Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,922 comments
Hi, just installed the new RSS 2022 and 2022 S Cars and when I look in the mirrors they are blurred, any ideas what I'm doing wrong only does it on these cars and also does anyone recommend using the csp extended physics rather then the standard ones that come with the cars

Thanks

Chris

Got to playing again. Any interest in this once i'm done? Not sure what's on those displays in real life, but for now the one has top three driver names. I want to put the current lap number or driver position on the display in the center.

Screenshot_gt4_mclaren_570s_mugello_8-6-122-15-49-23.jpg

Last edited:
This forum rocks! Community is very helpful and i have found very great mods from here. Too bad I joined party a little bit late :D. After checking youtube, many people have made their game look fabulous and have way more content than me. I still cant find some mods.. Maybe someone can suggest less known places for mods?

This forum rocks! Community is very helpful and i have found very great mods from here. Too bad I joined party a little bit late :D. After checking youtube, many people have made their game look fabulous and have way more content than me. I still cant find some mods.. Maybe someone can suggest less known places for mods?

Some mod links can be found in the custom championships as well:

Last edited:
Reworked Teretonga Park from Neil Shaw
Added GrassFX,RainFX,New Trees,Cameras,Blimp and Balloons from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

Good job with the track. I extended the rain (to my liking) a bit. If anyone is interested, simply replace the RainFX in the ext_config.ini with mine.

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ROADA_WET, ROADBASE_WET, ROADW_WET, ROAB_WET, RMBL?, STRP_?
PUDDLES_MESHES =
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ROADA_WET, ROADBASE_WET, CMWLA, CMWLB, ROOF_?, ROADW_WET, ROAB_WET, SAND, ADS?, RMBLB_WET, ROADD_WET, RMBLSTONE_WET, DIRT?, TENT_01, STRP_?
SOAKING_MESHES =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = ADS?, TENT_01
SMOOTH_MESHES =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = GRASSA, GRASSA_SAT, TIRE_BLACK?, ?tree?, WOODARM, WOODPOLE, BLDG_?, brzozy,
LINES_MATERIALS = STRP_ROADLN
RELIEF_MATERIALS = '{ dynamic:no & !Bx? }'

STREAM_EDGE_... = 8.57, 4.58, 111.67, 8.6, 4.58, 113.24
STREAM_EDGE_... = 5.48, 2.58, 99.07, 5.48, 2.57, 106.98
STREAM_EDGE_... = 5.48, 2.57, 106.98, 6.72, 2.57, 106.97

Hi, just installed the new RSS 2022 and 2022 S Cars and when I look in the mirrors they are blurred, any ideas what I'm doing wrong only does it on these cars and also does anyone recommend using the csp extended physics rather then the standard ones that come with the cars

Thanks

Chris
According to reports from others, RSS is aware of the issue, and it will be fixed in the next update. Very likely they will issue an update via Content Manager (the upper-right "hamburger bars" will flash green to indicate an update is available), and I'm sure they'll send an email with an update link as well.

Got to playing again. Any interest in this once i'm done? Not sure what's on those displays in real life, but for now the one has top three driver names. I want to put the current lap number or driver position on the display in the center.

View attachment 1170522
If I remember well, it displays remaining time before start of race and remaining laps during race (also the square display in the middle do this), penalties, remaining time for endurance races

If I remember well, it displays remaining time before start of race and remaining laps during race (also the square display in the middle do this), penalties, remaining time for endurance races
Thanks for the info. Not sure I have the know how to get it to display those things accurately. That would require some .lua file knowledge that I don't have. I'll have to look into it, but don't get your hopes up. For now i'm just glad to get something on those displays. Gives the track a little more life, even if it's just for a split second when you cross the s/f line.

Last edited:
According to reports from others, RSS is aware of the issue, and it will be fixed in the next update. Very likely they will issue an update via Content Manager (the upper-right "hamburger bars" will flash green to indicate an update is available), and I'm sure they'll send an email with an update link as well.
they never update that way. you get an email to download the next version of the car.

Okay! I have spotted the issue (yeah it took me a while to spot this).

In tyres.ini, the thermal properties for the front and rear all the way below are labeled as,

[THERMAL_FRONT_1]

and

[THERMAL_REAR_1]

So, the problem here is that since there is only one tyre option in tyres.ini which are labeled as [FRONT] and [REAR], not [FRONT_1] and so on.

CSP is unable to find the the temperature properties of [FRONT] and [REAR] because it is labeled for tyre [FRONT_1] and [REAR_1], though vanilla AC is able to guess and run with it. 🤔

In this case, you have to remove the "_1" so they become,

[THERMAL_FRONT]
[THERMAL_REAR].

Anyhow, the tyres work now with extended physics switched on :D
Thanks again!
The hotfix before is updated (stays same link), incase anybody have same problem, you can redownload hotfix (v1.56).

Last edited:
Hello

Our friend RayDavid, just posted on RD

London Extension: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/extension-for-london-street-circuit.52313/

But I have a little doubt...
Are there corrections/removals for these marks on the track?
Thanks

PS:
Copy and paste these lines into ext.ini for luminous ferris wheel:

[CONDITION_...]
NAME=FERRISWHEEL,LONDONEYE01,lc_londoneye_loda_003
INPUT=ONE
FLASHING_FREQUENCY=0.2
FLASHING_SKIP_OFF_STATE=1
FLASHING_NOISE_AMPLITUDE=0
FLASHING_MIN_VALUE=0.0
FLASHING_SYNCED=0
FLASHING_SKIP_DOWNHILL_STATE=1
FLASHING_SMOOTHNESS=LINEAR
FLASHING_LUT=(|0=1,0.9,0|0.1=0,0,0|0.2=1.0,0.1,0.0|0.3=0,0,0|0.4=0.0,1.0,0.0|0.5=0,0,0|0.6=0,0.95,0.95|0.7=0,0,0|0.8=0.4,0.0,1.0|0.9=0,0,0|1.0=0,0.4,1.0|)

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL=0
DESCRIPTION=
MATERIALS=SUZUKAWHEELLIGHTSEMMISIVE1,LONDONEYE01,LONDONEYE02
KEY_0=ksEmissive
VALUE_0=50
VALUE_0_OFF=0
CONDITION=FERRISWHEEL

Attachments

• Screenshot_corvette_c6r_london_8-7-122-23-6-22.jpg
    Screenshot_corvette_c6r_london_8-7-122-23-6-22.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Here is the quick fix for London skidmarks, but not tested yet in all conditions:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = skidmarks?, london_startskidmarks_loda
SHADER = ksPerPixelAT
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_BLEND
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back