Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
Those V2 physics for the URD Shiro made that mod come to life. Going one step further, I use delpinsky's excellent LC500 mod along with the Shiro and the NSX from the RaceDepartment pack, they need a bit of BOP'ing in content manager but afterwards they all perform very equally. Given that just about all the GT300 cars apart from the apr Prius and the Mother Chassis cars are out there as well I have pretty much the entire 2018 Super GT grid at this point!
I think I missed the LC500. Can you show me where to find it? Glad it worked out well for you! I love SuperGT.

Lexus LC500 GT500 RC-F Visual Update V1.1 by delpinsky :D

View attachment 810843

— Working wiper
— KsWindscreen glass
— Rain effect on glass
— Damage glass
— Cockpit internal light for night racing
— LCD light for night racing
— LODs added
— Default gears in setup menu fixed. No more 185km/h max speed
— Totalmass fixed. Added missing driver weight

Extract "lexus_lc500_gt500_rcf" into assettocorsa\content\cars\
Extract "extension" into assettocorsa\

If you find any issue related to the visual aspect of the car, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Visual Update V1.1, Enjoy! :gtpflag:
Download
@kondor999 Here

upload_2019-5-29_3-36-50.png

Trying to "fit" the FM7 model rear lights block into the allegedly rF2 M8 model.
rFactor 2 skins work on my model, but then I wonder how did they decrypt the M8 car file...since there's no new version of QuickBms tool.

Can a computer game be bullied?

I got my copy of ACC for £18 so can't wait to get the full game tomorrow which retails at 34.99.....
That there, is how i like it.
Who actually buys games at full price? Like who ever purchased the PCars 2 delux edition for £70?
Astounds me.
i bought the £130 collectors edition :P

to be fair i had taken 2 of the pictures in the "book" included and just had to see them printed

yeah, i deleted it cause i wasnt able to open it due to it being soo big. will upload smaller folders later
Thanks!

In other news, I just found this useful function (on the Discord) with the latest CSP:

In the new_behaviour.ini add this anywhere

[AI_RACE_RETIREMENT]
REJOIN = 1

and when an AI car retires to the pits it'll attempt to rejoin the race from the pit lane, assuming any damage wasn't terminal. Might currently be a bit squiffy with damage on.

Edit: ah, it's now officially in p135

x4fabYesterday at 11:08 PM

v0.1.25-preview135
• Option for retired AIs to try and get back to the race by @henter;
• Option to use Escape to unpause a race (should work more reliably than CM option);
• Option for interior sounds everywhere (now visible in UI);
• Sparks readjusted, with a couple of fixes;
• Debug mode for motion blur;
• Time in replays fixed.

Links: • https://acstuff.ru/patch/?get=0.1.25-preview135.

Last edited:
If I had hardware at the time to run the game flawlessly I would have, just because they included the '93 CALSONIC GT-R R32 as a Deluxe exclusive. I always wanted to know what it's like to drive that car in a sim. I know there's a mod, but there's always doubt as to whether believe the physics or not.

So, there you have it, a reason to do such a thing.

That's a lot of money to pay to drive one sim car, in a game with questionable "sim" credentials. :lol:

I know there's a mod, but there's always doubt as to whether believe the physics or not.
Couldn't that be said about official content too though? As great as AC's Kunos content is, there are some aspects that aren't simulated as well as others.

Unless you mean sense of belief and not that tired old "realistic" argument, then I would agree that AC's official content does typically hold a sense of belief better than mod content even with aforementioned inaccuracies.

Couldn't that be said about official content too though? As great as AC's Kunos content is, there are some aspects that aren't simulated as well as others.

Unless you mean sense of belief and not that tired old "realistic" argument, then I would agree that AC's official content does typically hold a sense of belief better than mod content even with aforementioned inaccuracies.

It feels kinda realistic, and it's noticeable that the author put long hours on it. I've driven the heck out of that thing already, I was just curious to check a more "professional" approach to it, that's all.

It's a bit low on visual quality considering current standards (it's a bit dated already), the car feels stiff as h*** and the wheels are maybe a bit too big?
If anyone wants to give it a go, here it is: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nissan-skyline-bnr32-gr-a-calsonic-1990.14689/

For those who don't know, this is the car that gave the GT-R the "Godzilla" nickname. Unrivalled at that time, legendary status. :cheers:

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back