• GrassFX
  • RainFX
  • new Cameras
  • balloons from Masscot
  • corrected track map
  • new loading screens

Anyone else getting a 'Windows Defender' Virus Threat alert? - Thanks

1hr to download Zwartkops from RD :ouch:
Can anyone confirm if being Premium increases download speed/cap? I just see it says 'Unlimited downloads' for Premium, does RD now cap download speed after you've downloaded too much or with large file sizes?
I should get Premium anyway TBH, RD deserves it after all they've provided for free over the years :)

About Zwartkops from RD, nothing here, I have downloaded this track around 16:00h Amsterdam time zone. My internet is 1Gb/s and I’m not a premium member.

Last edited:
Just a remind. These steering wheel add-ons are not RSS official. Don't ask them, don't publish them in RSS discord server. Use at your own. I'm gonna update the wheels in the same respective post I've already made. In the coming days I might update all of them with correct LEDS, so stay tune.

Alpine Steering Wheel

1657485136480.png

Last edited:
Update v2.0 of Montjuich 1975

View attachment 1171228
View attachment 1171229

NEW in v2.0
  • included updates from LSM, Sliderman, DaBaeda, THR
  • new ai
  • new phy. roadmesh
  • new skybox
  • larger grid with 34 spots
  • GrassFX
  • RainFX
  • new Cameras
  • balloons from Masscot
  • corrected track map
  • new loading screens

only thing that still bothers me is how the palace is just a 2d wall put behind the fountain like "there, done" when the rest of the track is so nice

...but well worth the wait. What a fantastic track to test the wipers for the Fusca D3s on.

Fusca D3 HC2 Pack, DL: http://assetto-db.com/car/etc_fusca_d3_hc2_1600
CSP Wipers: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oloaavlt76r2334/etc_fusca_d3_pack.zip/file

View attachment 1170955
One thing to criticize about the track is its RainFX config, too much standing water on the sand for my taste, but what do I know about sand on the other half of the world.
Thanks for the heads-up about this car pack and for adding the wipers. They're great fun with large grids. Desperately in need of more skins though.

It´s done so far.
View attachment 1170799

View attachment 1170801
View attachment 1170798
View attachment 1170800

Just extract it into the main AC folder.
It contains some old grass_fx textures that are missing in newer CSP versions.
They are now stored in texture\grass_fx
7 new loading screens included too, like the ones shown here...

I hope you enjoy it. :D

All credits and thanks go to Neil Shaw. 👍 :cheers:
It's really fun to discover all the details and things he put into this track. :)

Have fun with it...
I'm getting holographic reflections on all the glass now in VR - anyone else?

What's the word on this? Possible, likely, or too much hassle?
For some reason it seems to not download some of the files needed. So still fighting the DMM launcher, does not help reinitalizing the installation so maybe the files are hidden somewhere else? Can't launch the the JP version of the game either yet, but stille looking for a solution.

The problem was mention at GTP also back in 2020 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1071#post-13085865

After more than a year of work I am happy to present to you the new version of the Agera RS and RSR for assetto corsa .

A big thank you to all the people who helped me for this project and to all the people who supported me.
Special thanks to DB'z // Mano, Nappie , T0rqu3_ and all patreon members.

Changelog :
  • New AO and map
  • New shaders
  • New texture for some parts
  • New sound made by @Nappie
  • Reduice the kn5 size
  • New config
  • New collider
  • New multimedia screen including 4 functions : GPS, music info, radio, rear camera, animation touch screen
  • New physic by DB'z // Mano huge thanks to him
  • New carbon mapping
  • General improvement

CSP 1.77 or higher required

This pack include two car the Agera RS and the Agera RSR with all versions of them and more, there is two personnalised skins the 165_BRG made by Ings_Z33 and the 713_RSV made by V1nn7.
If you create your own skin send it to me I am curious and enthusiastic to see them.

Car download
Join my Discord

Thanks everyone !

Koenigsegg Agera RS and RSR V1.1

Hey everyone here is a little update of the Agera RS and RSR

Changelog :
-add lods
-new pbr config for alcantara and leather
-add two skins for the RSR made by Ings_Z33

Thanks @Tummie555 and @norms

Very interesting we are working on a new update.

Update v2.0 of Montjuich 1975

View attachment 1171228
View attachment 1171229

NEW in v2.0
  • included updates from LSM, Sliderman, DaBaeda, THR
  • new ai
  • new phy. roadmesh
  • new skybox
  • larger grid with 34 spots
  • GrassFX
  • RainFX
  • new Cameras
  • balloons from Masscot
  • corrected track map
  • new loading screens

Great news! Thanks.

Last edited:
Random find on YouTube. It's the 2011 Lexus LFA with Ofitus21 physics.

Now the graphics/aesthetics updated to 2022 CSP standards. Link in the video description. Includes right-hand drive and left-hand drive versions.

• Exterior AO map
  • Interior AO map
  • Caliper AO map
  • Warning Lights
  • Fully functional Digital screen
  • CSP Config
  • Correct power & torque
  • Paintable Everything
  • Adjust wheel size
  • Wipers Animation
  • Shift Pedal Animation
  • New Collider
  • Navigation
  • PBR Materials

Just a remind. These steering wheel add-ons are not RSS official. Don't ask them, don't publish them in RSS discord server. Use at your own. I'm gonna update the wheels in the same respective post I've already made. In the coming days I might update all of them with correct LEDS, so stay tune.

Alpine Steering Wheel

View attachment 1171251
Thanks for making these, it really brings the car to life :)

Long time lurker here, I'm stumped looking for a track and I hope you guys could help me with it. It's Puebla by Damone13x, more specifically the 4 layout version he released later. I can only find the previous 2 layout version, it's completely gone from his Mega folder, and nothing pops up on half an hours searching around different sites. Really hope someone has it lying around or something :D

Long time lurker here, I'm stumped looking for a track and I hope you guys could help me with it. It's Puebla by Damone13x, more specifically the 4 layout version he released later. I can only find the previous 2 layout version, it's completely gone from his Mega folder, and nothing pops up on half an hours searching around different sites. Really hope someone has it lying around or something :D
1657505271002.png

Autódromo Miguel E. Abed (PUEBLA)

Last edited:
Hi Forum!
I downloaded Long Beach by Terra21 (upd. by nrms) and added a roundabout fix but the problem remains.
Some advice?
Thanks

Hi guys...

Does the AI wear down tyres and lose any time?
Or they just keep doing the same speed as they wear the hardest tyres ever produced? Thanks

Alpine Steering Wheel

View attachment 1171251
This steering wheels are amazing, totally

just one thing... and let's be clear it doesn't depend from you but from the original version of the car... The steering wheels are too low in the cockpit and they are too large (the hands seem to turn the greatest F1 wheel ever produced)

RSS ha greatest perhaps the greatest mod ever for this game and then ruined this way...

Koenigsegg Agera RS and RSR V1.1

Hey everyone here is a little update of the Agera RS and RSR

Changelog :
-add lods
-new pbr config for alcantara and leather
-add two skins for the RSR made by Ings_Z33

Thanks @Tummie555 and @norms

i was unable to disable headlights then i found "DISABLE_LIGHTSINI" in ext config was missing a . which fixed the problem. other than that great mod.

Here are some of the latest releases/updates from D1ablO, more of his edits can be found in the private "Assetto Corsa Mod Central" group on Facebook, direct link to his posts: click me.

I haven't driven all of them yet and they don't aim to be perfectly realistic in terms of driving physics, but they're usually lots of fun for casual driving.

Abarth 595 Hellspec (Motorbike Engine Swap)
Download:
Google Drive
quentin_eye_abarth_595_hellspec.png

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Hellspec
Download:
Google Drive
quentin_eye_peugeot_205_hellspec.png

Mazda mx-5 (na) Hellspec
Download:
Google Drive
quentin_eye_mazda_mx5_na_hellspec.png

Nissan 370Z Nismo Hellspec
Download: Google Drive
quentin_eye_nissan_370z_nismo_hellspec.png

Datsun 510 hell-spec and hell-drift
quentin_eye_datsun_510_hellspec.png

BMW M3 E30 Hellspec
quentin_eye_bmw_m3_e30_hellspec.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back