Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,913 comments
Hello

Our friend RayDavid, just posted on RD

London Extension: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/extension-for-london-street-circuit.52313/

But I have a little doubt...
Are there corrections/removals for these marks on the track?
Thanks

PS:
Copy and paste these lines into ext.ini for luminous ferris wheel:

[CONDITION_...]
NAME=FERRISWHEEL,LONDONEYE01,lc_londoneye_loda_003
INPUT=ONE
FLASHING_FREQUENCY=0.2
FLASHING_SKIP_OFF_STATE=1
FLASHING_NOISE_AMPLITUDE=0
FLASHING_MIN_VALUE=0.0
FLASHING_SYNCED=0
FLASHING_SKIP_DOWNHILL_STATE=1
FLASHING_SMOOTHNESS=LINEAR
FLASHING_LUT=(|0=1,0.9,0|0.1=0,0,0|0.2=1.0,0.1,0.0|0.3=0,0,0|0.4
=0.0,1.0,0.0|0.5=0,0,0|0.6=0,0.95,0.95|0.7=0,0,0|0.8=0.4,0.0,1.0|0.9=0,0,0|1.0=0,0.4,1.0|)

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL=0
DESCRIPTION=
MATERIALS=SUZUKAWHEELLIGHTSEMMISIVE1,LONDONEYE01,LONDONEYE02
KEY_0=ksEmissive
VALUE_0=50
VALUE_0_OFF=0
CONDITION=FERRISWHEEL

Beauty
This lane is in extra urgent need of new boundaries as, unfortunately, the AI crashes into the bridge at the fork. Even correcting the AI line, and inserting hints there, forcing more to the right, this failure is not corrected..

I found this car in the RD, and I thought to myself:
my God, would it be possible for a dedicated modder to propose to leave this corolla with a Stock Car aspect?
With a rear wing, and an interior similar to the Stock Car Brazil Chevrolet Cruze?
And if possible with the phiysics Stocks 2017 version...

Link

long shot but has anyone got the 33 g-cat skin for the 911

its the last skin remaining from the British gt3 2019

timthumb.php
One of the skins I made for the endurance version of this car

download link

Last edited:
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR.

Download this and enjoy. Never ever feel the needs to remove something i did (with @pugsang) because something better has came out. Prototype did it again even is not yet complete (some holes, some missing objects, incomplete config) but trust me, this is a masterpiece.

1 hour to dl Zwartkops.
...but well worth the wait. What a fantastic track to test the wipers for the Fusca D3s on.

Fusca D3 HC2 Pack, DL: http://assetto-db.com/car/etc_fusca_d3_hc2_1600 (thanks @Jodurson for digging this one out)
CSP Wipers: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oloaavlt76r2334/etc_fusca_d3_pack.zip/file

1657394909969.png
One thing to criticize about the track is its RainFX config, too much standing water on the sand for my taste, but what do I know about sand on the other half of the world.

Last edited:
Hello dear friends. I've been having a very annoying problem with mods that have been recently released.

I am getting an error while loading the game.

GPU failed; might be overclocked too much, or overheated.

I tried many things that came to my mind but couldn't find a solution. Different csp versions don't work. My graphics card for this car is rx6700xt. Vehicles are loaded on one or two tracks, but this error always occurs on other tracks. A little help would be great. Good evening.

Anybody? with a solution?
According to the error message, CM downloaded something that‘s not a valid JSON, which means CM can‘t parse the data to display the list of AO patches available in the github repo. Must be something on the server/API side, nothing we can do.

Last edited:
...but well worth the wait. What a fantastic track to test the wipers for the Fusca D3s on.

Fusca D3 HC2 Pack, DL: http://assetto-db.com/car/etc_fusca_d3_hc2_1600
CSP Wipers: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oloaavlt76r2334/etc_fusca_d3_pack.zip/file

View attachment 1170955
One thing to criticize about the track is its RainFX config, too much standing water on the sand for my taste, but what do I know about sand on the other half of the world.
Many, thx @El Locho for all your wiper configs!!! :)
I don´t mean it for bad, but there is an error with etc_fusca_d3_hc1_1800_step1, the ini isn´t in extension folder, but in car folder.
You have just to move the ext_config.wipers.ini into extension folder. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've got yet another strange one:
I am aware that the MNBA 911 (992) GT3 is better in basically every way, but just out of curiosity: Does someone have the "original" exmods version on which this one is based?

Uli
I have a comment on the Porsche 935/77...... This Porsche was also known as the Porsche 935 "baby". That was the factory Porsche with a 1.4 liter engine and a single turbo... with around 380 hp and a 5-speed gearbox. This Porsche was used in the DRM! And after the correction of the basic mod...some characteristic parts have been lost...too bad..

Yes, but the baby had a side exhaust in the back bumper. this body was also used in the div 1 class. And the le mans spec had the 2.9. so it's period correct a little bit.

Many, thx @El Locho for all your wiper configs!!! :)
I don´t mean it for bad, but there is an error with etc_fusca_d3_hc1_1800_step1, the ini isn´t in extension folder, but in car folder.
You have just to move the ext_config.wipers.ini into extension folder. :)
thanks, will fix it asap.

Edit: fixed

Last edited:
Really just sitting here wondering why Racedepartment decided to throttle their download speeds.

I want to die.
Data point to add to the understanding. I'm within an hour or two of the UK/Western Europe timezone. RD download speeds here in the morning between 06:00 -ish and midday -ish, are as fast as they ever were. Afternoon, evening to midnight are like watching paint dry.

Hello dear friends. I've been having a very annoying problem with mods that have been recently released.

I tried many things that came to my mind but couldn't find a solution. Different csp versions don't work. My graphics card for this car is rx6700xt. Vehicles are loaded on one or two tracks, but this error always occurs on other tracks. A little help would be great. Good evening.
Try to set the maximum fps to the maximum Hz your monitor can take for ex 60 or 75. I gain a lot by doing this and also I downvolted my GPU which is a rtx3060 so I think yours will do this better than overclock that for me for AC is absolutely useless

Google Assetto corsa and FTH.
In fact, here.
Respectfully, ignore what berganzio said.
He's correct , but in this case it's a CSP issue.

Last edited:
According to the error message, CM downloaded something that‘s not a valid JSON, which means CM can‘t parse the data to display the list of AO patches available in the github repo. Must be something on the server/API side, nothing we can do.
Thank you for information. I was concerned that I did sth. but a day ago everything was fine, therefore I was worried.

But what I understand from your comment that this isn't caused by me, right? It's the servers (CM) which supposed to get info from the server.

Dear friends, thank you for your answers. I think I found the solution to the problem. amd adrenaline version updated. Version 22.6.1 causes this problem. Version 22.5.1 seems to have fixed the problem now

Thank you for information. I was concerned that I did sth. but a day ago everything was fine, therefore I was worried.

But what I understand from your comment that this isn't caused by me, right? It's the servers (CM) which supposed to get info from the server.
It was just a cloudflare outage - literally nothing to worry about and it's all sorted now anyway

Normally I'd think you are being cynical, but I've noticed a lot more adverts popping up on Race Dept recently. Maybe connected, maybe not...
As for this if you moan about it on the RD forums, they will do 3 things. Blame the traffic, or your ISP or your internet for being slow.
Because we are actually living in the 90s and we all use modems to download things on the internet
But it's definitely not anything to do with their servers lol

Last edited:
Hi guys, a quick question

I've noticed that in drszones.ini file there's also the detection point.

For what reason it exists? There's a way I missed to make the drs usage realistic both for me and the AI?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back