- 506

- Italy
@Fanapryde
Double click on the ag_abarth_punto_competizione.kn5 file.
It will automatically open the CM showroom.
Use the mouse to select the part of the car you want to work on.
click on the ... of the Material and change values.
But even if I use the default car, no changes, the windows is clean, no strange artifacts as if it was some glass off the NetSide.
Did you try changing track? What track did you use.
Keep in mind the Shaders Patch options are all active in my CM.
Funny thing is, if I disable Shaders Patch, I keep getting errors on the singles apps, so it would be a real pain in the a....
Double click on the ag_abarth_punto_competizione.kn5 file.
It will automatically open the CM showroom.
Use the mouse to select the part of the car you want to work on.
click on the ... of the Material and change values.
But even if I use the default car, no changes, the windows is clean, no strange artifacts as if it was some glass off the NetSide.
Did you try changing track? What track did you use.
Keep in mind the Shaders Patch options are all active in my CM.
Funny thing is, if I disable Shaders Patch, I keep getting errors on the singles apps, so it would be a real pain in the a....
Last edited:





