Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,511 comments
Any idea what setting i need to adjust so car stays full quality no matter how far the tv camera is? At some distance when car is getting further away it loses detail..
1651775631251.png

In "Graphic adjustments"

Dear Dan probably you have some misunderstanding while reading condition because if you feel that I had a feel-superior behaviour and arrogance I think you're really wrong.
Who is Dan? And yet I'm the one that can't read.

Mr short circuit came here really angry and honestly I don't know why and his first three messages were immediately deleted because he was pointing the finger to everyone saying that people don't know the basics of bla bla and badly joking with em.
Oh, do please tell me more about why I deleted those posts. I'd love to hear my reasoning.

Track Update by CrisT86
carTOON - Parco Roccio

Changelog:
  • Scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasonal Adjustment
  • VAO Patches
  • Fixed treeline via skins (no need to use CM to activate)
  • New models.ini in order to let the new semaphore works fine (just overwrite without any fear)
  • New semaphore KN5
  • TV Cams

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

Due to CSP patch bugs, the config works fine till lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview63. After this version you need to disable the seasonal adjustment from the ext_config to avoid a crash while loading. in case the track where loaded without crashes with patch version from lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview92 and above you will have always winter textures. Let's hope Ilja fixes this bugs (if anyone have a direct contact please report it to him).

INSTALLATION:

Just unpack and drag-n-drop over the AC track folder and overwrite when asked. Nothing removed, just fixed and improved to support the CSP functions.

parcoroccio (1).jpg
parcoroccio (2).jpg
parcoroccio (3).jpg
parcoroccio (4).jpg
parcoroccio (5).jpg
parcoroccio (6).jpg
parcoroccio (7).jpg

DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE ON RD:

Last edited:
I think considering we have a kunos 330 p4 the answer really is not that far off..

Yeah, i know but kunos 330 p4 is spyder and not good for me. That's why i try to mod berlinetta and looking good.

I said that basically because I know how many hours it can take to model and lighten a 3d solid and how difficult is to reproduce at least what kunos made in terms of physics (and I think they nailed the 330). So I would just say if you really have the will to do a good mod at least do one the community doesn't already have or maybe not that good like the Porsche lmp wsc-95

I also don't want to mod exist models.
As i mentioned, i just want to get good quality berlinetta for me or someone who also needs it.
I think there are no good berlinetta yet.
This model and the Alfa 33 Stradale are the most beautiful cars in AC. I downloaded your model, only caused by circumstances did not have the time to use AC, but I know most car interiors are lacking depth and detail in VR mode. So here for VR users every improvement at the interior is welcome.
I'm vr user too.
Good interior is the most important thing for me.

Track Update by CrisT86
carTOON - Parco Roccio

Changelog:
  • Scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasonal Adjustment
  • VAO Patches
  • New models.ini in order to let the new semaphore works fine (just overwrite without any fear)
  • New semaphore KN5
  • TV Cams

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

Due to CSP patch bugs, the config works fine till lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview63. After this version you need to disable the seasonal adjustment from the ext_config to avoid a crash while loading. in case the track where loaded without crashes with patch version from lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview92 and above you will have always winter textures. Let's hope Ilja fixes this bugs (if anyone have a direct contact please report it to him).

INSTALLATION:

Just unpack and drag-n-drop over the AC track folder and overwrite when asked. Nothing removed, just fixed and improved to support the CSP functions.

View attachment 1146900View attachment 1146901View attachment 1146902View attachment 1146903View attachment 1146904View attachment 1146905View attachment 1146906

Wow CRIS what a track amazing like allways Thanks a lot :cheers:

I just updated the Ferrari 612 wiper config to v0.2, the wiper on the driver side now reaches a bit more to the side with some extra rotation. Same link as before: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qsnx3q5str2v2q9/ferrari_612_scaglietti.ini/file
An updated version (edit by ATS) of the mod with internal windows and the wiper config included should be released in the next few days on Facebook.

View attachment 1146321

Update: new download with updated kn5 to include internal windows: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lf5hweb606am7jd/ferrari_612_scaglietti.7z/file

View attachment 1146384
Hello
Link?

Tracks listing update

• The column for the download links are completed in all tabs
  • WIP - Column "I" added in the "Real" tab: "orig" for the original version 'RF, FM, GTR...'

Red Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 22/04/2022 --> 05/05/2022
Red : news and updates (tracks) from 22/04/2022 --> 05/05/2022

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 06/05/2022 --> TBA
Yellow : news and updates (tracks) from 06/05/2022 --> TBA

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

Hello
Link?
sure...
link.jpg

I must have downloaded it from the old Assettoland, but I'm not sure. Can't find an alternative download at the moment. As stated before there will be a (free) edit of this base mod from ATS for download on Facebook in the near future with the wiper config included.
1651816056068.png

Edit: I found a video on YT with a link to Assettoland (https://www.assettoland.net/ferrari, link is dead) so it should be ok to share the mod here (wipers and updated kn5 included): https://www.mediafire.com/file/lahvul389vsh21p/ferrari_612_scaglietti.7z/file
1651822024202.png

Last edited:
Track Update by CrisT86
carTOON - Parco Roccio

Changelog:
  • VAO Patches
  • New semaphore KN5
  • TV Cams

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

INSTALLATION:

View attachment 1146900View attachment 1146901View attachment 1146902View attachment 1146903View attachment 1146904View attachment 1146905View attachment 1146906

Now if Albion (from CarTOON too) could get the same amount of love it'd be cool lol.

Track Update by CrisT86
carTOON - Parco Roccio

Changelog:
  • VAO Patches
  • New semaphore KN5
  • TV Cams

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

INSTALLATION:

re: Seasons bug
It has been reported that the bug is from the use of MATERIALS=? in the seasons parameters
Seems Ilja has been alerted and a fix should be forthcoming
note: i am just a messenger

Last edited:
Wow CRIS what a track amazing like allways Thanks a lot :cheers:
Thanks for your positive feedback man, much appreciated, enojy the track :)
Now if Albion (from CarTOON too) could get the same amount of love it'd be cool lol.
Already done in december man, here we go -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-3054#post-13548456
re: Seasons bug
It has been reported that the bug is from the use of MATERIALS=? in the seasons parameters
Seems Ilja has been alerted and a fix should be forhcoming
note: i am just a messenger
Sounds good, thanks for the info :)

Well then I somehow missed that one lol ! But your update is down, sadly

Original post updated with a new RD link (i've tweaked a bit the config so for eveyone has downloaded the old update, please re-download this one too) ;)

Thank you for reporting this! Still Work in Progress obviously.
Didn't notice too much FPS drop from my tests (and I play only in VR so I would have seen it very quickly 😂 ) but be sure I will look to improve it...
Really wanted it to release it to before the weekend now it will need some optimizations of course ;)

Can you try please to disable some models in models.ini and tell me which have a big impact ?
Thanks for the track @Pyyer. I'm getting a pretty bad framerate in VR, averaging around 47fps hot lapping - so only just above the ASW threshold, and sometimes noticeably dipping below that.
For almost all other tracks I can hot lap at 90+fps in the same conditions.
Hope the optimisation goes well, it's never a fun process.
One other thing, I'm seeing a lot of floating artefacts above the trees.

the car won't move properly... goes sideways and i think it goes reverse when you throttle it.

and also:
  • sauber bmw mod - sfx won't works. car goes silent
  • oreca 07 - muchos gracias for the skins but car doesn't go
  • brawn gp - too stiff brakes and very spinny

I have the same issue on the Oreca 07. Loads until in the pits, but when accelerating on all gears only rear wheels spin, but car won't move.
Am I missing any file? (csp is 1.78 preview 1)..

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back