Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,913 comments
Pessio does it again. What a great car to drive from one of the best eras of motorsport.
Looks gorgeous especially inside for us VR users while being well optimised for performance.

Just in case you haven't tried it yet

* apologies to the engine as I over rev it in the opening scene trying to control the camera and my heavy right foot :)

showroom question

Hi guys!
I changed the wheels on a old Ford.
The car won't show up in the AC showroom or start in game... does anyone know what is the solution? Thanks!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xz9d541d0rpwd2s/ford_coupe_1940_test.zip/file
Works fine on my end. CM often gives that error if it is running into the trademark memory problem that it suffers from. Just close and reopen and it should work fine. If you do any serious editing of cars in CM, you need to get used to regularly restarting the program.

fix the mirrors and txture missing

View attachment 1171016
Good to see that you're still working on the model, here are some more things to improve:
1657450122891.png1657450158806.png1657450178843.png1657450202435.png1657450321392.png

Last edited:
Hey guys!!
Is there any skins, cams, camtool, extension for Trento Bondone?
Tried searching on RD and here and only found a banner replacement :dunce:

One of the two H24 LMP cars have a 3D model privately used in rFactor 2 for Virtual Le Mans AFAIK. literally no other place can be found in 3D so far.
There´s no other possibilities to make mods or to get models of these cars? Someone can create the models or try to found in webpages like gamemodels.ru...

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR.

Download this and enjoy. Never ever feel the needs to remove something i did (with @pugsang) because something better has came out. Prototype did it again even is not yet complete (some holes, some missing objects, incomplete config) but trust me, this is a masterpiece.

Just tested it. Wooow those car traffic in the background. I can`t remember to see something similar in AC so far. Stunning detail

The subjective cons for me: a lot mb for a short track, the tracks layout itself is boring.

Last edited:
Unlimited downloads is listed as one of the subscriber benefits, implying downloads are limited for non-subscribers.
I've noticed that the download speed is capped, on larger files
And not just that, but they constantly fail.
When the 82' Le Mans track was updated, it took 10 attempts to complete the download, the 9 before that failed / timed out.
It is a shame what RD is doing, maybe I am being punished for using an Ad blocker lol

**It appears the downloads are capped at 140kb/s after a certain download threshold has been exceeded.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

could anyone maybe put rss physics on these cars?

Red bull ring extension 2022 is now available at RD! 😉

Please enjoy and have a nice week ! 🙂

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_mercedes_ks_red_bull_ring_10-6-122-18-49-5.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_mercedes_ks_red_bull_ring_10-6-122-18-49-25.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_mercedes_ks_red_bull_ring_10-6-122-18-49-44.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_mercedes_ks_red_bull_ring_10-6-122-18-50-16.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_mercedes_ks_red_bull_ring_10-6-122-18-50-42.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_mercedes_ks_red_bull_ring_10-6-122-18-51-1.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_mercedes_ks_red_bull_ring_10-6-122-18-52-43.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1171211

Fantastic work as usual thank you.

View attachment 1171203

Excellent work, thank you so much!
One thing I've noticed. I think that the 2nd DRS zone (uphill towards turn 3) is too short.
My wing automatically closes about 200m before the corner while in reality the drivers can keep their wings open
until they brake (around 100m). Could you make this DRS zone a little longer (maybe up until 50m)?

Wasn't reboot Jim working on a scratch made version of Montjuic? I'm sure he showed something on RD years ago... never heard anything since though.

'NEW' RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0

A quick and dirty custom championship using existing modders car skins and existing renamed tracks for the NEW Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2022 mod

Drivers Grid set as per standings from Silverstone RW10

RACE WEEKEND 11 Austria
Edit: 10/07/2022 - Track updates

Austria (11_austria_gp22) updated to Pyyer version with extensions

11_austria_gp22_v1.0.zip Track in GDrive

Reminder: Just to be clear this not another version it’s a renamed one for use with my F1 custom championship if you are not using the championship then stick with the ks_red_bull_ring version with any additional add-ons

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...-austrian-grand-prix-add-ons-extension.52440/

__custom_showroom_1657454744.jpg

You race as Zhou Guanyu in the #24 C42 Alfa Romeo over 22 races weekends.

Your aim is to collect 193 points - Good Luck

Update v2.0 of Montjuich 1975

bgr00.jpg

bgr02.jpg

NEW in v2.0
  • included updates from LSM, Sliderman, DaBaeda, THR
  • new ai
  • new phy. roadmesh
  • new skybox
  • larger grid with 34 spots
  • GrassFX
  • RainFX
  • new Cameras
  • balloons from Masscot
  • corrected track map
  • new loading screens

Attachments

• bgr01.jpg
    bgr01.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 18
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR.

Download this and enjoy. Never ever feel the needs to remove something i did (with @pugsang) because something better has came out. Prototype did it again even is not yet complete (some holes, some missing objects, incomplete config) but trust me, this is a masterpiece.

Wow Thanks

CrisT86

What a great tracks those animation make a live track all the track is super great :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back