Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 138,174 comments
hello

what is the best tyres app for in game?
and for the simhub?

or which ones you use in game and simhub?

thanks for help

Last edited:
I was looking for some advices on how to drive the new VRC formula 2022 car, in particular the brake throttle management, I feel like the car is very difficult to drive especially when you throttle,you need to be very gentle otherwise you spin and loose the car very easily, is it the same for you guys or am I doing something wrong?

I was looking for some advices on how to drive the new VRC formula 2022 car, in particular the brake throttle management, I feel like the car is very difficult to drive especially when you throttle,you need to be very gentle otherwise you spin and loose the car very easily, is it the same for you guys or am I doing something wrong?
I find it pretty benign handling wise, it does have a 1000hp and no traction so you do need to be careful exiting corners. Brakes feel fine, have played with the engine breaking or brake bias?

Have you tried the setups that come with the car on the appropriate track?

I find it pretty benign handling wise, it does have a 1000hp and no traction so you do need to be careful exiting corners. Brakes feel fine, have played with the engine breaking or brake bias?

Have you tried the setups that come with the car on the appropriate track?
Yes I did, I found those setup quite good, actually tried only barcelona but I improved my lap time of 1 sec after a couple of run but still feel like as soon as I push on the throttle to get faster I get pushed out by the traction, especially in Barcelona in some corners like the upward chicane right before the second drs zone, if you get on the kerb you just loose your car no matter what you do

Hi! View attachment 1156200Where can I download this mod. I can not find. I used to have this car, but after the crash of the hard drive, everything was lost. Many links don't work. Please help, can anyone have this car.
🍻
I wish I could help, but it seems like there are a ton of different variants of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 (and the GT3 EVO) floating around out there, and the one non-Kunos version I have (credited to "Bonny") seems to have at least a few problems with it. The best I can offer is this extension/mod you can use to create a GT3 EVO using the Kunos GT3 as a base.

Some days ago has been posted a resurface or something to feel more the asphalt in Baku (for Baku 2019).
Someone of you have the file or can find the message? 'cause I've tried searching by myself but these search bar is strange for me

EDIT: solved thanks @andrevr

Last edited:
VRC Formula Alpha 22 F1 2022 Custom Championship 1.0a
Added VRC logos to Grid Filler car skins

See previous GTPlanet entry https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13741270

VRC F1 Skins v1.0a.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I did, I found those setup quite good, actually tried only barcelona but I improved my lap time of 1 sec after a couple of run but still feel like as soon as I push on the throttle to get faster I get pushed out by the traction, especially in Barcelona in some corners like the upward chicane right before the second drs zone, if you get on the kerb you just loose your car no matter what you do
That might be down to Assetto Corsa's single point tyre model - that's known to make certain kerb profiles the kerbs of death, it was a major issue in ACC, until it switched to a five-point tyre model.

Not much you can do about it.

That might be down to Assetto Corsa's single point tyre model - that's known to make certain kerb profiles the kerbs of death, it was a major issue in ACC, until it switched to a five-point tyre model.

Yes I think there is definitely something wrong about thise kerbs but 8n general I feel pretty much pushed away easily by the traction of the car when exiting the turn, and was wondering if there is a way to avoid that

Was PM'd by someone asking how LRM was going so I thought i'd post a small update. I'm still plugging away but my lack of knowledge makes it slow going. I'm not a track maker. There are problems that I will never know how to fix and some i'm figuring out as I go along (with lots of help from others). Right now i'm in the process of trying to give the track more life (especially the front stretch) with some objects, but it's not going to be accurate to the real track. Most i've stolen from RT's Lime Rock Park and some i'm trying to make with Blender, which I know next to nothing about. I did manage to learn enough to make a better bridge on top of the hill by altering RT's front stretch bridge. Was trying to stick with Legion's original intention for the bridge, which was kind of an open observation style bridge. Still needs work on the texture and the outer edge is a bit thick, but not bad for a first attempt. I'll work on it. Hope to have something people can use shortly while I work out some of the issues that aren't deal breakers.

nb2.jpg

fs2.jpg

Last edited:
he is working on the new version every day.. iam in contact with a beta tester who confirmed me that they are working on some new features.. such as PBR for tracks and so on..

here he is posting some updates as Gifs

Peter has to wait for the new csp to drop first.. its mandatory for his newest Pure preview.
Sorry, what is PBR?

Some days ago has been posted a resurface or something to feel more the asphalt in Baku (for Baku 2019).
Someone of you have the file or can find the message? 'cause I've tried searching by myself but these search bar is strange for me

Guys, does there exist any skin for the RSS Formula Americas with car brands, more specifically Any US brands like chevy or dodge and others or a honda one.
I know that there is a Ford one, also Nissan, mclaren (duh) and plenty of ferraris

Is there a way to disable the AI cars from using the rain physics without actually opening up the data file and changing the entry for rain physics for every car that struggles with it? The AI just can't handle when it rains on some cars. I'm assuming it's because that car has rain physics enabled.

Last edited:
Looks amazing but...anyone tried pitting this beast? Is it me or refueling takes ages and tyres get changed almost with a speed of light? XD

Last edited:

Is there a way to limit a bit the traction of this car? Seriously I'm gonna start driving it with traction control active, is impossible to drive

Anyone have the AI files for Lago d'Endine to share please?

Tia.
Hi Paulo. After a long time I was finally able to make an AI-solution for Lago d'Endine. You now can race against the AI around the lake (15.4 km per lap). So far it worked for every car I tested.

The only thing that didnt work is a pitlane. I also made an ext_config.ini with GrassFX, RainFX and animated water for the Lake. If you dont like one of them, just delete the lines from the file.

I updated the UI, so this file will be replaced. Please enjoy some offline-racing.

Here is the track:

Attachments

• endine2.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 51
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back