- 534

- Hessen
Can you tell me how to fix the f6 cams please?Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO (1989) v2.0
Dan Bucsa / ACTK
Fix collider.kn5
Fix F6 cameras
Add LOD
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1377
![]()
Can you tell me how to fix the f6 cams please?Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO (1989) v2.0
Dan Bucsa / ACTK
Fix collider.kn5
Fix F6 cameras
Add LOD
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1377
![]()
Thanks for the notice. I wish they would email customers when there is an update. Did you receive an email from VRC? I have not.VRC's other LMP1 cars have all been updated as well. The readme for the new car explains how the hybrid works in the car. Haven't tried it yet but curious to find later. It also includes a different data.acd that I guess supposed to BOP the car to the Rebellion?
I never got an email, happened to see their community posts on YouTube about the updates myself.Thanks for the notice. I wish they would email customers when there is an update. Did you receive an email from VRC? I have not.
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86, @pugsang and @ClaudioWRC74
NEW LINK with HOTFIX: https://sharemods.com/2xo12r93q4zb/..._Bonca_Updated_for_GTP_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html
HOTFIX Only: https://sharemods.com/p7a1kxj53e0o/N._Louren__o___M._Bonca_-_Estoril_2021_v1.06_Hotfix_Only.rar.html
Circuit do Estoril 2021
v1.06 - Reworked and improved by CrisT86, ClaudioWRC74 and Pugsang for GTP Forum
- New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasons)
- New TV Cameras
- New physical mesh
- New track skins: Light skin by CrisT86 or Full skin by CrisT86 + some file from DASGLOW from RD (choose the one you prefer)
Big thanks to @Dudept for the photography provided for the update.
Thank you for your reply, I understand! The 1993 track is great too! Good luck! I'm glad you're making these old tracks playable again, it's a great thing and an excellent experience!re: Spa Francorchamps 2003-2005
accordingly, wiki list as 2002-2003/2004-2006 as which I have tried to capture from the GTR2 sources. Both 2003/2004 layouts were condensed into 1 main .kn5 for simplicity, since there was major reworking of the physical mesh, and the original meshes were quite poor to work with. Myself and the team tried hard to capture as much of historic layouts accurately but was/is not easy to achieve.
I DO encourage any and all layout / skin additions/changes for the years 2002-2006.
As for the 1993 layout... this was made from the original GTR2 2003 layout from a very early beta that resulted in the physical mesh being smoothed, grained and cambered by @TheRealCeeBee (and feels sublime imho). These revisions were integrated and used as the condensed base (mentioned above) that evolved into what we have now.
download 1993 layout
original post
I follow them on twitter and FB now to see if there are updates.I never got an email, happened to see their community posts on YouTube about the updates myself.
A bit frustated initially that the car includes the 2018 and 2019+ aero specs but only as setup options, I havent been able to find anything that says for sure that the 2019+ version was that much more downforce IRL
You've updated the old version 2.0 of the car. There is a newer version 2.1 from september 2020.Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO (1989) v2.0
Dan Bucsa / ACTK
Fix collider.kn5
Fix F6 cameras
Add LOD
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1377
Probably (not mentioning his name) looking where his pedals are…😂When far the head looks like the driver looks at his... legs? ahahaha
View attachment 1095281
If your recent GT2 releases are anything to go by (and I'm guessing they're pretty damn good/close/representative), then the GT2 series, when it gets going. is going to be LIT. 👏👏👏The 2nd car of the GT2 pack is finally out ^^
KTM X-BOW GT2 V1.0 Released
+ AUDI GT2 V 1.1 Uptade
You can get it thoug Patreon on :
https://guerilla-mods.de/forum/
Enjoy ^^
View attachment 1095225
View attachment 1095226
View attachment 1095227
View attachment 1095228
View attachment 1095229
View attachment 1095230
"There's something loose between my legs..." 😂Probably (not mentioning his name) looking where his pedals are…😂
Tried the default data.acd against the R13 and similar-ish setup and downforce/fuel level and its about 1.5-2 sec faster around Silverstone GPVRC's other LMP1 cars have all been updated as well. The readme for the new car explains how the hybrid works in the car. Haven't tried it yet but curious to find later. It also includes a different data.acd that I guess supposed to BOP the car to the Rebellion?
JV check your DMHi @Pyyer! I don't know if it's only my problem: with Losail extension during the day FPS are ok (144) but when I change to night (SOL latest version with sensitometer filter and CSP 0.175 fps goes down until 75 in some points of the track, and I am lonely without other cars... Other problem: is it normal the track lights are too "blinking".
Is some my wrong setting? Thanks!!!
Hi have the same problem... the FPS drops on night.Hi @Pyyer! I don't know if it's only my problem: with Losail extension during the day FPS are ok (144) but when I change to night (SOL latest version with sensitometer filter and CSP 0.175 fps goes down until 75 in some points of the track, and I am lonely without other cars... Other problem: is it normal the track lights are too "blinking".
Is some my wrong setting? Thanks!!!
v2.2Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO (1989) v2.2
Dan Bucsa / ACTK
Fix collider.kn5
Fix F6 cameras
Add LOD
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1377
![]()
Now tried the optional data and it actually went faster.....so uh....curious to see other's finding...Tried the default data.acd against the R13 and similar-ish setup and downforce/fuel level and its about 1.5-2 sec faster around Silverstone GP
Report this to the FH5 thread so that they'll make an article about it ASAP, this is GOLD!
Care to share? Got the same problem.JV check your DM
That's where I got it from lol. Plenty of other cars have been found but we already have those in some form (Ferrari SP2, SF90...).Report this to the FH5 thread so that they'll make an article about it ASAP, this is GOLD!
I shared nothing, i simply explained him some points in italian due to the fact that here we can't speak in our native languageCare to share? Got the same problem.
Its based off Chassis CR06 so the bodywork is a bit different notably the front is based off the normal 962 race car while the back is unique the same rear that normal Schuppan street cars had (Those cars have a different front and a tad bit different interior).
Its based off Chassis CR06 so the bodywork is a bit different notably the front is based off the normal 962 race car while the back is unique the same rear that normal Schuppan street cars had (Those cars have a different front and a tad bit different interior).
It was also featured on Jay Leno's show.
I imagine that it would be difficult. To get a refund, you would have to return the 'item' that you bought. How would you do that?Did anyone ever tried to get a refund for a mod? I'm asking since I bought some mods, and I don't like them that much, and I am wondering if I can get the money back...
Did anyone ever tried to get a refund for a mod? I'm asking since I bought some mods, and I don't like them that much, and I am wondering if I can get the money back...
Totally agree with @ZombieBoy1978, unless you can prove to (PayPal?) that the mod is a complete scam it's almost impossible to get a refund. Wheter is a track or a car it was better to ask before purchase from someone which is not well known. At this point the only thing you can do, if possible is to find someone who want/can (if possible) improve that mod for you but is not that easyI imagine that it would be difficult. To get a refund, you would have to return the 'item' that you bought. How would you do that?
How would you prove that you have deleted the mod and not backed it up somewhere else?
If modders offered refunds, I imagine that a lot of people would download their mods, back them up and then ask for a refund.
Your best bet, in future, would be to research mods before you pay for them. Check out YouTube videos or, better still, ask here what those mods are like.