- 200

- Argentina
I tried and nothing. will it be something like Big picture?restart steam
I tried and nothing. will it be something like Big picture?restart steam
View attachment 968390
Hey, does anyone know more about this car? seen it a few pages back but couldn't find more information about it. Is it private? or was it released before, could someone post the link to this of possible?
Thanks in advance.
View attachment 968168 View attachment 968169 View attachment 968170
I don't know if it works as a patch so I give patched one and full version sorry @Shokeus but I would give something for everyone! I was waiting for an answer in PM about my wipers.
Full
https://mega.nz/file/5QdGHBTY#-dlq48XBnaLxOqyJW4jT1eUr5HvucslamCqIqrvYW5Y
Patch
https://mega.nz/file/IQNgTLrZ#zrkRgCUj6aUh1DKhlLNXjcA-rT4pEvOkUt_jgb_eHB0
We are talking about Porsche 964 carrera
Enjoy!
Please report if you like!
View attachment 968167
Porsche 964 Carrera Cup V0.3 (real data , ideal against the F355 Challenge) there is just the problem of the body/template that I can’t fix (some elements are superimposed and 2 different)
Link : https://mega.nz/file/tAZW0JyT#XNl5mI9dQr8qY_GliY-c5XTwkXkd2XlyrGE5EZbmlvA
![]()
Enjoy !
Somebody please remind me.. where are Guerilla Mods cars now downloadable from?
I'm guessing there's been a recent update based on the number of new skins appearing on RD?
The FT1 Vision ? Lights work fine (flashing too) and I have sound in the whole rpm range.The Toyota model is okay but the lights are bright af, also the sound doesn't work below a certain rpm . Anyone knows how to fix that?
The FT1 Vision ? Lights work fine (flashing too) and I have sound in the whole rpm range.
You need an UV unwrapper and move those pieces to an empty space on the UV tile. Pretty easy to do with 3ds Max but idk if it is possible with 3dsimed.Hi to all , how can I solve the problems of the bodyshell element that overlays on the 964 Carrera Cup , I only use 3dsimed , I do not have 3dsmax , thanks
![]()
Idk, but this is what I get to see:View attachment 968437
Fairly bright don't you think, is it something wrong with the track or my settings?
Where is this car from?View attachment 968437
Fairly bright don't you think, is it something wrong with the track or my settings?
Link for the car is posted on the previous page...Where is this car from?
thanks for your work BUT no excuses I have already asked you to send me the updates in PM , if you start to update on the forum and I also people will not understand anything anymore , more to find your last need that I browse several pages of the forum, which I translate each time to understand , I already have that can time as its not worth giving me an extra workload , thanks
For the F355 Challenge no need to start on this version which has term will be obsolete (as soon as someone will have the goodness to kindly help me on that of PC2 but its doing rare I believe ) , par on the version PC2 , thanks
if I don’t make the updates right away there is a reason , I have a lot of professional work and sometimes leave for several days on travel
Friendly , Shokeus
Pleeease Help!!!
My beautiful Ferrari SF15-T by Kunos has lost the sound!
I dont know how its possible, Help me, the file ks_ferrari_Sf15T.bank its in the correct folder but the engine not sounds...
https://sharemods.com/zw14ch777yuc/ks_ferrari_Sf15T.bank.htmlPleeease Help!!!
My beautiful Ferrari SF15-T by Kunos has lost the sound!
I dont know how its possible, Help me, the file ks_ferrari_Sf15T.bank its in the correct folder but the engine not sounds...
Good Morning,
sry but I´m too stupid to generate LOD´s.
Looking for LOD´s for the Mclaren_720s_GT3 & Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019!
Thanks Kocinski
There isnt any GUIDs.txt in this folder.Check if there's a GUIDs.txt file in there; Kunos Cars don't need a secondary GUIDS.txt if they have their vanilla sounds, and I should know.
A redundant GUIDs.txt file in a Kunos Car's sfx folder gave me a headache a while ago for the Kunos Z4 GT3.
i will test but i dont understand why i need a new file...
it work!!!! but how its possible!!! my file its bigger than you with 26827Kb vs 26078Kb...Its original sfx.