Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
Christmas is proceeding nicely.

I8q0iwB.jpg

New road mesh to vhe Cascavel. High resolution and less bumpness. Include some ai fixes. Thats all for me, please dont pm me with requests, i have other projects in mine (dedicate some time to simracing instead of fixing things).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ksn4ptf8anxs3ed/vhe_cascavel_patch.rar/file
Hello, thanks for the improvements for this great circuit (one of my favorites).
But I love the bumps, I think it's the soul of a track. Is it possible to keep the improvements while keeping the bumps like in the original version?
Can we do it by removing one of the new files without losing too much of your improvements (is it possible?).
Thank you.

Might as well not share it out and keep it private if they have to be an asshole about it. These modders are worst than encrypted modders.

Still got an opportunity to get it, and you'll complain? I wonder how much entitlement goes through your veins daily.

still crying about encryption is just the cherry on top

Does anyone know where the G27 LED settings are in Content Manager? I've probably looked for it for at least 30 minutes and can't find it--though I know I've seen it somewhere. Apparently it's been turned on for some of my presets, and it causes a crash after a session, and you have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and End-Task ac.exe.

Anybody know where I could find the drift version of Corvette C5 which GIBBONS' excellent stock C5 was developed from? I had it but I lost it and can't seem to find it anywhere now...

(Dear mr. Ribeiro, I know you must have it if no-one else does... :D)

Does anyone know where the G27 LED settings are in Content Manager? I've probably looked for it for at least 30 minutes and can't find it--though I know I've seen it somewhere. Apparently it's been turned on for some of my presets, and it causes a crash after a session, and you have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and End-Task ac.exe.
In Content Manager setting > Custom Shadder Patch > Logitech G27

Something i forgot to share a while back....
Ferrari F40 Pininfarina Brunei special

The car has new colors and 512TR seats
The only inaccurate thing on the car is that its not RHD if somebody could convert it to RHD please let me know!
Removed the door animations since it would cause some issues Keep in mind that this is one of my older mods and don't worry
It has AO because its a Kunos car lol Only the seats don't have AO.
Screenshot_ferrari_f40_ pininfarina_ks_brands_hatch_25-11-120-19-36-23.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_f40_ pininfarina_ks_brands_hatch_25-11-120-19-37-10.jpg

More info these special F40 Pininfarina's made just for the Brunei collection.

Last edited:
Hello. I have put together something kinda cool, but I am gonna need to ask permission from several different people so we will see if I actually can post it for everybody (maybe a Christmas miracle, haha).

I have created a custom championship for Assetto Corsa for the 2021 NASCAR season with every track and most of the drivers (limited to max of 24 in each race). I also created a zip folder that I can upload to mega that can be easily copied into everyone's assetto corsa folders and would give them all the cars (2019 versions) and all the tracks (exception for Texas since paid mod, so I substituted Charlotte), after compression it comes to around 4GB in total. This will make it much easier for everyone to be able to have a 2021 season ready to go.

Anyways, currently I am in the permission seeking phase as the following are all those who have helped create the different aspects of the mod collection, I have noted those who's permission I've already received. I have sent out emails or directly messaged all the mod creators, but I thought I might get quicker responses by posting on here too.

-----------------

Homestead Miami, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Richmond, Martinsville, Talladega, Darlington, Kansas, Pocono, Dover, Phoenix, Nashville Superspeedway Bristol, & Michigan - Edgar De Ochoa, assisted by Christopher M Dwyer, Sliderman, Coby Hill, & Billy Strange (PERMISSION RECEIVED)

Dirt Bristol, Auto Club, & Charlotte - Legion (PERMISSION RECEIVED)

2019 Toyota Camry, Ford Mustang, & Chevy Camaro - Darren Schier, Mac Ten, & Assetto Corsa Nascar Mod team

Daytona & Sonoma - Reboot Team

COTA & Indianapolis - Assetto Corsa Club

Road America - Albert McSaltens

Watkins Glen - OSRW

Last edited:
Christmas is proceeding nicely.

I8q0iwB.jpg

Please have a look at the South African Wesbank Modified Series of the 1990's. Many of these competed there. This Calibra was new to the series and a one off. I dont think we can find it anywhere. If anyone wants to try it. :)

83533dc9327ce7d8e1afd1ae1b3fcf89.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back