Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 138,051 comments
For me, 50 euro is not a lot to show some support.
Buddy! If this is a small amount for you, then maybe you buy and share with us so that everyone knows what their products are actually worth. You can actually buy all of his gold mods - this is not a problem for you! In our community, there are people who live on $ 50 a month and many understand this, but not you.

And everyone else is perfectly entitled to express their complete and utter disbelief.
Whatever happened to "don't advertise your paymods here at GTP, I can send you our advertising rates if you want"..?
He has not attempted to sell it here.

Buddy! If this is a small amount for you, then maybe you buy and share with us so that everyone knows what their products are actually worth. You can actually buy all of his gold mods - this is not a problem for you! In our community, there are people who live on $ 50 a month and many understand this, but not you.

Apple is the richest company, why don't you ask Tim Cook to give each and everyone on the planet an iPhone. Its not a problem for them either.

Just because you live on $50 a month, doesn't mean you are entitle to get things for free.

512 BB - Has been made by Geroda.
Bora - The Competizione version has been made and is on assettoland (Would be a great project for the good modders on this site to adapt it into the road going version)
Merak - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1678#post-13233030

Thank you for the info on the Merak, I had not seen it, it looks great, looking forward to drive it, very happy.

I knew about the Bora on AL

images

a competition model was built, but never raced and it looked like this
images

as a reminder this is what a Bora looks like.
Maserati_Bora_%281973%29_1Y7A6154.jpg

the particularity of the Bora is that it seats 4 people.

I will wait with bated breath for the WIP 512 BB from Geroda, as I do not believe it has been released yet.

Last edited:
Apple is the richest company, why don't you ask Tim Cook to give each and everyone on the planet an iPhone. Its not a problem for them either.

Just because you live on $50 a month, doesn't mean you are entitle to get things for free.
Sorry, but you did not understand the meaning of my message! I'm not asking for anything for free! It's just not decent to speak like that in an unfamiliar society, that's all. The company you named spends millions on charity and does not say that $ 50 is a small change!

Woah woah guys no need to go balistic over this.

First of all, I just said that yeah, that converted track is mine basically and someone added some buildings here and there and that, to me personally, I despise the work I did back then with the modelling knowledge I have now.
Second, I didn't promote anything here nor did I ask any of you to donate anything to me, that would be ridiculous to do so. I simply wanted to show what my new works were on Phoenix in comparison to what you have seen with the rF convert that someone did (likely did without my permission by the way, but I'm not ranting about that right now).
Third, yes, I make these tracks by myself, they are scratch made by me. I take pride and passion in what I do, and it takes me many months to make a track. I can keep on making tracks only if I can get something out of it now, or I must stop modding altogether.

I've heard many things here about the GTPlanet community, and preferred to not come around here (until I saw the question on "who made this?") in order to avoid hot bloods blasting out without knowing what was behind my work. I'm not at all like Sim-Dream (or their nickname that I will not type here), I don't steal mods from others and make people pay a fixed price for crappy converts.

I understand that some of you don't appreciate me requesting donations, but you don't have to donate at all.
Only those who want my stuff can do so, and once my goal is set and done, I release it free to all. It might therefore get released, it might not. Doesn't matter really.
Oh and last thing, a portion of YOU people turned me into requesting donations, why? Because some of the "beloved Robin Hood" hackers over here actually ripped my Phoenix (and other) tracks and started selling it to others behind my back (just like Sim Dream, except it wasn't them this time) without my consent. I used to release my stuff for free.

I understand that some of you don't appreciate me requesting donations, but you don't have to donate at all.
Only those who want my stuff can do so, and once my goal is set and done, I release it free to all.

Sounds fair to me, thank you for the clarification, I hope you reach your goal and that we can then all beneficiate from your hard work and talent.
Looking forward to drive on your track(s) sooner than later.
The best of luck in your andeavour.

Woah woah guys no need to go balistic over this.

First of all, I just said that yeah, that converted track is mine basically and someone added some buildings here and there and that, to me personally, I despise the work I did back then with the modelling knowledge I have now.
Second, I didn't promote anything here nor did I ask any of you to donate anything to me, that would be ridiculous to do so. I simply wanted to show what my new works were on Phoenix in comparison to what you have seen with the rF convert that someone did (likely did without my permission by the way, but I'm not ranting about that right now).
Third, yes, I make these tracks by myself, they are scratch made by me. I take pride and passion in what I do, and it takes me many months to make a track. I can keep on making tracks only if I can get something out of it now, or I must stop modding altogether.

I've heard many things here about the GTPlanet community, and preferred to not come around here (until I saw the question on "who made this?") in order to avoid hot bloods blasting out without knowing what was behind my work. I'm not at all like Sim-Dream (or their nickname that I will not type here), I don't steal mods from others and make people pay a fixed price for crappy converts.

Only those who want my stuff can do so, and once my goal is set and done, I release it free to all. It might therefore get released, it might not. Doesn't matter really.
Oh and last thing, a portion of YOU people turned me into requesting donations, why? Because some of the "beloved Robin Hood" hackers over here actually ripped my Phoenix (and other) tracks and started selling it to others behind my back (just like Sim Dream, except it wasn't them this time) without my consent. I used to release my stuff for free.
If you don't get a certain amount, you won't be releasing your work for free? Will they go to the trash can?

If you don't get a certain amount, you won't be releasing your work for free? Will they go to the trash can?
Yes that's correct, if the goal is not reached it doesn't get released to the general public. And, if you call my hard drive and mods folder a trash can, I guess that would be a fair enough comparison ^^

So SD are gonna remove all their mods then seeing as every single one is using stolen assets

This is such a load of BS and i'm sorry but they've only put this out because so many people have called them out on this and they've had to do something to make themselves come out with a clean(er) image imo.

Not gonna hold out much but we will see.

images.jpg

To be honest, it's pretty, but lacking in performance. On the aesthetic side, there are several things in the interior that should be given more attention, such as light leaks between the driver's door pillar and the bodywork.

Yes that's correct, if the goal is not reached it doesn't get released to the general public. And, if you call my hard drive and mods folder a trash can, I guess that would be a fair enough comparison ^^
You have come to a site where there are a lot of great mods that may cost money, but they are free! They are used in online sessions, we enjoy them! And your fashion will be in your personal folder? If you are only interested in money, then you will get a lot more for a great job in the form of donations. Let the user evaluate your work. But this is only if your work is worth something!

So SD are gonna remove all their mods then seeing as every single one is using stolen assets

This is such a load of BS and i'm sorry but they've only put this out because so many people have called them out on this and they've had to do something to make themselves come out with a clean(er) image imo.

Not gonna hold out much but we will see.

It sounds like their "CEO" had no idea what his employees have been up to all this time :D

And this is the thing. Geroda74 by having GOLD membership's it gives people the feeling they are special, suddenly spending £50 on ripped mods makes you some big all star baller, splashing the cash living the high life.

When in truth you are simply being ripped off.

Not wanting to spend £50 on geroda74s mods doesn't mean you don't have £50 to spend does it?

Anyway i have most of geroda74s mods and paid zero for them.
He is free as you are to take some moral high ground, but when those mods are stolen from Turn10 in the first place..... well i really don't care.

Seems like you guys are frantically pointing me out about being "only" interested in money, but you are the ones talking about money.
Sure, I'm interested in getting paid for what I love and my passion, and I spend a LOT of time on this activity. I believe I make good stuff now, and I'm never going to criticize a dedicated modder (and not converters) who makes things by him/herself and releases it whether free or not. I respect everyone's choices and opinions.

You can rant all you want and criticize me all you want, I'll let you guys say and think what you wish. Again, I didn't ask you guys for anything, you're the ones bringing this up. I pointed to my YouTube channel where there's Phoenix, someone saw my Dallas track (which I didn't point out) and saw the fund, went nuts and posted it here. Thanks a lot.

And what happens with other people's donations and my crafts remain strictly confidential between them and myself, and I will not deceive them.

Seems like you guys are frantically pointing me out about being "only" interested in money, but you are the ones talking about money.
Sure, I'm interested in getting paid for what I love and my passion, and I spend a LOT of time on this activity. I believe I make good stuff now, and I'm never going to criticize a dedicated modder (and not converters) who makes things by him/herself and releases it whether free or not. I respect everyone's choices and opinions.

You can rant all you want and criticize me all you want, I'll let you guys say and think what you wish. Again, I didn't ask you guys for anything, you're the ones bringing this up. I pointed to my YouTube channel where there's Phoenix, someone saw my Dallas track (which I didn't point out) and saw the fund, went nuts and posted it here. Thanks a lot.

And what happens with other people's donations and my crafts remain strictly confidential between them and myself, and I will not deceive them.
Could be the timing man. Due to recent events you have a lot of people running around with torches and pitchforks looking for witches and werewolves.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back