Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,741 comments
It's not a problem with one skin, I have the problem with vortex (dodge) and RSS stock skins, the same problem with Ferruccio (55 or 57 I don't remember). I think it's not a problem with RSS mods, maybe with CSP and SOL (I test with 2.0 and 2.0.1 it's the same). I know it's a problem with light because artefacts on banner move with SOL lightning move ...

PS : there is no problem with exterior view, only interior view
Hi ! :)

Can you tell us which CSP version you are using ?
Can you tell us if you turned on some special features in CSP ?
Did you put some VAO for the car ?
Is this problem appeared since the last version of the RSS GT pack (Version 6) ?
Anyway, all kind of these informations could help us to try to resolve your problem. ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

nKp - Prato (WiP)
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_fxx_k_rmi_nkp_prato_26-12-120-11-58-59.jpg
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_fxx_k_rmi_nkp_prato_26-12-120-11-57-15.jpg

Will feature both GP and Club layouts

Cancelled due to duplicate release, sorry.

Last edited:
Good afternoon, I have a question about dds textures, most car textures in dds format open well in photoshop and paint.net, but sometimes textures come across that, when opened, either show a solid background (black or white) or give an error when opened. such files come across both in textures from kunos and in textures of mods. what is it connected with, is it encryption or what?

What is the error you get?
errors like this in paint.net
System.FormatException: File is not a supported DDS format
at PaintDotNet.Data.Dds.DdsFile.Load (Stream input) at D: \ src \ pdn \ src \ PaintDotNet \ Data \ Dds \ DdsFile.cs: line 593
at PaintDotNet.Data.Dds.DdsFileType.OnLoad (Stream input) at D: \ src \ pdn \ src \ PaintDotNet \ Data \ Dds \ DdsFileType.cs: line 225
at PaintDotNet.FileType.Load (Stream input) at D: \ src \ pdn \ src \ Data \ FileType.cs: line 496
at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval [T1, TRet] (Func`2 f, T1 arg1) at D: \ src \ pdn \ src \ Base \ Functional \ Func.cs: line 158
in photoshop, the same file opens without errors, but with one black background

Is there a track page or links to any of the FM7 tracks for AC? New to this site so apologies if it's a dumb question. Who is the go to guy for ripped tracks? I have seen several Reiza tracks on a YouTube channel (which I have those, but am looking for more). I know Reboot is up and running again.
There are definitely a lot - some here, some I find on YouTube, sometimes you need to find someone making a skin for the circuit or an improvement to AI etc and you can find it from there. Obviously real circuits aren't hard to find anyway, but with the Forza originals, there's definitely a Prague, Rio, Bernese Alps, Maple Speedway...

They aren't paymods, they're a part of a Hungarian racing league but if you want, I delete the post
Sorry pal, but these are paymods, except this Aston, which is an incredible bad model!

I've extracted the data.acd, because the Motec wasnt working. And guess what I've found within the "digital_instruments.ini" of every car?
Code:
[ITEM_0]
PARENT=DISPLAY
POSITION=-0.006, 0.002, -0.001
TYPE=GEAR
SIZE=0.022
COLOR=255,255,255,255
INTENSITY=3
FONT=urd_arial
ALIGN=LEFT
"urd_arial"?
Same file from the URD T5 Bayro DTM, which I had bought long ago.
Code:
[ITEM_0]
PARENT=DISPLAY
POSITION=-0.006, 0.002, -0.001
TYPE=GEAR
SIZE=0.022
COLOR=255,255,255,255
INTENSITY=3
FONT=urd_arial
ALIGN=LEFT
They've made adjustments to the physics though, but imho they've used the cars from URD.

My games always crash

AC\pyplugin.cpp (71): PyPlugin::update
AC\game.cpp (261): Game::update
AC\game.cpp (112): Game::embarrassed:nIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

View attachment 980527
Merry Christmas Everyone - Mount Fuji Speedway Ver 1.0

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f6wymba0ybcuohz/rt_fuji_speedway.7z/file

First off all credits go to Rafael Malagoli for the amazing base track. we just updated and fixed and brought it up to current AC standard

Thanks to all the Team Members for your contributions "your all the most positive, kind bunch of people :cheers:

This track is fully featured. but there may be the odd bug or 2...if so they will get sorted after the festive season

Thanks and most of all enjoy

Jim and the team

View attachment 980530 View attachment 980531 View attachment 980532 View attachment 980533 View attachment 980534 View attachment 980535 View attachment 980536 View attachment 980537 View attachment 980538 View attachment 980539
Forli Ring
This is kind of "old news," but with 1,172 tracks, I occasionally "rediscover" a track in my collection that I really like.

A newer version was available, but somehow I missed it, or downloaded it but didn't update/install it.

It's quite long, and a mix of elevation changes, long straights and curves, and quite a few technical sections.

It could use better cameras, and the road surface is too smooth--could have more "feel" to it. The way it is now, not even a newly-paved track feels that smooth.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/forlì-ring.12982/

Be sure to go to Settings/Custom Shaders Patch, select Track Configs, and download the extension file for it.

screenshot_rss_gt_ferruccio_55_forliring_19-10-118-19-27-8-jpg.274771
Many thanks Jim. An old favourite of mine.

My games always crash

AC\pyplugin.cpp (71): PyPlugin::update
AC\game.cpp (112): Game::embarrassed:nIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

Well and you may be not aware about this about software and hardware but we need many more informations to help you !

Are you using CSP, which version ?
Are you using Sol, which version ?
Is your problem appeared recently ?
After what kind of modifications ?
By any chance, did you apply some VAO for the cars ?
Did you add recently a new plugin in Python ?

Last edited:
Hello since i havent found any mercedes amg project one, i started to mod one myself but i have few issues :
-the car is too big
-i dont know how to animate the car (lights, steering)
-how to input a driver in the car
-physics arent made as well

if anyone can help or want to end the mod, im sharing where i stopped modding
https://sharemods.com/8f2i7sauny76/Mercedes_Amg_Project_One.zip.html

Played around with this a bit, fixed its size and a few other things. first time trying to mod a car in. not sure if ill continue, as it needs a lot of more modelling work to be complete; no interior, no calipers, no engine, body and carbon need remapping.

Last edited:

Well and you may be not aware about this about software and hardware but we need many more informations to help you !

Are you using CSP, which version ?
Are you using Sol, which version ?
Is your problem appeared recently ?
After what kind of modifications ?
By any chance, did you apply some VAO for the cars ?
Did you add recently a new plugin in Python ?

i use CSP 1.68
Sol 2.0.1
yes,the race cancelled or game crash for some car for exemple F1 2020 by Sim Dream Developpement or The DTM by Drf Liga
what is VAO ?
and no,i don't think so
I just want beat my time in Suzuka

Like listening to two radio stations at once.

I wanted to mix them in each-ear. So offboard Full left pan and Onboard full right pan, but I genuinely wasn't sure if that was more annoying than blending the sound, so I screwed with it for ages and then just undid everything, haha.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back