Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,923 comments
The car do have rimblur, but could be better.

Unfortunately it doesn't. Here's both side by side. The rim blur is missing on the version with the lightbar removed.

Attachments

• rim blur7.jpg
    rim blur7.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 64
  • rim blur8.jpg
    rim blur8.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 62
Good day to all! Faced a problem: the tracks in which "light_pollution" is used, like Suzuka 2018, Macao, Mugello, with the activated Sol mode, most of the light sources do not work. I suspect that something needs to be corrected in the ini document (extension / config / tracks), but I don’t understand what exactly. I would be grateful for any ideas.

Last edited:
I can't find Twin Ring Motegi.
Checked a few links here, but they are all dead.
I know Mitja Bonca is working on his own scratch made version, but that will take a while.

So, in the meantime, could anyone direct me to a link for this track
:)

Last edited:
I can't find Twin Ring Motegi.
Checked a few links here, but they are all dead.
I know Mitja Bonca is working on his own scratch made version, but that will take a while.

So, in the meantime, could anyone direct me to a link for this track ?

Btw: just found this nice little Porsche 909 Bergspyder (1968)

https://sharemods.com/jgj1222zparn/...i_gQfJKx4xMFSgDr8uxtjhDNnlrprIY4VKJcLXywviW7E

Fun car ! :)

the only Motegi is one some japanese modders keep to themselves. Maybe the rest of the world should put a ip ban for japan on their tracks cars and skins.

the only Motegi is one some japanese modders keep to themselves. Maybe the rest of the world should put a ip ban for japan on their tracks cars and skins.

Hmm... I know about a few other Japanese mods that are also kept private. Some of them are even on YT and I wonder what the point is if you are going to keep them for yourself. :banghead:

Ginetta LMP3
Ligier LMP3
Adess LMP3
Acura DPI

Ligier probably the best looking mod, but they all seem to be converted from GTR2 anyway, so dont expect RSS or anything

the ligier model is so good compared to the others because it is from another lmp mod. All in all the lmp3s are way to fast I think. GTEs are compared faster on the straight and lmp3s are I think only 2-3 secs faster per lap

Thanks for the link Cote.
I did not expect it to be so unfinished...
It hurts the eyes and I can't even relate to where I am on track (being used to R3E version).
I will patiently wait for Mitja to finish his version I guess... :gtpflag:

Thanks for the link Cote.
I did not expect it to be so unfinished...
It hurts the eyes and I can't even relate to where I am on track (being used to R3E version).
I will patiently wait for Mitja to finish his version I guess... :gtpflag:

Yes, not so good, it is a shame as it is a fun track to race at, I remember good times in gt6. I do not have it in R3E, I might get it, even though I am not much interested in driving in R3E. Mitja does great tracks, that would be nice.:cheers:

a track I like, Sonoma, from Jim Lloyd & Terra21, version 0.9, used to load but does not load anymore, does someone has any idea what is usually causing that?
I had this happen a couple of times with other tracks. No idea what caused it. I removed and replaced it with my backup and it worked again.
Btw: the latest version of Track Reboot is Sonoma is 0.9.1 ;)

I had this happen a couple of times with other tracks. No idea what caused it. I removed and replaced it with my backup and it worked again.
Btw: the latest version of Track Reboot is Sonoma is 0.9.1 ;)
I tried my back up, but it does not load either.:confused:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back