- 342

- Strasbourg
Gentle people. As an newcomer to this site, I have to say, I love the content, insights, help and guidance shared here.
However, lately I have seen a lot of animosity from the modders. The lifeblood of this site. Without you we will move on to another product. You keep us coming back because of your creativity and product.
I understand the need to quality and professionalism. Imagine if we can work together as a group and perhaps even line up as a factory would.
If you follow the agile framework for development, from Inception to MVP, you can create amazing product.
We can vote on car / track recommendation, assign roles, responsibilities, prioritize and contribute to create amazing content where we all win.
Ok, perhaps not a reality. In the meantime...
Let’s get back to celebrating Christmas and this period and stop the arguments and opinions.
Love you all.
Hello !
Yes mutual aid is very important but tends to lose it is last time , it is necessary to know it, the know-how and to let it know ...