some alternative tyres for the 911
Something's wrong with this update, cm finds issues with the car and anyway the game crashes while on the loading screen..
some alternative tyres for the 911
you're welcome for researching on missing skins![]()
I pinged racealot. I'm not sure he's available though. I could really use a set of good cameras on my track, because I can do it, but I'm still not very good at the camera thing![]()
EDIT:
@noroardanto, this is the version that I have, by the way.
Here is a camera set for Ted Clark International Speedway according to my taste. I prefer cameras a bit further away from the action to show off the track a bit more, especially when they are this well done. Thank you Teddie! I hope you like them. Remember to remove the ".txt" and place in the track's data folder.
some alternative tyres for the 911
for Tripoli, BACKUP/RENAME your old ext_config.ini download this file, unzip both into the extension folder of the track. It adds what I like to think of as some hardy desert scrub and two lots of rock types.
and, no, I have no idea if there really are rocks in the desert in tripoli, but it tickled my fancy to learn how to do it, and if not to your fancy revert ot old config.
(texture is just edited from highlands.dds with some free rocks from the web)
View attachment 960800
View attachment 960801
Hello people! I am Maicon Gean, known in the community as Master. I did the MOD Horizon Shades and these last few days I am working on a own Weather Script, the Horizon Shades Wheather, I thought it was better to expand something beyond PPF, so from now on beyond SOL, we will have Horizon Shades Wheather. Here's a preview of what I've been working on, I hope you like it!
Just a nickname I guessKnown as 'Master'? Really?
Master what?
Just a nickname I guess![]()
Hello people! I am Maicon Gean, known in the community as Master. I did the MOD Horizon Shades and these last few days I am working on a own Weather Script, the Horizon Shades Wheather, I thought it was better to expand something beyond PPF, so from now on beyond SOL, we will have Horizon Shades Wheather. Here's a preview of what I've been working on, I hope you like it!
It's in... C:\Users\YOUR_PC_NAME\AppData\Local\AcToolsContentManager\
You'll need to show hidden files to see it.
EDIT: MrB00 beat me to it!![]()
View attachment 960770 View attachment 960771
ACTK Assen circuit with Rain FX config and a slight change of tree and grass colour. Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u94sws8h4ct8o2b/actk_assen_tt_circuit.rar/file
Thanks Xezez!
Just want to take some to share with the community a recent unintentional (I believe) synching/corruption attempt by a" Microsoft Onedrive" on my relatively new laptop purchased back in March 2020 (MSI). This program was either installed by MSI, or came with Windows, I'm not sure. When initially purchased and game programs installed, i noticed that this program was uploading/synching to the cloud all my C drive data on the daily, which is quite taxing on the system, these uploads include my saved replays, which was gigs of data on it's own. Since I don't really care for keeping a backup of saved replays, I found a way to disable the synching and unlink my PC from this cloud service.
Last night (months later), I noticed all my games were crashing to desktop and then noticed that this "OneDrive" somehow got reactivated and was re-synching all my files between was was saved months ago and what I had in my C drive. I stopped it in its tracks again, but damage was unfortunately done. It seems as if the "OneDrive" program was replacing files in my C drive and renaming them by adding a suffix "-MSI" to a great number of files. Easiest way to fix this, was to obviously delete everything in "MyDocuments", but luckily I had a week old backup.
Anyway, all this just to ask the community whether they have any experience with this "OneDrive" disaster of a program and what might be the best approach for keeping it at bay? Has anyone else experienced such an issue with "oneDrive"? New PC buyers beware....
Hi mate! Congratulations on developing a new weather system. We can always benefit from new ideas.
So, how does Horizon Shades Wheather work? what does it do different?
Just a nickname I guess![]()
Yeas Man, just a simple Nickname. I am no a Master!
.. and Hellfire Club Sydney closed down.. no more cult meetings.. bummer..or a member of a BDSM cult.
.. and Hellfire Club Sydney closed down.. no more cult meetings.. bummer..
The name is Wood, morning_wood
Can confirm, this is correct. its a real shame, there isnt enough pitboxes for a race, nor proper correct lap timing.It wasn't negelected. Unfortunately, it went private, as Fat Alife sold the mod to the real track owners. There are probably some updated versions still floating around out there on the internet, if you look in the right places, though a link can't be post here. According to GzeroD's blog: "The latest known version is (0.99 - 20191014)"
dont mind me, just posting this here for the people who arent on discord
2019 Porsche 911 GT3 R (991.2)
![]()
its finally back! a bit overdue but its back
i havent really written a changelog but the biggest change overall are the Physics (thank you unknown hero!), for now there is only 1 tyre compound available, i will try to push out an update for the tyres at some point to add more compounds. You will now need to carefully warm up the tyres and also warm up your brakes to get the maximum out of them, overall the car has gotten easier to drive and harder to drive at the same time due to the aforementioned factors (its also much less bouncy). some new skins have been added as well.
At last i'd just like to thank everyone who helped work on this, all of you are mentioned in the readme file. And last but not least, if you'd like to buy me a beer, consider donating to the paypal link at the bottom of the readme file.
Thank You everyone and enjoy!
LATEST CSP REQUIRED
bind your lowbeam/highbeams key as they now work correctly, on the endurance version highbeams light up the lower endurance lights and lower headlight portion
refer to readme for full credits or instructions on how to use certain features the car comes with
DL: https://mega.nz/file/PptwFKDL#STS3FcDnSK6IbeRWnIyjf9_XTTQsdBhxoV8d8oNFcVQ
Yep, wonderful looking model, but the grip, or lack of, is nuts.
Personally i can't corner in it at all without it swapping ends like someone has stuck metal tea trays under each rear wheel .
Tempted to stick on some tyres from kunos gt3 cars, but i think i will wait for an update.
some updated versions still floating around ~ if you look in the right places, (0.99 - 20191014)
Amazing work you are doing. Even being a convertion. Which sometimes is harder to do.
For your first big task in track modding, it is so damn good!
Loving the ambient - I love Africa, was in Tunisia 3 times in vacation and a few more in Morocco - I'm testing at 09:00 with some haze and very few clouds with SOL. Wonderfull eyesight.
Some improvements will be made for sure and then I will be drolling like a stupid dumb.
Loving the changes of scenary through the layout. Very well done.
After all what I've said, don't be too hard on me for posting these pictures.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()