Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,910 comments
I'm not an expert, but maybe this file will show the error ?

Anyway, try this reworked (by Uglyboy) version of the KTM. It is my own copy that I have uploaded and will leave for a couple of days.
See if you get errors with this one:

https://mega.nz/#!uegShKxD!P6lfPXB4q_WjX8Vop1vxoIsOhHVukeOjO2IHi4dlyRE

Hey i just dont get it, still crashed. I have tried so many versions of this car and for some reason it crashes when trying to load. What i dont get is why it is working for other gamers and not me.

That said i noticed this in the crash log.

Checking encryption on data file: content\cars\ktm_gt4\data.acd file:ai.ini agains:content/cars/ktm_gt4/data/ai.ini

CHECK FAILED. Size real: 415 encrypted:300

Checking encryption on data file: content\cars\ktm_gt4\data.acd file:cameras.ini agains:content/cars/ktm_gt4/data/cameras.ini

CHECK FAILED. Size real: 887 encrypted:935

and lots of other check failed.

Is there any way to read DMP files?

Last edited:
Same car as the one I gave you, but reworked by Assettoland:
https://mega.nz/#!5Px3AQjL!7U81DoLR6iWuCLmFVYPNlqQYSzMuBT2CrcQE7RrI3sU

Try that one.
Have you tried performing a file integrity check via Steam ?

Did a game verification and tried the mod (though i tried it before), same situation. I cannot get for the life of me why this particular car crashes my game. It actually the one GT4 car i really wanted. Sucks, but guess i will have to live without it. Thank you so much for all of the help, greatly appreciated.

Renault R.S.19 skin for RSS Formula Hybrid 2018
RD Link
__custom_showroom_1551656146.png

Not bad 👍

Did a game verification and tried the mod (though i tried it before), same situation. I cannot get for the life of me why this particular car crashes my game. It actually the one GT4 car i really wanted. Sucks, but guess i will have to live without it. Thank you so much for all of the help, greatly appreciated.
OK, I'm out of 'solutions'. They all work fine here, never had issues, not in KS launcher, not in CM (latest custom shaders patch and SOL versions).
On the other hand, the car is not that great, but it is driveable, for me that is :D

You have shaders patch enabled? Try disable it since it could be the mod isn't compatible with shaders patch.

You have shaders patch enabled? Try disable it since it could be the mod isn't compatible with shaders patch.
One can never know for sure, but I am using latest shaders patch/sol and all versions of the car produce no issues on my system.

Anyone else having issues with the Assetto World vk site? It's been like this for about three days now.

Same here. I was a member since last year, but a week or so ago I got a message that is was banned (no response on my question what or why). Some days later that message was gone and then the site became public. So I could access when NOT logged in, the 'banned' message was gone but came back the day after... from then on I can't access any more, logged in or not logged in.
Very strange behaviour that site has. :rolleyes:

Same here. I was a member since last year, but a week or so ago I got a message that is was banned (no response on my question what or why). Some days later that message was gone and then the site became public. So I could access when NOT logged in, the 'banned' message was gone but came back the day after... from then on I can't access any more, logged in or not logged in.
Strange behaviour yet one of the most convenient sites for finding mods that are paid but shouldn't be. The amount of cars I've downloaded from that site alone makes my copy of AC look like a Gran Turismo game. :lol::lol::lol:

I told you to ask the admins there why you were banned. But instead you want to freak out here like a little girl.
respond.png

I told you to ask the admins there why you were banned. But instead you want to freak out here like a little girl.
View attachment 803771

I did ask. And a day later (21.02.2019 17:05 to be precise) I received a mail (in Russian and English) telling me my request was received and got assigned an ID number xxx........xxx
and: "We will contact you as soon as possible".

And that's it.
So, while I'm not 'freaking out like a little girl', I believe I am entitled to some dissatisfaction imo...

I did ask. And a day later (21.02.2019 17:05 to be precise) I received a mail (in Russian and English) telling me my request was received and got assigned an ID number xxx........xxx
and: "We will contact you as soon as possible".

And that's it.
So, while I'm not 'freaking out like a little girl', I believe I am entitled to some dissatisfaction imo...

I think you wrote to the VK support and not to the group admins. You misunderstood my reply.

How does this affect me though? Has the group gone private hence why I can't view it or has something happened?

As far as I know it was set as closed group because of AC car mods is stalking, meaning you have to be a member to join.

As far as I know it was set as closed group because of AC car mods is stalking, meaning you have to be a member to join.
That sucks, I've always been out of the loop on why they're so hated? Is it a similar case to RTM or ACR or is it because they post mods to their own site

Edit: Sent a request to join the group. Finally decided to join VK after all this time

Last edited:

Unpopular opinion, but here I go: I classify La Canyons as a visually weak work. Meaning that, in the visual department, most racing tracks create a greater sensation of actually being there. It's just what assetto emulates best, there's not much mystery to it. I've had this issue with simtraxxx also, as they also pretend to emulate elaborated landscapes, and it all feels to pretentious. All in all, I have a superior immersion into this kind of landscapes in American Truck Simulator.
Plus, the left-right-left-right layout is kinda boring, lol.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back