Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
4847C790A011CDE9CF508E8AC35DAD8842F274F8

440D2783D228667D9C3C46A0A40EB1D4FFDF61DB

Looks good, particularly the cockpit in VR, drives well, thank you for bringing this bundle of joy to our attention.
For all we know it is probably build from scratch by a modder would enjoy rattling GTS driver cage, as this is too good to be coming from GTS. :D:lol:

4847C790A011CDE9CF508E8AC35DAD8842F274F8

440D2783D228667D9C3C46A0A40EB1D4FFDF61DB

Looks good, particularly the cockpit in VR, drives well, thank you for bringing this bundle of joy to our attention.
For all we know it is probably build from scratch by a modder would enjoy rattling GTS driver cage, as this is too good to be coming from GTS. :D:lol:
You know it was coming but, what track is this?? I'm dying to drive real roads other than the Canyons :eek:

Last edited:
Disclaimer: This mod is not mine and i'm not involved in any way in its making.
I only modified some files so that the performances of this car are as close as possible to those announced by the manufacturer.
If this mod belongs to you and you want me to delete the download do not hesitate to let me know here.

NIPPON AGAIN:

32236723198_81b6f4d9da_b.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!ot8QCIQK!py8uhgcXbdhZd3O9mamGaON38lHwdNyX9XWW8mK2aEM

Have fun, Mike.
Hi Mike,
I don't know if other are having the same problem but I get a lot of sound errors with your updated cars and usually have to swap the audio with another car before it'll let me drive. I guess they are all working OK for you?

Your S2000 reminded me to back and look at a different version I've got without the hard top, which was nice to drive but was always ruined by a nasty-looking shiny cheap plastic dashboard and steering wheel and day-glo bright red seats that looked like they were being lit from the inside. I had a play with the some shader settings (disclaimer: without really having the first clue what I was doing, but I'm keen to learn) and think I've made some good improvements.
I also altered the AI 'shift up' revs so they should no longer be stuck on the starting grid revving their engines.

The original car (NOT MY MOD) with cheap shiny dashboard and day-glo seats (use the no hardtop version)
https://mega.nz/#!AHghyQRI!odnDFsEtsWBKko8nP8zYX9l1GxUT9m7qpf4co0VnbK4

My updated version
https://we.tl/t-fCulcElepQ

I'd be interested to see what others think, and if any of you can suggest further improvements.

I don't know if other are having the same problem but I get a lot of sound errors with your updated cars and usually have to swap the audio with another car before it'll let me drive. I guess they are all working OK for you?

Sound mismatch happens when the main folder name is changed but the files in the sfx folder is not updated with the new car folder name.

Hey Beto, welcome to GTP 👍

Ignoring all the mess with who made the models and whatnot, I just want to say as a fellow car/racing/driving lover that I have always enjoyed your mods since the Focus Superpack was first released. The sim racing modding community has changed a lot from the days of ISImotor and Papyrus games, and not for the better unfortunately. There is just way too much drama, too much emphasis on making a quick profit. It seems with each generation the number of people that does this for passion is decreasing more and more. I know how hard it is to make good quality mods, especially with how complex and graphically intensive games have become. It doesn't come cheap time/effort wise. And whatever small profit you make probably isn't enough to put food on the table. But speaking for myself and many others less fortunate, we really do appreciate people like you putting out high quality mods for free in this day and age. The joy that comes from driving these cars - when we are having a bad day, it just makes it a little more bearable. That to me is worth more than any money in the world.

Now I remember you used to put the download links in your youtube video descriptions. I was disappointed when this was removed and now the only way to access is via facebook. I got the Focus and Merc via YT, but I had to ask someone here for links to the Aventador/NSX/Cayman/Viper (got it via PM, so no public links were shared). Until Apexxer posted his links, I never even tried to 997. For reasons that I won't go here, I will never have a facebook account. I understand if you'd still like your links to be on fb and not freely shared as a direct mega link, but maybe you can make the fb group non private? I think that is a good halfway compromise, all things considered. Unfortunately in this business people will always try to steal things and claim as their own, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. I trust that you are a better man than all of those people combined.

Anyway, whatever your decision I would still respect it. I just believe that good mods, when shared freely, will always rise to the top and the people behind them will still get the recognition. Putting paywalls and private links is a short term gain, but ultimately no one wins. As an old modder on Viper Racing once said, "It's only a game. Most important is to have fun!" :)

Hope you have a good day, and keep the passion alive 👍

You only need to send a join request and you will be in. We are planning to introduce some restrictions as other groups are doing, but I always try to solve these things talking with the people. But it's imposible to avoid this ripping, leaking, etc. The worst part is when some people use the mod to take profit with links using adverts etc... Or people who edit the mods and claim as "their work". You know...
If I put the links in YT this will be even more dificult to control. I would like to do in that way, but some people don't respect.

Regards

I leave here the last update for the NSX FE-BZ specially made for the Lights Shaders Patch.

I put here as exception ;) Respect the work.

Remenber to join the group if you want to stay up to date.

Read the changes:
Added stuff for Shaders Lights Patch & Wet Mod:

-Wipers animation.
-Odometer.
-TCS/TCS off indicator.
-Handbrake indicator.
-ABS off indicator.
-Hazards.
-Turning lights.
-Customized lights.

Visuals:

-Little improvements in the 3d mesh.
-Textures optimization.
-Some texture changes to improve/update the visuals.
-Few shaders changes for little elements.
-Added some aditional indicators (ambient temp, clock) and interior lights.
-Minor camera changes.
-Better paddle shift animation.

------------

Physics update:

-Reworked aerodinamics for both cars.
-Reworked slick tyres. Rear axle is more docile now, and easier to drive on the edge comparing to semislick. The gap between semis and slicks is arround 2.5 seconds in a medium track.
-Improved steering reactions, the car "flow" more natural now.
-Increased top speed. S1 version reaches now 325 km/h. Basic aero version top speed is 345 km/h now.
-Weight/power ratio is now 2.08 instead 2.19 (kg/hp).
-Both cars are now faster on track, with a gap between them of about 2 seconds in a medium track.

__custom_showroom_1543769299.png

https://mega.nz/#!4tMxAQhK!v4v5CKcZvOWNBjUkzwEDyF17dJjSPtRNV_Z0kYq8jEU

Hi gents, listen the story of the ugly duckling...
The 914-6 GT was a race configured version of the 914-6. It quickly became known as the 914-6 GT and was raced employing different engine configurations. This included the 'T' specification, which was a basic 911 engine. Another popular configuration was to use a converted Carrera 6 engine.
In 1970, Porsche entered a 914-6 with the factory's GT option in the grueling 24 Hours of Le Mans race. The car, identified as #40, was driven by Claude Ballot-Léna and Guy Chasseuil. It finished 6th overall, preceded only by prototype racecars like the V12 Ferrari 512S and Flat-12 Porsche 917K. In addition, the #40 won its class ahead of several Porsche 911S entries. 914-6s also competed in some of the most important race competitions of its era, e.g. Targa Florio with Brian Redman, Monte Carlo Rally and Daytona International Speedway. Walt Maas successfully campaigned a 914-6 "GT" in the IMSA race series.

46151196121_d868b3fd06_b.jpg

217hp, 880kg, 240km/h...
https://mega.nz/#!9plVCCgD!7pL34gEXMjPnVeJsc9zXZGN5sebVRYqR1goyXXHCV4s

can't resist to show my sunday car (the yellow one) beside one 914/6 in a meeting @ Cognac 2 or 3 years ago.
16422137654_2755dd573b_b.jpg

Mike.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back