Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,512 comments
I suppose I'm using the other by a french modder, no other mention of GTP folks.
I'm testing a new AI I made for it, than I'll try the Nobody one.

Thanks sir!

Edit: I was wrong, I have the ‎Guillaume Rousseau one, tweaks by nobody, folder name "bugatti".
The extension provided by Breathe does nothing on this one.
The other one's link (le_mans_bugatti) appears to be dead.
1. Guillaume Rousseau is Karma
2. I updated the link for his new version (folder name : "le_mans_bugatti")
3. This is the extension I have in the extension folder for the track "bugatti"

Attachments

• ext_config.ini
    5.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Thank you very much for the track. But there is something wrong with the ext_config.ini, so RAIN_FX and GRASS_FX is not working properly. Your track ID needs to be Material ?Tarmac? and grass should be Material ?Background?.
Probably the ext won’t work. I tried to imitate another track’s ext. for hoping the best.

As I said, I can do skins, UI stuff but the internals of the mods I have zero experience.

I do know 3d modelling but it’s more on product type (cad-cam)… so I can’t apply that on these. If I could, oh boy.

i didn't revise any of the originals just added. Plus thought it'd be easier adding the ones @TabsGaming42 made himself (sorry about that) and add the one's I converted into it. Would be a bit of an hassle for myself not gonna lie.
It only takes a minute or two to make a proper archive so the download file is smaller and it's not a hassle for everyone else.

Oreca 07 LMP2 Yzd skins from Speedstar2000

My content manager is trying to update the bmw m1 procar 1980 from 1.4 to 1.6 but seems unable to locate bmw m1 procar 80 7z html.
Could be from our dear friend Mr Bruno aka Easy
;)
Screenshot 2022-05-05 165218.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose I'm using the other by a french modder, no other mention of GTP folks.
I'm testing a new AI I made for it, than I'll try the Nobody one.

Thanks sir!

Edit: I was wrong, I have the ‎Guillaume Rousseau one, tweaks by nobody, folder name "bugatti".
The extension provided by Breathe does nothing on this one.
The other one's link (le_mans_bugatti) appears to be dead.
OK. I have this ext_config.ini for the Bugatti Circuit by Guillaume Rousseau. There is also a bugatti.ini and a bugatti__lights.kn5 in this directory ?:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks.

Attachments

• ext_config.ini
    5.9 KB · Views: 15
  • bugatti.ini
    23.8 KB · Views: 16
  • bugatti__lights.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Probably the ext won’t work. I tried to imitate another track’s ext. for hoping the best.

As I said, I can do skins, UI stuff but the internals of the mods I have zero experience.

I do know 3d modelling but it’s more on product type (cad-cam)… so I can’t apply that on these. If I could, oh boy.
No problem. I have added the missing Material-codes to your ext_config.ini. But the RAIN_FX is very basic - just rain on the tarmac itself. Please check if you prefer it this way.

Attachments

• ext_config.ini
    16.8 KB · Views: 12
I have a question regarding the Porsche 992 GT3 R GT3. I'm working on the SSR Performance Porsches of the 2022 DTM championship

As you can see, the car is 99% ready. But I was wondering if it would be possible to add a number to the windscreen and eventually to the back window. As far as I know is the Porsche the only car of the field that can't have a number on the windscreen and that would be a pitty... Being able to do that, would be the icing on this Weissach cake

Never mind... Minutes after making this post I accidently stumbled across the solution...

__custom_showroom_1651649363.jpg

Last edited:
Here at gtplanet we are all aware of what you said but as I repeated you came here without knowing nothing but shooting sentences like a judge.
There are other places to pour out your frustration, again.
And how exactly do you know that I know nothing? I've lurked (not here but elsewhere) and done my own research long enough to at least have a decent enough understanding to back what I say. Not once did I give out the intention that I was superior in any way (if you can show me an example), I know I'm nowhere near the level of guys like mclarenf1papa (physics) or Trawa (visuals) but I've never pretended to be regardless. The exception was that bit with lorelord, but that was just a heavy misunderstanding on my part that he quickly cleared up.

I sound like a broken record at this point but we're talking about the basics, you don't need to have 70 years of AC modding experience to know how to follow the first step.

Besides, the only mods I truly call out are paid ones and to an extent encrypted ones (I'd only call out free unencrypted ones if their quality was untruthfully being boasted about because that would just be misinformation at that point). And why not? Paid mods are going to be subject to harsher criticism but that is fully justified because you are literally requiring people to pay money for it. If you can't follow Step 1., you shouldn't be charging money for it simple as that.

Again, it's a backwards mentality to think "please follow the basics" is considered "harsh criticism" or "shooting sentences like a judge." or "very feel-superior behaviour" when that request ideally shouldn't have to even be a request in the first place. It'd be a different story if I was going after things like model topology or how packed the ao is or something like that, but I'm not

Last edited:
330 P4 Exterior from Project cars 3 is not good in game.
Especially, The Hips are not sexy..
So I have been decided to abandon this project.
And I'm trying to convert Super Detailed 330 P4 by Ian Tan who is the Greasted Modeller from Singapore.
This modell has a lot of details and most of all parts are So huge size.
It will be hard work and long term work.
But i will keep trying.
Some parts will be deleted and optimzied for game.

This mod already has 360K Polygons. What do you think??

And I'm trying to convert Super Detailed 330 P4 by Ian Tan who is the Greasted Modeller from Singapore.
But i will keep trying.

I think considering we have a kunos 330 p4 the answer really is not that far off..

But i will keep trying.

I think considering we have a kunos 330 p4 the answer really is not that far off..
@Young78 i gotta agree with @Berganzio I'm guessing this car is a labour of love for you but honestly we have a pretty decent one from Kunos

And how exactly do you know that I know nothing? I've lurked (not here but elsewhere) and done my own research long enough to at least have a decent enough understanding to back what I say. Not once did I give out the intention that I was superior in any way (if you can show me an example), I know I'm nowhere near the level of guys like mclarenf1papa (physics) or Trawa (visuals) but I've never pretended to be regardless. The exception was that bit with lorelord, but that was just a heavy misunderstanding on my part that he quickly cleared up.

I sound like a broken record at this point but we're talking about the basics, you don't need to have 70 years of AC modding experience to know how to follow the first step.

Besides, the only mods I truly call out are paid ones and to an extent encrypted ones (I'd only call out free unencrypted ones if their quality was untruthfully being boasted about because that would just be misinformation at that point). And why not? Paid mods are going to be subject to harsher criticism but that is fully justified because you are literally requiring people to pay money for it. If you can't follow Step 1., you shouldn't be charging money for it simple as that.

Again, it's a backwards mentality to think "please follow the basics" is considered "harsh criticism" or "shooting sentences like a judge." or "very feel-superior behaviour" when that request ideally shouldn't have to even be a request in the first place. It'd be a different story if I was going after things like model topology or how packed the ao is or something like that, but I'm not
99% of the members here in my experience are decent folks, sometimes things get lost in translation etc. like I freaked at @umb once when he pointed out a valid issue on the Carrera GT-R, for which I promptly apologised. Some members though are just jealous or bitter, I could reel out a hitlist of douches but honestly you only need to spend a week on here to see who they are.

Last edited:
@Young78 i gotta agree with @Berganzio I know you this car is a labour of love for you but honestly we have a pretty decent one from Kunos
I said that basically because I know how many hours it can take to model and lighten a 3d solid and how difficult is to reproduce at least what kunos made in terms of physics (and I think they nailed the 330). So I would just say if you really have the will to do a good mod at least do one the community doesn't already have or maybe not that good like the Porsche lmp wsc-95

Last edited:
But i will keep trying.

This model and the Alfa 33 Stradale are the most beautiful cars in AC. I downloaded your model, only caused by circumstances did not have the time to use AC, but I know most car interiors are lacking depth and detail in VR mode. So here for VR users every improvement at the interior is welcome.

Any idea what setting i need to adjust so car stays full quality no matter how far the tv camera is? At some distance when car is getting further away it loses detail..

Attachments

• 20220505202622_1.jpg
    20220505202622_1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220505202625_1.jpg
    20220505202625_1.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 15
Any idea what setting i need to adjust so car stays full quality no matter how far the tv camera is? At some distance when car is getting further away it loses detail..
its a LOD thing (at least it seems) but if the data is encrypted as far as i know there's no solution if not ask to the modder to fix it (or use closer cameras to reduce the distance from the subject)

Last edited:
Who is this you're talking to? Was there a mirror involved?
Dear Dan probably you have some misunderstanding while reading condition because if you feel that I had a feel-superior behaviour and arrogance I think you're really wrong.
When I posted my fair critics I said "everyone welcome to comment" because I wanted a talk from people indeed I received kind of insults from the community. But after that some people started to kind of agree with what I said. Mr short circuit came here really angry and honestly I don't know why and his first three messages were immediately deleted because he was pointing the finger to everyone saying that people don't know the basics of bla bla and badly joking with em.
So I'm very sorry that you felt free to do like him here, publicly, kind of putting at my place. As a moderator I suppose you were involved in this community for moderating, not for promoting very annoying behaviours

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back