Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,317 comments
Just tried the skin. Great work @gladbecker82

But I suffer also from trees flicker and overexposure (triples).
I'm pretty sure it was not the case last time I used the track (couple of weeks ago).
I tried with the skin disabled, but same thing. So probably the last version of either sol or shaders messed with the track...

Btw: my version is supposed to be "made" by "Omukun" v1.4.4...
Mmm... there's no author named in my version. I got mine from the F1C forums, I think.
I seem to remember Autopolis always being a bit bleached and washed out, like a lot of older NFS Shift conversions are. The textures all seem to be too bright and overexposed, even when looking at them in Photoshop. I guess it'd be relatively easy to apply a universal one-hit correction to all of the textures in Photoshop to get them looking 'normal' again. My PS-Fu is weak though. Extracting the textures is easy enough, just create a new skin in CM and it'll find them all for you.

But I don't know if it ever surfaced or remained in some kind of Purgatory...

Oh man, the thought of direct rips of GT6 and GT Sport fictional tracks....
Why has nobody done this yet?

Just tried the skin. Great work @gladbecker82

But I suffer also from trees flicker and overexposure (triples).
I'm pretty sure it was not the case last time I used the track (couple of weeks ago).
I tried with the skin disabled, but same thing. So probably the last version of either sol or shaders messed with the track...

Btw: my version is supposed to be "made" by "Omukun" v1.4.4...
yes, i also noticed that. its too bright.

can we have Sepang first though? if someone knows how to do it, i work with you and i do the billboards and stuff, someone else does the grass and tarmac.
I'm just wondering if a quick fix is possible by doing a darkening/saturation increase of all textures at the same time using Photoshop's 'batch' adjustment command? As I said earlier, my PS-fu is weak but there must be a semi-expert here who could comment?
I often use a special darker PP filter for overexposed tracks but that's treating the symptom, not the cause. And I often forget to select it anyway. Correcting the tracks at source would be the best way. I've got a LOT of bleached-out tracks, normally converted from NFS or rFactor.

It's also one of those tracks that looks overexposed and washed out in my HMD. That's with shader patch/Sol. Anyone else?

Yes same here, I suggest for this track in particular, as I tried it earlier, to use _Sol broken clouds, as a quick fix. it gives a nice result, I think.:)

using Photoshop's 'batch' adjustment command? As I said earlier, my PS-fu is weak but there must be a semi-expert here who could comment?

Technically, I'm a semi-expert (prepress/graphic design) but if you know how to do batch stuff you're already well above my skill level. :lol: Man, I hate that program. It's great for editing photos but when people design their brochures or business cards in it I'd rather jump out the window than have to make that thing print-ready! :ill: :lol:

Eifel Sudstrecke is out (payware).

https://www.f3classictracks.com/

Looks really good. Anyone tried it yet?

I was alway curious, how it would look like, if you stay on the left at the old ring. Now I know ;)
It`s beautyful. A nice ride trough rural Eifel area, a good mix of long straights and tricky turns. I guess, I`ll need some time to learn it.

p.s. it just need the original advertisings to complete the looks

Last edited:
forgotten mod, I had forgotten about the FX/17, maybe you did too. I had a great time this afternoon driving those. In VR they are spectacular and they drive very well, fun,fun,fun.:mischievous:
EBA863866C4BC6C8599EF2AB28FA61947CEC7E48

FX/17

Guy's.....anyone have a link for this fixed version ( 150% ) of Ambush Canyon? The old link doesn't seem to have anything attached to it.

Looking for this version if anyone has seen it? Looks very well done if I may say so....

Edit : not sure how to paste a youtube URL yet.

I'm just wondering if a quick fix is possible by doing a darkening/saturation.../...

I wish this was possible on the fly (again).
Since sol/shaders the camera exposure multiplier (using PageUP/PageDown) is not functioning very well, more like hit and miss, depending on car and track. Sometimes I can get the view dark enough to my likings, sometimes it does not work at all.
On a lot of tracks I already use Sol 'bad weather' options and late afternoon to achieve the best effect and rule out the overexposed view.
(I gave up adjusting the settings on three monitors each time - scrolling trough the extended menu's...)

@carlossanchz9
It's Assetto Corsa Competizione folder list as seen from Unreal Model Viewer/UModel.

It's possible to unpack the "encrypted" .pak file containing all the assets of ACC by inserting its "key", which you can find online...
The model is quite messed up, but online there's a tutorial on how to use the scripts to import the UE4 files into 3DS Max and export them into fbx to work on them.

This is how the modding begins... skilled modders, can add new new cars and tracks into the sim or export tracks and cars to convert them to Assetto Corsa, for example, as Guerilla Mods already did, apparently, with his BMW M6 GT3.
The imported parts of the car, are way too big (500m length for example ehehe). But I guess you can resize it with a simple math calculation

Eifel Sudstrecke is out (payware).

Looks really good. Anyone tried it yet?

If it is the Sud Schleife, than yes... many years ago in GTL and it was great, but it was free ...if You have GTL i can look in the old archive if I still have it there.

btw.
Strange that Sergio makes payware tracks... he never done it before... in fact my Preluk track (Opatija) was based on his road mesh... I rebuilt everything except the road mesh that was perfect.
It was actually the first track I built, and learned a lot thanks to him.

@carlossanchz9
It's Assetto Corsa Competizione folder list as seen from Unreal Model Viewer/UModel.

It's possible to unpack the "encrypted" .pak file containing all the assets of ACC by inserting its "key", which you can find online...
The model is quite messed up, but online there's a tutorial on how to use the scripts to import the UE4 files into 3DS Max and export them into fbx to work on them.

This is how the modding begins... skilled modders, can add new new cars and tracks into the sim or export tracks and cars to convert them to Assetto Corsa, for example, as Guerilla Mods already did, apparently, with his BMW M6 GT3.
The imported parts of the car, are way too big (500m length for example ehehe). But I guess you can resize it with a simple math calculation

Thank you man!! I was expecting the 2018 season content to be "hidden" in the folders already but I wasn´t expecting the 2019´s content, or at least some of it. NICE!

Last edited:
If it is the Sud Schleife, than yes... many years ago in GTL and it was great, but it was free ...if You have GTL i can look in the old archive if I still have it there.

btw.
Strange that Sergio makes payware tracks... he never done it before... in fact my Preluk track (Opatija) was based on his road mesh... I rebuilt everything except the road mesh that was perfect.
It was actually the first track I built, and learned a lot thanks to him.
The track is out on Racedepartment for free... 456.2MB

I'm just wondering if a quick fix is possible by doing a darkening/saturation increase of all textures at the same time using Photoshop's 'batch' adjustment command? As I said earlier, my PS-fu is weak but there must be a semi-expert here who could comment?
I often use a special darker PP filter for overexposed tracks but that's treating the symptom, not the cause. And I often forget to select it anyway. Correcting the tracks at source would be the best way. I've got a LOT of bleached-out tracks, normally converted from NFS or rFactor.

This should give the answer to your question

basically, record the action and than recall it

...Strange that Sergio makes payware tracks... he never done it before...

Rrmmm... Some of his tracks are free, others have a free 'test' version next to the extended payware version.
E.g. the 2017 Sandevoerde track.
Also his Miker Formula Junior car is payware...
Südstrecke is only payware.

Gawd I hate Mediafire! I swear , every time I have to try and DL something from there , I get pop ups from hell as it basically takes over my computer! Should be a damn crime to host a file sharing site like that!!

I've tried probably 10 times so far to get the newer Potrero de los Funes track from here >>> http://www.mediafire.com/file/6s19n8bhs6bq79f/potrerov3.rar/file

And I can't get it to work this time at all. Anyone share a different link for me on this? I hate to keep asking for anything , but being new to AC , I'm way behind and trying to get caught up. Sooner or later I'll have a big library , and my google drive full to help feed the newbie's.

Gawd I hate Mediafire! I swear , every time I have to try and DL something from there , I get pop ups from hell as it basically takes over my computer! Should be a damn crime to host a file sharing site like that!!

I've tried probably 10 times so far to get the newer Potrero de los Funes track from here >>> http://www.mediafire.com/file/6s19n8bhs6bq79f/potrerov3.rar/file

And I can't get it to work this time at all. Anyone share a different link for me on this? I hate to keep asking for anything , but being new to AC , I'm way behind and trying to get caught up. Sooner or later I'll have a big library , and my google drive full to help feed the newbie's.

@Clubber_Lang
This is still mediafire but looks like that link U had is dead. I don't seem to have trouble with any pop-ups on mediafire that I can't turn off either manually or with an adblocker. so give this one a try, I just put it up -
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rb73yda8dybdhm8/PdlF1.3.rar/file

The track is out on Racedepartment for free... 456.2MB

Missed Your post before commenting... thanks for the info!
perfectly timed release with the F1 1967 mod

EDIT:
that is a joke... 456 MB of nothing !!!

No Comment.

Last edited:
@Clubber_Lang
This is still mediafire but looks like that link U had is dead. I don't seem to have trouble with any pop-ups on mediafire that I can't turn off either manually or with an adblocker. so give this one a try, I just put it up -
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rb73yda8dybdhm8/PdlF1.3.rar/file

It says " file download blocked ". On the first point , it kinda get's to what I was saying about Mediafire. Not one window told me the link was no good. It just kept spamming me page after page. Mega and Google are the only one's in which never give me problems. But at least I know how to escape from their BS popup's.

It says " file download blocked ". On the first point , it kinda get's to what I was saying about Mediafire. Not one window told me the link was no good. It just kept spamming me page after page. Mega and Google are the only one's in which never give me problems. But at least I know how to escape from their BS popup's.

check ur inbox I sent U a PM :-)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back