Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,741 comments
ACTK Trucks Racing v1.5
Fixed light inside and outside (Thanks @TaistoTurri)
Add animation Wipers
Extended physics for rain integrated in data.acd
CSP required
Download http://www.assetto-fr.tk/ in public section

preview1.jpg

preview2.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

Last edited:
It was made by author named EvlRabbit and I remember folder-name starting with letters "evl". Tried googling it, searched this thread and others, no success. No clue where I got it, but I had it until this morning untill I messed it up... Deleted one .nk5-file that was actually needed. :D

Now we are getting somewhere. Yessssssssssss, I have it. Check your chimney. Hahahah. I mean... Oh oh oh...

Thanks for reply. Do I add .ini to the end of the text in the data file or open note pad for that camera set and add
that to camera set name.
Camera_1.ini
Camera_2.ini
And so on. If not could you send an example please. Many thanks. Merry Christmas .

To ensure the filename is being edited correctly (any filename), highly recommended to have this option activated in windows-explorer...

This enables you to see all file-extensions, such as the camera "ini' files...

By not having this option turned-on, renaming file-names may not change the file-format (extension) correctly...

example:
file-extension-format.png

When viewing other track-folders you'll notice all camera-file-names are similar (following a naming convention/charter) for Assetto Corsa. Hope this helps renaming your camera files successfully...

Might as well not share it out and keep it private if they have to be an asshole about it. These modders are worst than encrypted modders.
you gotta understand, they don't have encryption tools, plus this was started before the gts rip, which means its 100% scratch made.
If they had the encryption tools, they'll absolutely do it.
Side note: all his other mods are scratch built old stuff, like a high poly honda beat, a nb Mazdaspeed roadster and more
link here (mega file) https://mega.nz/folder/IlMhzI5C#G0h7prHXbKiCmy1oMY8QIA

Shelby Series 1 Update by Peugeot905

download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e0yjq7nn8r9zlky/shelby_series1.7z/file

Updated 25.12.2020 by Peugeot 905

-Changes to power.lut for correct torque figures and hp.
-Changes to car.ini changes in ride height and car positioning.
-Changes to ui folder.
-Changes to tyre.ini file
-Changes to car description
-Changes to engine.ini

Based on 1999 prototype

20201225201751_1.jpg 20201225201755_1.jpg 20201225201803_1.jpg 20201225201807_1.jpg 20201225201817_1.jpg 20201225201820_1.jpg

you gotta understand, they don't have encryption tools, plus this was started before the gts rip, which means its 100% scratch made.
If they had the encryption tools, they'll absolutely do it.
Side note: all his other mods are scratch built old stuff, like a high poly honda beat, a nb Mazdaspeed roadster and more
link here (mega file) https://mega.nz/folder/IlMhzI5C#G0h7prHXbKiCmy1oMY8QIA

The issue is not about encrypting a mod or not. It is releasing the mod via DM and then gets butt hurt because the mod is in circulation in the public and at the same time becomes a massive asshole when people DM him for it, while at the same time sending his "privileged followers" to post tons of screenshots teasing and ****ing with the rest of the people that did not get it. Either don't release it and keep it to himself or grow up and stop being a dick about it. I have more respect for encrypted converter modders or even RTM/sim dream than this Egotistical POS.

Shelby Series 1 Update by Peugeot905

download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e0yjq7nn8r9zlky/shelby_series1.7z/file

Updated 25.12.2020 by Peugeot 905

-Changes to power.lut for correct torque figures and hp.
-Changes to car.ini changes in ride height and car positioning.
-Changes to ui folder.
-Changes to tyre.ini file
-Changes to car description
-Changes to engine.ini

Based on 1999 prototype

View attachment 980722 View attachment 980723 View attachment 980724 View attachment 980725 View attachment 980726 View attachment 980727

Hi @Peugeot905 this car is a beauty, I see you resize the wheels, please check the front left tyre, is broken, some floating object, and brake disc is out of the dummie

series1.png

thank you for the update, I hope you can fix this, and maybe someone could update to AO map

thank you for the update, I hope you can fix this, and maybe someone could update to AO map
Eh, already applied exterior AO map to the car via CM since it's an FM4 model and already has one like with all the others from that originary game, just needs interior one left to be done, need to ask dragster666 how to properly map AO interior again...lol

ACL texture update is nice, but the sound on ACL GTR Nissan GT-R 2000 is like a firetruck blasting a siren down the street (interior)

@Bazza here?

Last edited:
Merry Xmas - Koro Tabletop Racers Update v1.x.7 by RMI_Wood.

- creates unified brand "Tabletop Racers"
- replaces badge icon with "Qhoro-Q" artwork
- creates unified names in content views
- no online mismatch

Thank you RMI_wood.

For those who have access to @FileMissing's Discord. Here is a link to access the updates for the pack (courtesy RMI_wood).

https://sharemods.com/r1me2avu3ypf/Koro_cue_cars_-_UI_update_v1.0.7z.html

Best,

View attachment 980690

Expect another update in a day or two as I will clean up the UI even more (align #tags and class).

Awesome little cars, tremendous fun on arcade and kart tracks!!

All cars not working, so sad, finally super gt and DTM, i want it all for made career 2020

??? Something wrong on your side. Cars are all working and I mean all.

Mod has improved a lot! But headlights don't light up the track!

I added these lines to the car's config, works for me (with Kamaz at least):

[LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_0]
RANGE=200
COLOR=20,20,20

I can guarantee that these lines from TaistoTurri fix all the lights of all trucks.

Koro Cue cars - is it time to pass on the recipe to create these? Would you be interested in a step by step guide?

I documented the entire process. This will be super easy for someone to pick up and make as an entry point to modding. and of course improve upon my starts.

Tools needed CM or KN5 unpack tool, KsEditor and Blender. .

If you feel it’s going to create too much of a mess with these hopping around, I can hold off.

Let me know and I will pass the torch onto those who would like to make more.

Is there a track page or links to any of the FM7 tracks for AC? New to this site so apologies if it's a dumb question. Who is the go to guy for ripped tracks? I have seen several Reiza tracks on a YouTube channel (which I have those, but am looking for more). I know Reboot is up and running again.

Which skin is that ?
I have 22 skins installed for that rrs_gt_vortex_v10 and none of them has that red Chrysler banner.
Checked all skins, and no issues here.

Hi ! :)

If It's the car, I didn't get any trouble here in the cockpit view and in the external view. ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

@Fanapryde
I done a research on the RD website with "Vortex" and... I think You and me missed several (good) skins. ;)
By the way, maybe I got these skin here..!

EDIT
It could be one of these skins..!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/51-52-53-viper-gts-r-team-oreca-1999-rss-vortex-v10.18930/
VSl7tO8.jpg

Screenshot from RD

It's not a problem with one skin, I have the problem with vortex (dodge) and RSS stock skins, the same problem with Ferruccio (55 or 57 I don't remember). I think it's not a problem with RSS mods, maybe with CSP and SOL (I test with 2.0 and 2.0.1 it's the same). I know it's a problem with light because artefacts on banner move with SOL lightning move ...

PS : there is no problem with exterior view, only interior view

Last edited:
Is there a track page or links to any of the FM7 tracks for AC? New to this site so apologies if it's a dumb question. Who is the go to guy for ripped tracks? I have seen several Reiza tracks on a YouTube channel (which I have those, but am looking for more). I know Reboot is up and running again.
Unfortunately can't help you with the FM7 tracks. Got a link to this YT channel you speak of?

It's currently being 'rebooted'.
What ever happened with this? I feel like I missed this whole thing.

I've noticed the same issue since the most recent CSP & SOL updates. I'm guessing it's being caused by a bugged shader that will get fixed somewhere down the line.

Thank you for the feedback, I think it's a SOL issue because I didn't use SOL before installing V2.0 and I didn't have this issue ...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back