Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,708 comments
Good afternoon

I had to format my PC, but when installing CM, it asks me to use/purchase the full version. I previously already had the paid CM, is it possible to recover?

And this message

Ooooops!

Looks like app can’t load native library, even though it’s installed:

Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX, Version=4.0.13.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Maybe it’s damaged? Or, possibly, some system libraries are missing.
When you purchase CM you get a serial code via email.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-18 215736.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-18 215736.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 40
ACFL never fail to amaze me.
Releasing their own F1 2022 mod ? Grand.
Asking 20€ for... That ? They have to take the piss lol

View attachment 1125995
They're completely crazy !!

I speak French and I saw on their facebook that if the mod gets shared they'll block updates until the links are removed. Freaking unreal stuff

Translation of the post :

F1 2022 - MESSAGE BEFORE FULL RELEASE 1.0 AT 6:00 PM TONIGHT
Our team has worked very hard on this mod, we are still preparing for the release by adding some corrections to some cars that have moved (addition of logos, color changes on an element compared to the tests of the week past)
We plan to update the 3Ds this year, but we are already seeing requests for sharing on some sites like reddit or discord even before the mod is released.
We are not Simdream, we do not buy our models on sites like turbosquid and then resell the work to you, everything is done by a very small team and we work not for glory but to feed our families.
We are going to be very clear, SHARE = BLOCK updates until links are removed.
We therefore invite you to respect our work, if you don't like it, why buy and share in this case?
See you at 6:00 p.m. for the full RELEASE 1.0
A PUBLIC server will be open for the occasion (via cm the download links of the circuit used will be there)

Last edited:
Good afternoon

I had to format my PC, but when installing CM, it asks me to use/purchase the full version. I previously already had the paid CM, is it possible to recover?

And this message

Ooooops!

Looks like app can’t load native library, even though it’s installed:

Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX, Version=4.0.13.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Maybe it’s damaged? Or, possibly, some system libraries are missing.

I ended up having to use patreon again... But when opening the CM, it accuses it..

Looks like app can't load native library, even though it's installed:

Maybe it's damaged? Or, possibly, some system libraries are missing.

I ended up having to use patreon again... But when opening the CM, it accuses it..

Looks like app can't load native library, even though it's installed:

Maybe it's damaged? Or, possibly, some system libraries are missing.
Hi.

You must have a code in your mail to insert, when you click on full version (don't remember exactly what are the words).
I had to use mine twice, and it worked fine.

Release!!!! Noble M400 2006
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/ftsu0cnxydsedy8/n*b_m400_2006_1.0.rar/file
Comverted From Forza Horizon 5 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings -Working wipers
-Tyre setup Graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction
Credits:
Refraction help RVZ
Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal Extra A-Hood Extra B-Trunk

View attachment 1125979View attachment 1125980View attachment 1125981View attachment 1125982View attachment 1125983View attachment 1125984View attachment 1125985
Your recent releases have been a breath of fresh air in what has become a depressingly stagnant AC car modding scene. Outright new cars done to a good standard with no encryption, no random drama or tantrums, no paywalls or hoops to jump through, just good, new content via an old fashioned download link. Thank you for your work.

Anybody else got this tire texture problem with the latest version of the SD 2022 Ferrari?

Attachments

• Screenshot_gp_2022_f175_ks_barcelona_19-2-122-3-56-16.jpg
    Screenshot_gp_2022_f175_ks_barcelona_19-2-122-3-56-16.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 24
Oi.

Você deve ter um código em seu e-mail para inserir, quando clicar em versão completa (não lembro exatamente quais são as palavras).
Eu tive que usar o meu duas vezes, e funcionou bem.

Thanks for answering.
The error was in the installation by steam, but I managed to solve it. It was necessary to remove the CM, and as an admin error the.
I noticed that, disabling vsync in the video tab of AC, in this CSP 1.78 version, everything is aliased, which did not occur in 1.76 and 1.77 also, even with freesync enabled.

Easily fixed with the CSP 'Car Mirrors Configurator' app. Just select 'Flip X' on mirrors 1 & 3.
Excuse my ignorance, but is this a real thing and where do you get it. One of my favorite mods has backwards mirrors and i've been trying to find a way to fix them. I told the mod maker about it, but he seems uninterested in fixing them. Thanks...

RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 ‘Custom Championship v1.4 and Career v1.1'

Bahrain F1 2022 Track update
Updated with latest Pyyer, Daniel Paez & Cozy61 extensions, Skins, Crowds, Pit Crews and Trackside SFX
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_01_bahrain_gp22_19-2-122-13-43-12.jpg

Track: 01_bahrain_gp22_v1.4.zip in Tracks folder

Championship: V1.4 in champs 1.4 folder

PLEASE REDOWNLOAD TEAM SKINS
F12022carskins_v16.zip
TO WORK WITH THIS VERSION FROM GDRRIVE _ THANKS

GDrive Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15IHYdj24xd3fbgrvkVv5ZdTO2LrH-0VT?usp=sharing

RD Links
Championship: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-x-2022-f1-2022-full-season-‘custom-championship.48033/
Career: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-x-2022-f1-2022-‘custom-career.48660/

Please note that the latest version of content manager is having an issue with saving start time and temperatures for the championship - I will update as and when I release a new version

Stay safe and happy racing
#WeRaceAsOne
Cozy61

Last edited:
Hi fellow SimRacers and SimDrivers. I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

If you didnt get a good Christmas present yet, get this new track on RaceDepartment: Santa Monica by Todd K

Dont be fooled by the V0.01 - the tracks are already well done. But be warned: 1.7 GB packed!

This looks great on a flat screen as in this vid but when in VR it is spooky realistic. I'm not quite sure what it is but it just takes you to another level when you can see the individual stones at the side of the road and the undulations in the road surface. I'm really looking forward to the next update as this version 0.0.1 is better than most 'finished' tracks.

We are not Simdream, we do not buy our models on sites like turbosquid and then resell the work to you, everything is done by a very small team and we work not for glory but to feed our families.
Yikes.

Already a red flag if they use AC mods to "feed their families" which is absolutely asinine unless you're the likes of Ilja which is fully deserved.

Lets not even talk about the quality of the mod itself......

Half-assed exterior AO. No interior AO

Physics don't even get me started. Each car having the exact same physics. The Aston being the exact same as the Red Bull? If only Seb could have that kind of experience irl

And they charged 20 euros for this????? Jfc yet another reason why 99% of paid mods are stupid. At they very least they didn't try to encrypt it

I'm missing the kjr_matra_ms660 from the LeMans 70 grid and am struggling to find it, does anyone know if this is hidden behind some patreon/paywall? Hm... might be some (private/unpublished) mod/edit GTR2 conversion by the guy who converted the GTR2 track (KJRacing81).

A poster is building the 1969 Le Mans Matra from scratch on RD Matra MS650 Work in Progress

it is looking great and I hope it sounds like this

Not sure if other variants will follow

don't recall where i got it from but here's a copy of the zip file of the app mentioned :

Thank you. Will try it out and see if I can figure out how to use it.

EDIT: Might be above my paid grade in understanding how it works. Here's my problem. The left and right door mirrors reflect what's on the other side of the car, almost like a center mirror. They totally disregard the body of the car itself. For example, is i'm sitting in the pits and the pit wall is on my right, my left side door mirror shows the pitwall.

Does anyone know how mirrors work exactly so that I can make the side mirrors work properly and not act like a center mirror? I have the mirrors.ini file extracted from the data file, but nothing in there seems to point to anything special. They just specify which mirror is which, but nothing about how they reflect things. I read something online about a mirror app in CM but I don't seem to have it in my CM app list.

Last edited:
Skin noob question :
whenever a modder uses a separate DDS for logos, how do you make the logo appear on the alpha channel on Photoshop ?
Cause I can hide the previous logos on the alpha channel but it also masks the new one.
Any help appreciated there

RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 ‘Custom Championship v1.4 and Career v1.1'

Bahrain F1 2022 Track update
Updated with latest Pyyer, Daniel Paez & Cozy61 extensions, Skins, Crowds, Pit Crews and Trackside SFX
View attachment 1126322
Track: 01_bahrain_gp22_v1.4.zip in Tracks folder

Championship: V1.4 in champs 1.4 folder

PLEASE REDOWNLOAD TEAM SKINS
F12022carskins_v16.zip
TO WORK WITH THIS VERSION FROM GDRRIVE _ THANKS

GDrive Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15IHYdj24xd3fbgrvkVv5ZdTO2LrH-0VT?usp=sharing

RD Links
Championship: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-x-2022-f1-2022-full-season-‘custom-championship.48033/
Career: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-x-2022-f1-2022-‘custom-career.48660/

Please note that the latest version of content manager is having an issue with saving start time and temperatures for the championship - I will update as and when I release a new issue

Stay safe and happy racing
#WeRaceAsOne
Cozy61
car2.png
car.png
Something's off about Hamilton's Skin. Shading is different or something.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back