Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,512 comments
Keimola Moottorira v1.10
Keimola Moottorira v1.10

bgr_01.jpg

"Keimola was founded in 1965 at Vantaa near Helsinki, Finland. Modern in design, the track measured 3.3 km long with a 1 km main straight, and constant-radius corners with banking. The track was built in quite a short time and was opened in 1966. Keimola hosted several international racing events, including F2 races in 1966 and 1967 with drivers such as Jim Clark, Graham Hill, Jack Brabham, Denny Hulme and Jochen Rindt. Interserie events followed from 1969 to 1972 for some of the fastest sports cars ever built, with local hero Leo Kinnunen proving dominant in his Porsche 917 Can-Am car."

features:
  • 28 pit/grid
  • CSP features
  • Historical feeling
credits. AC conversion:
  • converted with permission of Kimmo Kokkonen (@Keni1) by @RMi_wood
  • extensive terrain remodeling by @Zwiss
  • physical road mesh geometry, grandstands, misc textures and fixes by @shin956
  • sections/logo by @Fanapryde
origin credits:
Original GPL track created by Jussi Kaskia, Greger Huttu and Olli Suominen. Converted from GPL to GTL and GTR2 by Kimmo Kokkonen. Original credits/readme located in ./original_credits folder.

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::
changelog:

Last edited:
Perfect, can you share your version?
Sure, see your PM for the whole picture :D

I removed the static balloon and the occupants and also part of the trees to get rid of those loose branches. Just add these lines to the config:

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = BALOON, BALOONGIRL_SUB0, BALOONGIRL_SUB1, CROWD018_KSLAYER2, A, ;;;(=mesh names found while using OI)
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

Last edited:
I don't think you can upload anything related to Sim Dream cars for some reason. I believe they don't want their stuff to be edited or modded, at least anything on racedepartment gets deleted
Its not a mod or skins or cars just previews pictures ;)
( Haas not included, not released yet - I have renamed skins folders, example : "Gasly" to "10_Gasly" )

ONLY previews pictures are included

Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/54d4blrjl912hjw/SD+GP+2022+previews+pictures.zip/file

preview.jpg

Nope! I've given up for now and am hoping for an update.
Did clearing the cache from the previous preset helped at all? Something I forgot to mention in my earlier post. Now I'm just baffled why downgrading it only works for some...

1651871749192.jpeg

Last edited:
So guys just an info. CM apparently is messing up the automatic updates for someone for the mods and for some tracks/cars config. Apparently there's no reason why...

Merci beaucoup! Apart from the missing RainFX part and the slightly overexposed monitors at night that's pretty much what I was looking for but couldn't find via the search. I will still use my kn5 though because I like the grass texture better and I get some weird flickering on the wall textures with the other one.

Screenshot_slang_ferrari_f40_barbagallo_6-4-122-23-0-24.jpg
So, Barbagallo... I changed the UV scale of the grass mesh and changed the shader to ksPerPixel in 3DSimeED3, this is how it looks now:
View attachment 1147244

Link updated
Barbagallo update including the track config shared by @Fanapryde (link) plus RainFX: https://www.mediafire.com/file/leipdggxu5advp7/barbagallo_updated.7z/file

Track on RaceDepartment:
Link updated

Last edited:
Merci beaucoup! Do you remember where you got this config and the fixed kn5 from? Apart from the missing RainFX part and the slightly overexposed monitors at night that's pretty much what I was looking for but couldn't find via the search. I will still use my kn5 though because I like the grass texture better and I get some weird flickering on the wall textures with the other one.

Link updated
Sadly, I don't remember. I even went looking in @Breathe track list, but there's only that skin from @PepperoniAC24

And yes, those Jumbotrons look good during the day, but are a pita at night, as are the flickering safety fences, where your version doesn't has this issue, so I also prefer yours, consedering you got the lights fixed...;)

Merci beaucoup! Do you remember where you got this config and the fixed kn5 from? Apart from the missing RainFX part and the slightly overexposed monitors at night that's pretty much what I was looking for but couldn't find via the search. I will still use my kn5 though because I like the grass texture better and I get some weird flickering on the wall textures with the other one.
Sadly, I don't remember. I even went looking in @Breathe track list, but there's only that skin from @PepperoniAC24

And yes, those Jumbotrons look good during the day, but are a pita at night, as are the flickering safety fences, where your version doesn't has this issue, so I also prefer yours, consedering you got the lights fixed...;)
Thank you both...

First draft of a little Portland International update. Changed the grassfx, added some seasonal changes and swapped out a few tree and grass textures. Let me know if the grass is too saturated. At some spots on the track it does look too saturated and other spots it seems fine. BTW, not sure what's going on with the black grass just after the chicane. The stock version does it too so I just left it alone. Still need to work on the rainfx so they might be off at the moment.

For those that prefer the original trees, there is a skin that has a tweaked version of the original tree textures, plus my grass textures. My complete updated textures are in the Trees and Stuff skin.

Portland International

portland.jpg

All suggestions for improvement are welcome...

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your conversion and all the time you put into it.

Do you mind helping me understand the difference between your model and the GTP Oreca07 or ACTK's Oreca07?

They appear to be exactly the same model, share the same skins etc. Is it your physics and ext_config or are there also model changes? This will help me deciding which of the 3 to keep.

Thank you.
I am curious about this as well, has it been answered?

BTW, not sure what's going on with the black grass just after the chicane
Most probably the grass there is missing the multilayer shader. If you click on it with objects inspector you shall be able to check this. If should be a separate piece with different shader, so you have to adjust accordingly

Last edited:

View attachment 1147282

Link updated

Probably this one : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13437393

Most probably the grass there is missing the multilayer shader. If you click on it with objects inspector you shall be able to check this. If should be a separate piece with different shader, so you have to adjust accordingly
It wasn't a missing shader, but you did help me figure out what it was with your object iinspector suggestion. I think it's the map texture that looks like an overhead image. It has some really dark blue areas on it that are causing the grass to render dark in some spots based on a couple of quick tests I did. Or maybe it's the map mask. Not sure yet but at least I have something to try. Maybe I can figure out a way to fix it now without impacting other areas. Thanks for the advice.

EDIT: That's definitely it. I made the map texture all green and the black areas went away. Problem is now the grass doesn't have the brown\green mix like in my above preview photo. It's just all green, which isn't a bad thing, but I kind of like that mix look. Maybe I can do something with the other grass shader textures to get it back. Gives me something to do tomorrow I guess.

Last edited:
First draft of a little Portland International update. Changed the grassfx, added some seasonal changes and swapped out a few tree and grass textures. Let me know if the grass is too saturated. At some spots on the track it does look too saturated and other spots it seems fine. BTW, not sure what's going on with the black grass just after the chicane. The stock version does it too so I just left it alone. Still need to work on the rainfx so they might be off at the moment.

For those that prefer the original trees, there is a skin that has a tweaked version of the original tree textures, plus my grass textures. My complete updated textures are in the Trees and Stuff skin.

Portland International

View attachment 1147339

All suggestions for improvement are welcome...
I think the black grass can be changed on the map texture. I'm away from my PC and can't remember the name of the texture itself atm. I did a quick fix for myself when the track was first released.

EDIT: I've just seen your next reply. I managed to isolate those parts in photoshop by using the select by colour tool, and just changed that.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back