Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,932 comments
@Fanapryde
I have an idea!
I give you my less performing rig in exchange of your supercool one, so the Punto Abarth will finally work with no glitches on your side! :D

Ehehe jokes aside, try my fixed version, which has also the missing LODs (created with Simplygon)
download

I'm glad it was a joke... :D

And I'm even more happy to say that your reworked car works fine here. 👍:gtpflag:

So, a big thanks to you... :bowdown:

that sucks
Indeed.
Just tried the new car and I must admit it looks much nicer on the inside. Different sound too.
Btw...that horn... :lol: ... this Beamer seems to have Italian roots... :D

On the other hand: still no working wipers for this version.

Last edited by a moderator:
One car 350mb ?
you know i didnt make the car right? sh

Indeed.
Just tried the new car and I must admit it looks much nicer on the inside. Different sound too.
Btw...that horn... :lol: ... this Beamer seems to have Italian roots... :D

On the other hand: still no working wipers for this version.

yeah when i sounded the horn i was like wtf :lol: i have yet to run in the rain, im on a somewhat low end laptop :boggled:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lamborghini Asterion Performante rear mirror is basically useless.
Not counting the rollacage in front of it, even if I remove that carbon fibre back side, there's another carbon fibre thing surrounding the engine.
This car would desperately need an LCD screen instead of a classic rear mirror :D
upload_2019-2-20_0-19-14.png

Any idea what object can I use as "rear mirror" for BLM CAR mirror?
The default view is useless as well and can't be fixed with BLM CAR. How to change the coordinates of it? Are them inside an ini file?

Lamborghini Asterion Performante with Ferrari FXX K "monitor" as rear mirror :D
It's not finished. I have to understand how to apply correctly the leather material to make it look seamless with the dashboard.
upload_2019-2-20_4-59-2.png

Solution number 2: classic rear mirror.
upload_2019-2-20_5-13-15.png

If you want to use this solution, open mirrors.ini and use this text:

[MIRROR_2]
NAME=GEO_INT_MIRROR

Disable BLM CAR real mirror for Mirror C, otherwise all you get, are the internal objects of the car.

Is there anybody so kind to zip me the "flames" folder of the ks_ferrari_fxx_k?
I was so dumb to erase everything inside texture folder, instead of just getting rid of objects/materials leftovers, after I made my 3D editing :banghead:

A small problem with the "1967 GrandPrix Legends 2.15" mod by Bazza, if anyone could help please:

I can't change (add a new) skin on the Honda RA300 ... in fact, even the skin that is included in the release (the No. 14 with the shell sticker on the nose) is not shown in game, instead there I have a No 14 honda without the shell sticker in game, with a somehow strange and dulled white color as a base, compared to other cars ?!?

On every other brand i can add and replace skins to my liking... only the Honda presents that inconvenience.
I'd like to add the few missing cars (No 3, 7, 11, 12 and 18) and replace all the textures in that mod since, as I can see, most of them are of very low quality and pixelated.

Could someone take a look into that please and write down what is the correct naming for the car body texture of that Honda ?

btw. anyway, where do I find that information (correct naming of the livery dds) without the need to bother anyone with it ?

Last edited:
Please tell me how in the settings file date inside the mod to transfer the transmission to automatic mode from manual and in reverse order.
Check out drivetrain.ini
[AUTO_SHIFTER]
UP=7400
DOWN=3800
SLIP_THRESHOLD=0.95
GAS_CUTOFF_TIME=0.190

As you can see the UP shifting is over the limit of the car (engine.ini)
[ENGINE_DATA]
ALTITUDE_SENSITIVITY=0.1 ; sensitivity to altitude
INERTIA=0.115 ; engine inertia
LIMITER=6600 ; engine rev limiter. 0 no limiter
LIMITER_HZ=40
MINIMUM=2000

[DAMAGE]
TURBO_BOOST_THRESHOLD=1.2 ; level of TOTAL boost before the engine starts to take damage
TURBO_DAMAGE_K=30 ; amount of damage per second per (boost - threshold)
RPM_THRESHOLD=7000 ; RPM at which the engine starts to take damage
RPM_DAMAGE_K=0.5

You have to change that UP shifting RPM, looking for example to ai.ini
[GEARS]
UP=6350
DOWN=3800

Try now :D
I've used 6400.

I changed the value of Alpha Mode to "Alpha Testing" instead of "Alpha Blending"
Thanks man, that did the trick. :)
My Rift is back with Oculus right now so I just tried pancake racing for the first time in almost two years.
Yikes! It's horrible! Everything looks flat and cartoonish, and it felt like wearing a neck brace with the restricted view. No sense of presence or immersion either.
I think I'd have to give up sim racing if I suddenly couldn't use VR any more.

Check out drivetrain.ini
[AUTO_SHIFTER]
UP=7400
DOWN=3800
SLIP_THRESHOLD=0.95
GAS_CUTOFF_TIME=0.190

As you can see the UP shifting is over the limit of the car (engine.ini)
[ENGINE_DATA]
ALTITUDE_SENSITIVITY=0.1 ; sensitivity to altitude
INERTIA=0.115 ; engine inertia
LIMITER=6600 ; engine rev limiter. 0 no limiter
LIMITER_HZ=40
MINIMUM=2000

[DAMAGE]
TURBO_BOOST_THRESHOLD=1.2 ; level of TOTAL boost before the engine starts to take damage
TURBO_DAMAGE_K=30 ; amount of damage per second per (boost - threshold)
RPM_THRESHOLD=7000 ; RPM at which the engine starts to take damage
RPM_DAMAGE_K=0.5

You have to change that UP shifting RPM, looking for example to ai.ini
[GEARS]
UP=6350
DOWN=3800

Try now :D
I've used 6400.
Thank you, kind people!

I think I'd have to give up sim racing if I suddenly couldn't use VR any more.

I feel exactly the same, it would be as bad for me as not using a wheel any more. I hope you will get your goggles quickly, I have kept my DK2, just for similar reason.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back