Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
It is called: Content Manager.

I use CM. But if you paid attention to it, it says "REPLACE", not "UPDATE". If I don't have any car with matching tires, I'll be forced to replace them for some other with wrong dimensions.

Hence me asking if there's actually a way to update them while keeping the correct dimensions.

I cannot help with the engine but I fixed the digital instrument. :)
Good job with fixing the floating digits!
I'd love to know the technique behind this, which parameters do what. Floating LCD digits is an all-too-common problem with mod cars and it can look bloody awful in VR. There are quite a few that need fixing.
On this particular car what does what in the ini?
I'm guessing the shared z coordinate of -0.002 is what's aligning the correct in-out position on the face of the screen?

[ITEM_0]
PARENT=GEAR
POSITION=-0.02,-0.024,-0.002
TYPE=GEAR
SIZE=0.040
COLOR=10,10,10,255
INTENSITY=1
FONT=led_big
ALIGN=CENTER

[ITEM_1]
PARENT=RPM
POSITION=-0.005,-0.017,-0.002
TYPE=RPM
SIZE=0.022
COLOR=10,10,10,255
INTENSITY=1
FONT=led_med
ALIGN=CENTER

[ITEM_2]
PARENT=SPEED
POSITION=-0.016,-0.016,-0.002
TYPE=SPEED
SIZE=0.030
COLOR=10,10,10,255
INTENSITY=1
FONT=led_med
ALIGN=CENTER
UNITS=KMH

[ITEM_3]
PARENT=FUEL
POSITION=-0.010,-0.010,-0.002
TYPE=FUEL
SIZE=0.020
COLOR=10,10,10,255
PREFIX=
POSTFIX=L
INTENSITY=1
FONT=led_med
ALIGN=CENTER

[RPM_SERIE_0]
PREFIX=LED_
START_INDEX=0
END_INDEX=42
RPM_START=0
RPM_END=8000
INTENSITY=5

[RPM_SERIE_1]
PREFIX=LED_
START_INDEX=43
END_INDEX=47
RPM_START=7000
RPM_END=8000
INTENSITY=5

[RPM_SERIE_2]
PREFIX=LED_
START_INDEX=48
END_INDEX=52
RPM_START=7000
RPM_END=8000
INTENSITY=5

@Masscot the position= left to right, up or down, closer or further., always easier to start with distance and adjust proper position second. It is always easier to adjust using the goggles, as we can see in 3D.

@EdwardFFS we are using and always have been using Content Manager to update tires in mod cars using tires from previous tire model by replacing them by similar tire model 10. Once you have a tire of model 10, you can tweak it in the tire.ini file, but if you don’t know what you are doing you are much better using a tire that is slightly different coming from a similar car without making it worse. Most mod tyre are totally out of whack.

Replace tyres with content manager is not enough. You better go to tires.ini and change numbers manually, to fit the radius, width etcc....

Engine setup is better to do with usefull graphical thing on contentmanager website. You input engine file and power file there and set up rpms, torque, boost etc and see how it changes on the graph

That's such a horrendous model though. Is it from a cell phone? Like an old Nokia? :D
Why not just drive the Kunos 918 Spyder? It's gorgeous.
Or the crazy 947 bhp 918 Spyder Roadster Rennkunden mod?

The only good thing about this Assetto Garage 918 is that it uses the same steering wheel as my 918 Fanatec one.
Im thinking Real Racing 3 maybe? I like it because like I said it is a track only version. I dont know why but as soon as something is like a prototype I instantly fall in love in it. Probably because it is so unobtainable in real life.
Thats why I love the homologation cars from the GT1 era. I couldnt tell you one that I dont like. The 90s where the best era for cars imo
Edit: Is the Rennkunden even real? I cant find any information about it....

Last edited:
918 RSR was also in NFS The Run.

I don't know why this car is so forgotten compared to similar track cars like the FXXK and P1 GTR. I mean look at that interior!

autowp.ru_porsche_918_rsr_concept_27.jpg

Those three are also cars that have already been freely released.
Agree about Velo mods frequently being riddled with errors, and it's often very obvious stuff too.

Interesting comments about those at the Assetto Corsa Warehouse on FB.:D

Does anyone have access to the RSS GT Mod? Been looking everywhere for the full pack and I only found The Ferruccio 55, Tornado and Vortex. Missing Lanza, Shadow and Ferruccio 57.

Grand Prix Legends update:

Version 2.15 Changelog (from version 2.0)

Bugfixes:

- Fixed swapped mirrors
- Improved A-arm fixing points (Brabham, Eagle, Honda)
- Fixed steering wheel position on Honda and Brabham
- Updated Honda skin, improved reflections
- Updated Engine sounds for Honda and McLaren
- Errors on suspension nodes
- Added shift delays for flappy paddle shifters to disable (online) hotshifting

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/im2a..._Grand_Prix_Legends_Mod_version_2.15.rar/file
Manual:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/g0tv...egends_2.15_Release_Notes_2018-12-06.pdf/file

please people! firts of all..use the search function to find you mod/ track that you want..and two..

you should think that if nobody shared what you are looking for it... is very likely that it is simply not available then...
Hey Jimclark06,

I did use the search function but the second half of cars link was broken. That's why I asked ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back