Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,512 comments
@CrisT86 any chance you have a decent track extension for Barbagallo somewhere on your disk? I went through some of the search results and it seems we haven't got a definitive version yet, some people tried to add grass, some failed to add lights, etc.

And while I'm at it, is there any skin out there that adds a bit of Nordschleife vibes to the Pinewood GP? Greener grass and some nicer tree textures would be a great start.

Last edited:
Boom

Attachments

• 20220506_150630.jpg
    20220506_150630.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 16
1651849069463.png

• 20 different vehicles and a total of 26
  • 6 European
  • 11 Japanese
  • 9 US
  • Lowpoly models with low object count and LODS

This pack has an Alfa Romeo 159 street car. I have never seen one of those in AC before. What a shame, because it is a beautiful car. But this is just a low poly model with almost no interior. Does anybody have a better version of that car?

Tracks listing update

• The column for the download links are completed in all tabs
  • WIP - Column "I" added in the "Real" tab: "orig" for the original version 'RF, FM, GTR...'

Red Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 22/04/2022 --> 05/05/2022
Red : news and updates (tracks) from 22/04/2022 --> 05/05/2022

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 06/05/2022 --> TBA
Yellow : news and updates (tracks) from 06/05/2022 --> TBA

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe
This is a fantastic service you've given us and it's going to be a lifesaver for me once I finally get around to compiling my definitive AC mods collection. Now if only someone would do a list this thorough for car mods, and not just the stuff from RaceDepartment and VRC and the like that everyone already recommends.

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for this car "Mazda RX-7 FC3S Wangan". Any idea where I might find it, please, thanks. The Japanese website after the Google search has a broken link.

1651855686579.png

Track Update by CrisT86
carTOON - Parco Roccio

Changelog:
  • Scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasonal Adjustment
  • VAO Patches
  • Fixed treeline via skins (no need to use CM to activate)
  • New models.ini in order to let the new semaphore works fine (just overwrite without any fear)
  • New semaphore KN5
  • TV Cams

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

Due to CSP patch bugs, the config works fine till lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview63. After this version you need to disable the seasonal adjustment from the ext_config to avoid a crash while loading. in case the track where loaded without crashes with patch version from lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview92 and above you will have always winter textures. Let's hope Ilja fixes this bugs (if anyone have a direct contact please report it to him).

INSTALLATION:

Just unpack and drag-n-drop over the AC track folder and overwrite when asked. Nothing removed, just fixed and improved to support the CSP functions.

View attachment 1146900View attachment 1146901View attachment 1146902View attachment 1146903View attachment 1146904View attachment 1146905View attachment 1146906

DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE ON RD:
Thanks for doing the corrections. Actually it looks more and more track modders are publishing tracks that are a bit unfinished or containing bugs, while it seems the owner do not care to update, its great others are doing the needed corrections.
One remark that repeating spectators could this be a more diverse looking row?

Last edited:
I don't think you can upload anything related to Sim Dream cars for some reason. I believe they don't want their stuff to be edited or modded, at least anything on racedepartment gets deleted
I believe that's a policy decision on the part of RD? They don't want to be seen to be supporting SD in any way.

Anybody knows how to manually remove/edit out a camera from a Camtool .json file?
I did once or twice in the past, but I always forget where the command line of a camera starts... :banghead:

Last edited:
Hi, does someone want to make an addition to the Sergio Loro 1973 Zandvoort with this chicane here (1979 Version)?
Because I can't and would like to see this little adjustment.

Attachments

• 4423197238_eb511a1675_b.jpg
    4423197238_eb511a1675_b.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Zandvoort79.png
    Zandvoort79.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
So, Barbagallo... I changed the UV scale of the grass mesh and changed the shader to ksPerPixel in 3DSimeED3, this is how it looks now:
barbagallo.jpg

Link updated
Barbagallo update with lights, rain and grass config: https://www.mediafire.com/file/leipdggxu5advp7/barbagallo_updated.7z/file

Track on RaceDepartment:

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back