entertaining. @Elio92 following the Honda is such a pleasure now, you don't even feel like passing so you can listen to the V12 symphony for a longer time.:sly:
the driver body position is still off
2FECDC7E46503A1A5419D799F6D05FAC48DBDD54

but this is only when using light patch, and only the car you drive so it is not really intrusive but still funny ( to me) :D

Tried the "hotfixed" GTL this morning, much better, thank you so much to @Bazza for taking the time to make it better for all of us.
racing those on any track is quite entertaining. @Elio92 following the Honda is such a pleasure now, you don't even feel like passing so you can listen to the V12 symphony for a longer time.:sly:
the driver body position is still off
2FECDC7E46503A1A5419D799F6D05FAC48DBDD54

but this is only when using light patch, and only the car you drive so it is not really intrusive but still funny ( to me) :D

I noticed a blue ring on the tires, I never noticed that in the previous version, so much be a glitch? :confused:

since you two don't care about how the car feels like in real, why not just go to and download ripped forza horizon, lol
Please, leave us alone with your non-sense words.
I think we are numerous to know there are « logical physics » and « physics from outer space »... we know in which way some insane « great » paymods are involved and some free « nothing » mods, realized and made with/by real passion are !
I am thinking about Bazza, Chivas, MSF, Shaun Clarke and some others, we will be never too much grateful !

@Cote Dazur
I’m working and going back home will be a delicious waiting ! ;-)
@rshumi
No..! ;-)

Last edited:
I noticed a blue ring on the tires, I never noticed that in the previous version, so much be a glitch? :confused:
The blue line is also present on the older version, 1967f1 and f1 classic. It is there on some cars of this mod, maybe someone who is more into those than I am can enlighten us, I only love driving them.:dopey:

This car is lots of fun Mike, and one of those rare beasts - a mod car that I didn't already own..!
I feel the brakes could be a bit stronger based on my own experiences of Golfs from this era - do you adjust the brakes as part of your tweaks?
Keep breathing life into these old mods Mike and you'll soon get a rep as the Reboot man of cars. You'll need a website before you know it..! ;)

The blue line is also present on the older version, 1967f1 and f1 classic. It is there on some cars of this mod, maybe someone who is more into those than I am can enlighten us, I only love driving them.:dopey:

Funny, I haven't seen that in the previous versions before, at least not the version I have.

I am thinking about Bazza, Chivas, MSF, Shaun Clarke and some others, we will be never too much grateful !

Bazza, I know that name. Isn't that the author of the Assetto Corsa Legends pack? I lost track how many hours I spent with those cars... Well, if he's involved in that GPL mod I must try it!

Bazza, I know that name. Isn't that the author of the Assetto Corsa Legends pack? I lost track how many hours I spent with those cars... Well, if he's involved in that GPL mod I must try it!

Yup, he and Donnie Heerdt had been working together a lot on those vintage mods. Definitely worth a shot.

@Elio92 following the Honda is such a pleasure now, you don't even feel like passing so you can listen to the V12 symphony for a longer time.:sly:
You was absolutely right @Cote Dazur , the nippon lady sounds so much better now, I'm so glad and I hope some others too !
Your teasing is rated 10/10, thanks a lot. :cheers:

Last edited:
This car is lots of fun Mike, and one of those rare beasts - a mod car that I didn't already own..!
I feel the brakes could be a bit stronger based on my own experiences of Golfs from this era - do you adjust the brakes as part of your tweaks?
Keep breathing life into these old mods Mike and you'll soon get a rep as the Reboot man of cars. You'll need a website before you know it..! ;)

Hi Masscot, i can't remember about the brakes for this car, but it's very easy to tweak: open folder data then brakes.ini and you'll find:
[DATA]
MAX_TORQUE=2100
increase (or decrease) this value to adjust the braking to your feeling

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back