Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,480 comments
thanks, established everything worked as it should.

I updated paint.net to the latest version, and everything worked, especially since paint.net I had a portable version))

upd.

Oh I was going to ask what version of Paint.net you were using as the latest version should have fixed this problem but it looks like you updated and sorted it out. Mention me if you get stuck but as you found out there's plenty of helpful people in here too.

Good luck

i use CSP 1.68
Sol 2.0.1
yes,the race cancelled or game crash for some car for exemple F1 2020 by Sim Dream Developpement or The DTM by Drf Liga
what is VAO ?
and no,i don't think so
I just want beat my time in Suzuka
Hi ! :)

I don’t use the mods you are playing.

Did you try to go back to a recommended version of CSP like 0.1.60 ?

I saw here so many annoying things with the latest version of CSP and for Sol, I’m not able to tell you something could be interesting because I don’t use it.

Cheers ! :cheers:

i use CSP 1.68
Sol 2.0.1
yes,the race cancelled or game crash for some car for exemple F1 2020 by Sim Dream Developpement or The DTM by Drf Liga
what is VAO ?
and no,i don't think so
I just want beat my time in Suzuka

Do you use some custom configs? I did realize that the new version of Sol has become super sensitive to "wrong" config files. Altough Peter Boese said he did fix it in the latest update:

Sol 2.0.1 Changelog
- custom config: updated config checker to prevent crashes with wrongly programmed custom configs

Try to start your session without any custom config and look if that helps. For me it was working that way.

Hey folks, is there a version of Circuit des Remparts for Assetto Corsa?

Not yet. A few months ago I mentioned here that famous circuit (along with Monaco and Pau, challenging city short and narrow circuits).
Albeit this particulary circuit being knowed mostly, only for Michel Vaillant fans, or by watching on cable TV. - Both for me - 👍

However, I have been in touch with some local citizens. Can't say much more for now, unless they are very friendly and started working on it.
I really hope for more news from them.
Fingers crossed.

İZMİR ÜLKÜ PARK
https://www.beamng.com/resources/aegean-race-track.10456/

İZMİT KÖRFEZ CIRCUIT
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2vIz1qwHTbnRVR5dDZfamdZa3M/view

All the track modders, I'm pleading you.

Can you convert or update these to AC?

ZlWITi.jpg

I didn't have any problem unpacking the data. You can adjust or add files needed to the data.

Sounds great - off course this kind of problems with non-functional AI is nothing new. I self have not enough experience to edit the data, maybe somebody can help out. CM says wrong parameter is the AI.ini: "it might cause AI to stop working (GEARS/UP=7850, RPM= 2100-7100)". automatic repair off course not possible too, encrypted...

Last edited:
I was checking on WHY the Oreca 07 sound might be broken (according to the CM) and the GUIDs were ok. Maybe someone forgot to recompile it in FMOD studio while creating it...

Either way, i need a working sound mod for it

Sounds great - off course this kind of problems with non-functional AI is nothing new. I self have not enough experience to edit the data, maybe somebody can help out. CM says wrong parameter is the AI.ini: "it might cause AI to stop working (GEARS/UP=7850, RPM= 2100-7100)". automatic repair off course not possible too, encrypted...
Unpack ACD, find ai.ini and change gear up shift value to something below 7100.

Played around with this a bit, fixed its size and a few other things. first time trying to mod a car in. not sure if ill continue, as it needs a lot of more modelling work to be complete; no interior, no calipers, no engine, body and carbon need remapping.
i have some people who can work on this!

To ensure the filename is being edited correctly (any filename), highly recommended to have this option activated in windows-explorer...

This enables you to see all file-extensions, such as the camera "ini' files...

By not having this option turned-on, renaming file-names may not change the file-format (extension) correctly...

example:
View attachment 980710

When viewing other track-folders you'll notice all camera-file-names are similar (following a naming convention/charter) for Assetto Corsa. Hope this helps renaming your camera files successfully...

That's great. Found out it wasn't ticked so ticked both options as shown. Done some testing and seams to work now. Many thanks. Now I can enjoy my replays

View attachment 980527
Merry Christmas Everyone - Mount Fuji Speedway Ver 1.0

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f6wymba0ybcuohz/rt_fuji_speedway.7z/file

First off all credits go to Rafael Malagoli for the amazing base track. we just updated and fixed and brought it up to current AC standard

Thanks to all the Team Members for your contributions "your all the most positive, kind bunch of people :cheers:

This track is fully featured. but there may be the odd bug or 2...if so they will get sorted after the festive season

Thanks and most of all enjoy

Jim and the team

View attachment 980530 View attachment 980531 View attachment 980532 View attachment 980533 View attachment 980534 View attachment 980535 View attachment 980536 View attachment 980537 View attachment 980538 View attachment 980539
Thank you Jim & the rest of the team for the Fuji Speedway rework, very much appreciated.

Not yet. A few months ago I mentioned here that famous circuit (along with Monaco and Pau, challenging city short and narrow circuits).
Albeit this particulary circuit being knowed mostly, only for Michel Vaillant fans, or by watching on cable TV. - Both for me - 👍

However, I have been in touch with some local citizens. Can't say much more for now, unless they are very friendly and started working on it.
I really hope for more news from them.
Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the reply, Well i hope someone does make it some day. Been watching some of the racing there and it looks like a lot of fun.

Last edited:
weird.
someone said the curent Prato was not very good. It looks just fine from the screens on RD. Also, how the heck is it allowed on RD?

Fine, i will trash it. I just ran into a global axis issue after importing from ksEditor.

so then.. has "Crema" been converted (from netBike)? I have it running fine in AC

Last edited:
weird.
someone said the curent Prato was not very good. It looks just fine from the screens on RD. Also, how the heck is it allowed on RD?

Fine, i will trash it. I just ran into a global axis issue after importing from ksEditor.

so then.. has "Crema" been converted (from netBike)? I have it running fine in AC

9b48c1cf91da9d171ef71db603ccc806.jpg

I took another look at it, it's not terrible. But not on the level of other NKP-conversions. And grass just won't grow there.

@slider666 and I did a little work on Prato, I can't remember how far we got or if it was ready for release. I'm sure permission was given for working on it and I think Kunos even said the original conversion was ok to stay on RD (could be wrong). @slider666 maybe you can remember where we were at?

How it looks on my HDD:

Screenshot_shelby_series1_prato_reworked_26-11-120-20-36-17.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back